Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Zach had distinctive hiccups for the first time last night! It was so weird, I felt it mostly in my pelvis area but when I rolled to my side I could feel it even more. It lasted for a few minutes. I was trying to figure out a way to scare the hiccups out of him but yelling boo at my stomach wasnt working.

Oh is there anything that you know your baby HATES already? Like a noise or an action? I had my hair cut on Saturday and he HATED the hair dryer. He was trying to curl up under my ribs the entire time it was on. I don't normally blow dry my hair so it's not a noise he's used to.

Poor Zach!
My little boy doesn't seem to follow ANY patterns!

My little girl goes crazy when I get in the shower, I don't know if its the vibration from the water or the noise it makes when hitting my stomach.. Other loud noises she doesn't seem too awfully bothered by.. But she gets the hiccups ALL the time, and when they last a long time she starts getting really fidgety I imagine she's getting irritated with them!!

Emily doesn't seem to like my cousin's taste in music. When we're in the car with him and he's blaring it she seems to kick ten times harder as if to say "Cut out that racket!" :haha:

Anyone have any experience with dizzy spells? I've read it's likely low blood pressure from being too warm, or standing too long. Was just curious if anyone else had experienced anything. :shrug:

Hehe Pink, my girly starts getting annoyed if the hiccups last too long too! She'll put up with them for a bit but then starts fidgeting grumpily, like they have woken her up :haha:

Minni I have found tha since about 22 weeks if I stand still for too long I'll get a wave of dizzyness and if I don't move or sit down it can get really bad. I think it's quite normal, it is usually to do with a drop in blood pressure. If you have to stand still for a while I've found that rocking a little or going up and down onto the balls of my feet helps because it keeps the blood circulating well.

X

Dd used to have hiccuping spells all the time. When she was born, her belly was full of amniotic fluid! This little boy doesn't have them that much. He also doesn't have any really consistent patterns other than he seems to get more active after I eat. Only thing I know for sure is that he really hates the ultrasound wand and the doppler. When we got our 3d ultrasound, he didn't want to uncover his face and he was actually hitting and kicking at the wand when the tech tried to get him to move where he would be seen. He also delivers massive kicks when my OB checks his heartrate.

Minni, I haven't experienced any dizzy spells. My bp has been around 100/60 for this pregnancy. It also might be a blood sugar thing.

My baby always seems to be most active in the evenings and in the early afternoon! I hope it doesn't mind loud noises because were going to see my favorite band on the 14th! I always get low blood pressure so from early on I don't stand still I always move my feet and stuff so the blood keeps circulating!

Hello everyone!

Ive not posted here in a while so i have probably missed alot of things but theres sooo much to read back on!

How is everyone? :D xxx

Little things are starting to really annoy me. I guess it's those nice 3rd trimester hormones kicking in. Snapped at my husband last night for being too loud. He was talking on the phone with his brother forever being super loud, then right when he got off he stood right outside the bedroom door talking to the cats! The cats! Like they care. I started crying and snapped "Can you just go ten minutes without talking? All I've heard since I got home is your voice!". At least he was a good sport about it and was quiet for a bit.

Also getting really sick of seeing family. We have dinner with my in laws every week and they just ask me the same questions over and over! How are feeling? Are you getting nervous? Blah blah blah. Nothing about anything else going on in my life. I'm more then a pregnant belly over here! And the answers don't really change in a week! And anytime my niece and nephew do something annoying or gross they say "Well you better get ready, you're about to have one!" Like I don't know that. It's not guaranteed my kid is going to act like that, either. Ugh.

I think I need to just stay in the house alone for the next ten weeks! :)

Lizchase - I'm sorry you're finding things so annoying at the moment, but your post did make me laugh! :haha: I know what you mean about people talking to you JUST about pregnancy/the baby. The thing is, I reckon if people didn't talk to me about it, I'd be just as annoyed about that! My mum asked the other day "How's my little bump?" To which I replied "My little bump is fine." Harsh perhaps, but hey ho!

You're right, if they didn't show any interest I would for sure get annoyed about that too! :haha: I feel like I've been pretty normal this whole pregnancy when it comes to my moods, so for these last two months I (Or more accurately my husband!) should probably get ready for crazy town! Karma or something. :)

You're right, if they didn't show any interest I would for sure get annoyed about that too! :haha: I feel like I've been pretty normal this whole pregnancy when it comes to my moods, so for these last two months I (Or more accurately my husband!) should probably get ready for crazy town! Karma or something. :)

I feel exactly the same! I've been mellow and happy for the whole pregnancy but I've noticed lately my fuse has gotten much shorter! Especially at work. Clients are really getting on my nerves, lol! So far I haven't "unleashed" on my hubby yet ;).

As for my little man's movement, he gotten super active which I'm loving! Last night after I had some ice cream he started practicing kick boxing! Even my dh felt him a ton. I was worried for a while I wouldn't feel much with my anterior placenta, but he's making up for it now :).

My liver function test came back as borderline! So I have another test on Wednesday, has anyone else had this happen?

Oh Liz, I feel your pain. We have weekly in-law dinners too. It's like pulling teeth to have a meaningful conversation. Most of the time we are there it's spent with everyone on their phone but me as I twiddle my thumbs, or watching TV as we eat. This lasts for hours until I stand up or step on DH's foot and say it's time to go.

My hubs doesn't want to make it seem to his parents that we like my family better. It's really not the case, my in laws are nice and everything, but they don't do ANYTHING. My family is always out and about doing things and they invite us along so we end up spending more time with them.

Oh Liz, I feel your pain. We have weekly in-law dinners too. It's like pulling teeth to have a meaningful conversation. Most of the time we are there it's spent with everyone on their phone but me as I twiddle my thumbs, or watching TV as we eat. This lasts for hours until I stand up or step on DH's foot and say it's time to go.

My hubs doesn't want to make it seem to his parents that we like my family better. It's really not the case, my in laws are nice and everything, but they don't do ANYTHING. My family is always out and about doing things and they invite us along so we end up spending more time with them.

Yeah, the perils of living in the same town as the in laws, I suppose. My husbands mom and stepdad live 5 minutes away so we feel pretty obligated to go. We're going to cut back once the baby is born to maybe every other week, but know we'll get grief for it when we do. I really don't mind them when they're small, but my mother in law tends to invite EVERYONE. Last week there were 16 people. Some cousins, an uncle, her neighbor. Everyone who would be remotely interested in coming who lives in town, basically. I am not a very outspoken person, but a lot of them are, so everyone just talks over each other and we're crowded, and kids are screaming, and my husband and I just sit there and eat while everyone else shouts. She doesn't understand why it annoys us and makes us feel bad if we have anything to say about not liking it when there are so many people. Like we're awful people for not wanting to see them. Not fun.

My liver function test came back as borderline! So I have another test on Wednesday, has anyone else had this happen?

have you been itching?

OC fucks with your liver :/

Yeah, the perils of living in the same town as the in laws, I suppose. My husbands mom and stepdad live 5 minutes away so we feel pretty obligated to go. We're going to cut back once the baby is born to maybe every other week, but know we'll get grief for it when we do. I really don't mind them when they're small, but my mother in law tends to invite EVERYONE. Last week there were 16 people. Some cousins, an uncle, her neighbor. Everyone who would be remotely interested in coming who lives in town, basically. I am not a very outspoken person, but a lot of them are, so everyone just talks over each other and we're crowded, and kids are screaming, and my husband and I just sit there and eat while everyone else shouts. She doesn't understand why it annoys us and makes us feel bad if we have anything to say about not liking it when there are so many people. Like we're awful people for not wanting to see them. Not fun.

Wow, ok, mine aren't that bad. There are usually 6 at dinner every Wednesday. We do get the guilt trip though if we can't make it. My doctor though has decided that all my appointments should be in Wednesday so we do have an excuse some weeks, though they forget us mentioning them every time and whine while I'm at the OB to my DH.

Is a liver function test something they routinely do? Were you having issues and they did one? Just since yesterday my back side where the top of my pants hits my skin has been very red and itchy and I've had some welts there too , benadryl cream clears it , it almost feels like my pants or underwear rubbed it and irritated it but it is still bothersome today if something is rubbing on it.. Other than that my belly itches and my boobs, mostly between them like when they are squished together and it gets hot and sweaty then gets itchy.... I don't know if all this is normal or not..I also don't have a gallbladder so not sure if that would make me more prone to issues or less prone or it doesn't matter.. Any info would be greatly appreciated.. I'm going to call the Dr today just to make sure anyway!!

Sounds like a sweat rash pink. Maybe you have a slight fungal skin infection?

pinkpassion - hard to know without seeing what it looks like. Maybe PUPPS?

Most likely heat rash I think though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->