Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

LOL. I have blocked out all thoughts relating to labor and delivery. I wish there was some way to fast forward through that part to the part where I am holding my little boy in my arms.

For me labour and delivery never bothered me, I'd rather speed up the remainder of the pregnancy to the point I go into labour. Every contraction brings me closer to my baby and I quite like being in labour and giving birth, lol.

I've been watch OBEM as well-love that programme! Feeling a bit heartless because I don't cry at it....

Not much to report from me, ticking along!

Have lucozade test next week, then midwife the week after. Building work for the extension starts Monday, bathroom was installed last week (hubby just has to do the painting!)

Quick question, does anyone here have a Howdens kitchen? If so, how have you found it (if no one here has I will post on main forum!!)

Just randomly saw this on second tri board. Seems we've lost another sunflower. Kerri28's little girl passed away a couple of days ago. I've been seeing a lot of loss on BnB lately. Anyway, sorry for the downer post guys. Just a little sad about it.

Just randomly saw this on second tri board. Seems we've lost another sunflower. Kerri28's little girl passed away a couple of days ago. I've been seeing a lot of loss on BnB lately. Anyway, sorry for the downer post guys. Just a little sad about it.

:( how awful!

Oh no :cry: my thoughts and prayers are with the family. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Really sorry to hear that. Life is just not fair, is it?!
Sorry to see about you too, Confuzion!

Well i passed my GTT :) & only 97 days to go.. ANybody else getting nervous?

I passed my GTT too :)

My heart goes out to our newest fallen sunflower and the family. It's so heartbreaking!

I'm sorry too to confuzion :(

Oh my goodness, I'm so sad for baby Hannah and I'm so sorry Confuzion :hugs:. Life certainly isn't fair and I've never experienced anything so scary and emotional as TTC. :nope:

Oh god so sorry for kerri and poor baby Hannah :( such a shame! X
Confuzion, also sorry to see about your loss :hugs::hugs:

Anybody else hit that i have to pee every hour during the night stage? I did last night and boy i already hate it.. & im sooo congested kinda.. i really think its allergies well atleast i hope it is..

I'm not getting up through night yet, even though last night, I could have, but it would have wakened my husband and he sleeps very badly at the minute.
I have avery large bladder and my baby can't be pushing on it yet... at night anyway, because I make up for it through the day,I feel as if I am never out of the loo!
However, it is starting to feel like my baby is taking all the space available in here and it is getting hard work sitting down, standing up...
I reckon there is less than 10 weeks left for me if she follows her sibblings example!

Oh I hit that last week! I'm awake at least 3-5 times a night going to the bathroom!! It's not as bad at work but as soon as I get home I feel like I have to pause whatever show or movie we are watching every hour or so!

This is tmi but I wanted to know I'm not alone: does anyone else pee just a little when they cough or sneeze or laugh too much when their bladder is full? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->