Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Liz I totally understand, everything irritates me at the minute and my temper is terrible :haha: I just have to breathe and count to 10 lol!

Boothh I've no expeirnce with your question but I hope everything's ok :thumbup:

I finish work in 2 weeks, I'm so ready already! Being a hairdresser and pregnant doesn't go well together!

Those of you who work when do you finish?

I don't finish until 37-weeks but I have a desk job. :shrug:

38+3 for me with a running around non stop job. Luckily I've enough leave to go part time in May!

I stop working the day I go in labor. Lol - in trying to train my replacement but I'm not a very good teacher and you can she's in way over her head. She's a temp so if she's going to quit I hope she does it now instead of waiting for when I'm on leave. That would be a huge MESS!!

We're going to try for another 4D tomorrow hopefully Jett will be cooperate! I just want to see his little face!

Ohhh so quite a while then for you ladies, I really struggle being on my feet constantly at work and with my spd is torture! So I can't wait to finish!

Ohh Ophelia you've just reminded me I haven't put my 4D pictures on, it was amazing here are a couple!
You will love it It was the best experience ever!! :D I hope Jett isn't shy and shows you his beautiful face!!

https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/Mobile%20Uploads/18CFCD8C-96ED-4599-A0C5-20F22ACC1B1D_zpssyk6kart.png
https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/Mobile%20Uploads/3AEBE295-6E67-4322-82BA-62490EA1EFAF_zps4upvat4q.png
https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/Mobile%20Uploads/0672E4DA-F789-4F19-82C7-38E128A1C993_zpsyidqgucx.png

Oops sorry no idea why they're so big! My phone won't let me attach them the normal way so I just used photo bucket

So jealous of all the nice 3d/4d u/s. Ryder is very stubborn & when i asked the u/s tech if i should pay for 3d pictures she flat out said no :( I guess its a good thing that We only have a couple more months! I don't work so i am just staying at home with my son who is going through a tough time with teeth & sleep.. Hence the post at 5ish in the morning..

Gorgeous pictures jennifer!! I have a scan on 16th at a private scan place but don't think we will get any as good as yours!!

Love seeing these scan pics, it's amazing to think there are actually real baby looking babies inside our bumps! It's so hard to imagine!

Love seeing these scan pics, it's amazing to think there are actually real baby looking babies inside our bumps! It's so hard to imagine!

haha, I think about this ALL the time, I even google "28 week preemie" "29 week preemie" "30 week preemie" just to see what my baby looks like now!! :)

haha, I think about this ALL the time, I even google "28 week preemie" "29 week preemie" "30 week preemie" just to see what my baby looks like now!! :)

Not entirely sure why I've never thought to do this before but I've gotten really emotional looking at 30 week premmies now. Our babies are actual babies now. Crazyness. I can't wait for him to be here!

My toddler is driving me bonkers. I'm all for gentle parenting and the likes but I actually lost my temper with him yesterday and told him to go away :( He was being impossible. I know he's at the frustrating stage between knowing what he wants and being able to talk properly and I'm usually extremely understanding of that but yesterday he was being impossible. Every single thing I did made him shout at me or hit me and there's only so many times I can say "Oliver what's the matter," "show me what's wrong?" And him ask me for things then get mad at me for doing them, or tell me he's hot but refuse to let me take any of his clothes off including his coat and shoes then getting mad at me for not taking them off.... Aaaaaargh!! LOL

Love the scan pictures. Makes me ten times more anxious to meet my baby girl, though. :haha:

A friend of mine just had her baby boy at 33 weeks and he is the most precious little thing. I've been thinking the same thing as many of you ladies, "There's a real, grown, baby-looking baby inside me!". :happydance: Still want her to stay put for several more weeks, but I agree it's crazy to think sometimes.

Here's mine! They're not in color - they just printed me a few before I left. It's a good thing to since the DVD they have me isn't working. I called and they're going to redo it and I can pick it up at my next appointment.

Jett did a little better this time. He let us get a few good shots before he covered his face with his hand. Then when I would jiggle him around he would move his hand and stick his foot up there. Stubborn little boy!!

Also - I have an anterior placenta so we're lucky to get the shots we got. His little nose was smooshed up against it and it looked huge. I was like why is his nose so big and flat. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 9
Can anyone with previous experience recommend any brands of maternity pads? (UK based) I'm on Easter hols now and think I need to make some of the less 'interesting' purchases, but I've heard they vary enormously in reliability and comfort. I've got it in mind that I heard Tesco were good at some point, but can't really remember.

Sizzles - I got a big stock of Natracare maternity pads. They are slightly more pricey but I need things that are chemical free, especially if I'm going to be wearing them for more than a week because I'm quite sensitive. I've always found this brand so soft and comfortable and never irritating on my skin, they come without wings as well which I've heard is good.
BUT I can't comment on how good the maternity ones are, as this is my first baby, I've only actually used the normal period ones in the past.. they look nice and thick though :haha:

I used boots and tescos last time although only needed them for less than a week before moving to ordinary towels.

LOL I do this too

Me too! My friend had a baby at 30 weeks a few months ago, I remember seeing pictures and thinking it was no big deal, the baby was just small.

It's crazy to think that's what's inside us.

I use boots maternity pads and really like them,
Find them absorbent and comfortable!
I think I need to buy another couple of packs actually next time I'm there.
Still no more organised than last time I posted!
Really really need to make some lists so we know what were buying once the baby comes! 8 weeks 5 days to go! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->