Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thanks everyone. You've certainly put my mind at ease a bit.
I've not had anything else since last night so I'm hoping that it mustn't have been my waters.
It must be the only time I've ever hoped that I just peed myself! Lol!
Baby is still very active so she seems happy enough in there!
I have to be honest though it frightened me to death. You would think I'd be more relaxed in my second pregnancy but it's totally the opposite! I worry about everything!

I had my GTT test on Saturday. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. Now I just have to wait till Wednesday to get the results. FX it's all good!

After sitting in the hospital for 2 hours for the test, I have come down with something nasty. I feel like death warmed over as my mother would say. My throat kills, my head hurts, I have no voice, I can't get enough water, my hips and back are on fire and I was up most of the night getting sick last night. I know not all symptoms are related but I just hurt and I need to whine. I was going to call out of work today but I logged on at home and my big big boss set up a meeting today so I HAD TO come in. TT_TT

Thanks everyone. You've certainly put my mind at ease a bit.
I've not had anything else since last night so I'm hoping that it mustn't have been my waters.
It must be the only time I've ever hoped that I just peed myself! Lol!
Baby is still very active so she seems happy enough in there!
I have to be honest though it frightened me to death. You would think I'd be more relaxed in my second pregnancy but it's totally the opposite! I worry about everything!

It's good to hear that everythings seems fine after all.
As for the second pregnancy thing, I agree completely with you. I was very relaxed with my first and with my second, I kept thinking that I couldn't remember that from the first and is it normal?... so don't worry you're not on your own. I am doing better with the third pregnancy I think, I've accepted that things can be different and I am being more careful as well because I did too much in my second pregnancy.

Hello Ladies
I've been mia and I think I missed a lot. I see two little ones are already here, I hope they are healthy and doing well and hope the mamas are recouping ok too. Not much going on over here for me. I failed my gd 1 hr test and had to go back in and do the 3 hr, that was torture. The test wasn't so bad it was the waiting to eat breakfast lol. Luckily I'm a-ok. Little guy is measuring a few days ahead but I still have this feeling he'll be late like his big brother. Anyone have a problem with their little ones sitting low? My little guy likes to do that, it's killing my back but luckily only 3 more months to go. Apparently the placenta this time is low and may be in the way when I go to deliver, anyone else have that problem? I think I'd be ok with a c-section but still a little nervous about it. Hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to see pics of these little ones =). Anyone doing the 3d sessions? I think I'm gonna do it in a couple of weeks.

I had a 3D with the other two but I've not bothered this time. Pregnancy is going so quick this time around it won't be long at all until I get to see his face lol

My MIL is begging us to do the 3D ultrasound but we've decided we want that surprise!! We really wanted to be team yellow but went ahead and found out gender as our curiosity got the best of us!! So this is a nice compromise for us!!

I haven't been on in a while. I have passed the glucose screen and just had a growth scan. My little man is weighing three pounds and is five days ahead. He's still breech but doc feels he is going to turn. Really not much else to talk about in my world!

Lots of GTT's being done, fx's for us all!

Heather I'm so glad all is well :) I'm sure most of us will wee ourselves at some stage during this glamorous ride :haha:

Sassymom SO sorry you got poorly, that's rubbish :( Sending you lots of healing energy and :hugs:

Personally me and OH are not into the 3D scan idea, even though we wanted to know the gender in advance somehow seeing her face for the first time is something I want in those first few moments after birth :') But each to their own and I love the piccies of other peoples scans, amazing!

Ohh I forgot to say about my scan, just looked at the paper again and it says she is currently estimated to weigh 2lb 13oz, how cutie! All other measurements are within range so I'm happy.

When they checked my little ones weight at my 4d scan they had her weighing in at 3lbs 5oz looks like mine is going to be another porker lol. :) x

well i had my 3 hour GTT today & got stuck 5 times.. can you say ouch!

Ouch!!!

I have my gtt on Thursday. It's a bad week for it as I've been so busy at work I've been living on sandwiches!!
I went for my repeat scan last Friday after Wednesdays scare and baby is doing fine. Still huge but all ok. He was breech on Wednesday's scan, head down on Friday, and judging by the low kicks back to breech again since Sunday. I know its early days but I'm willing him to turn again. I definitely do not want another breech section!! Apart from that I'm back to bring really tired again. 9 1/2 weeks left to work!!! Xx

On Friday when I hit 27 weeks I felt fine but I'm definitely starting to feel 3rd tri ish now. I need to pee all night and it's affecting my sleep and my back is starting to hurt all the time. Blah.

Same here! Back ache, lots of peeing at night, really tired and babies are starting to get violent with their kicks! Cant wait for my next scan to date us so we know when and where! Just under 10 weeks to go!

Really not much else to talk about in my world!

Yep. I feel like I'm talking 'baby' all the time! If I'm not talking it, I'm certainly thinking it!

I had my 28 week growth scan and consultant appointment yesterday. All is going well - no problems to report. Little one is on track and if anything is measuring just a few days ahead, but they were happy he's within normal ranges. My consultant said that if my next scan (at 32 weeks) is normal, she's happy not to see me until after my 36 week scan - brownie points for bubs and I for doing so well!

Eek can't imagine what it would be like to have two in there at this point! My kicks, flips and rolls are getting uncomfortable as it is! xx

It sometimes seems that the baby closest to my cervix has its foot in my bit, its a weird feeling sometimes its continuous kicking on my pelvis, not forgetting them falling asleep in the most awkward positions. But nevertheless, I love their movements, makes me happy to know they okay! :cloud9: next scan is at
32 weeks, was hoping it would be sooner?

Hello all, not updated in a while!

Glad to read you're all well, I agree I'm feeling I'm properly in 3rd tri now, baby's kicks and movements are huge! I can't wait for June :D

Have you UK ladies been watching OBEM?

Yes, I've been watching OBEM (next day, on catch-up as hubby won't have it on!) There are often tears (from me) and for one episode I pretty much blubbed through the whole hour!

Yes I'm watching it too! I cry every time watching the beautiful babies being born and also cos it makes me remember the pain and the fact I have to do it again! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->