Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Ah, at last! Some activity! This thread seemed to go very quiet there for a while.

Sorry to hear some of you are having troubles with your little ones already: stay put babies!

I had a growth scan yesterday and everything is looking good, so I didn't need to see the consultant this time.

The cot is finally on order and the moses basket mattress has arrived, along with the cot mattress protectors (no cot mattress yet as out of stock!) Next job is to order the pram.

Eek! Thinking of you girls who have eager babies! Hope they stay in for another few weeks! xx

I'm not feeling too bad, I went to a gig on Monday and my feet just about exploded though from the standing up all night! They swelled up soo much! Back to normal ish now though.
The kids have been at my mums since Monday morning and they arnt due back until tomorrow, we stayed in a hotel on Monday after the gig and then spent yesterday wandering around, went to a museum and the cinema!
It was lovely to spend some time with no babies, who knows how long it will be til we get that again lol. 7 weeks on Friday to go! Scary!!!!

Oh my!! Stay put, babies!!!

I had an appointment last week. Doctor said I was measuring right on. :thumbup: She gave me scripts for routine blood work and a 24 hour urine test as well as a script for a sono. I really should get on scheduling that, huh? :haha: Doc said I'll get sono's at 28, 32, and 36 weeks to track baby girl's growth. Hooray for extra viewings!:happydance:

Only 10 weeks and 6 days left!!! :happydance:

Anyone having any swelling? My poor feet swell daily. I sit at a desk all day for work so that's surely not helping. I'm trying to drink more water to reduce it but so far no luck.. only resting/sleeping overnight helps. Then by about noon the following day, they're swollen again

I went for my 3d scan today and it was an absolute disaster. He was breech with his face pressed into the placenta so no pictures at all. Not even to confirm the gender!!! Back again next week to try again and a week of inversions for me.

I went for an ultrasound today at my doctors office to follow up on the growth of the fibroid that was found at 20 weeks. It has grown a little, it's about the size of a woman's fist right now (5cm x 7cm x 7cm). They aren't calling for a C-Section yet, but they aren't taking it off the table either. The size of the fibroid is making my tummy measure full term (38 weeks).

When talking to the RN, she said that what they worry about with fibroids like this is the baby's size, blood flow and the fluid that surrounds the baby. At the ultrasound they measured him... Zachary is 5 lbs even at just about 33 weeks He is in the 60th percentile in size which is AWESOME and his fluid level is in the 85th percentile which they were very happy about too. My doctor is ecstatic with his growth, we are so happy!

The ultrasound also showed that he is head down so no breached baby here. I kind of thought he was that way because I get powerful kicks up towards the top of the bump ALL THE TIME.

Yup I'm getting fat feet most days. I have a highest footrest I use at work which does help...maybe see if you can get something like that Minni?

Had a midwife appointment today. My lucozade test came back fine, my iron level is good, as is bp etc...so all good. Just wish I wasn't in so much pain with my back and hips :( Josh was with me today and he got to hear the heartbeat. He was cute, couldn't believe how fast it was going, said he thinks it's a girl too!

Does anyone know if Salonpas patches are ok to use?

And yes, little ones stay put xx

Yup I'm getting fat feet most days. I have a highest footrest I use at work which does help...maybe see if you can get something like that Minni?

Had a midwife appointment today. My lucozade test came back fine, my iron level is good, as is bp etc...so all good. Just wish I wasn't in so much pain with my back and hips :( Josh was with me today and he got to hear the heartbeat. He was cute, couldn't believe how fast it was going, said he thinks it's a girl too!

Does anyone know if Salonpas patches are ok to use?

And yes, little ones stay put xx

Thanks! I have a mail bin under my desk that I put my feet up on but it's not all that comfortable so I can't leave them up all day like I probably should. :(

Arghhhhhh I'm so severely itchy it's driving me totally insane! I can't sleep :(

Hello! Havnt wrote in here since the very start. Cant believe im 31 weeks gone now but at the same time im getting tired of being pregnant. My little boy just turned 9 months so its been very tiring, hoping I get a burst of energy once baby is born and I wont be as tired as I am now ( got my energy back quickly after last baby so fingers crossed)
Nothing too much to update, have had a fairly easy pregnancy apart from I had a seizure a few weeks ago. All blood tests came back fine and im just waiting to have a heart scan as I have a heart murmur. Iv been waiting abiut a month so if there was anything wrong im sure id notice by now!
Trying to get organised for baby but at we are having a surprise im finding it so hard to stock up. Im finding the unisex clothes are not that exciting and still look either girly or boyish! I have alot from my son though so I dont need much.
going to pack my hospital bag next week, k dont expect to need it but when I was in hospital with the seizure my oh packed my bag - he brought me a thong that was wayyy to small, no make up or toiletries,no glasses or contact lenses and pjamas that were wayyy to small so id rather be prepared haha

(Touch wood), I haven't suffered with any swelling... yet. Just the tiredness! I thought I'd turned a corner, having not been 'hitting the wall' in the evenings as I did several evenings in a row. Then yesterday afternoon I just felt exhausted. But we have a poorly cat who we were worrying about and had to get up to in the night, so I guess it was probably to do with that.

LOL Catty, to your OH's packing!

Sounds like you have had a busy time catty! I hope that the scans and tests all go ok.
I dread to think what my hubby would pack in a hospital bag for me! Maybe a toothbrush and shampoo but probably no underwear or nightwear. I have the basics for me in a case but still nothing for the baby. We are in the process of moving our toddler into her own room so when the drawers are empty in the nursery I will get the newborn things washed and sorted.

I want to start packing hospital bag but hubby thinks it's too early to wash all the baby clothes and get things ready!! I somewhat agree with him, but meh...i guess it can wait!!!

Arghhhhhh I'm so severely itchy it's driving me totally insane! I can't sleep :(

have you had LFTs done recently? :/

Yep both 'border line' I'm at hosp day unit now had another one and waiting to see the doc! Appointment was at 11.15.. Still waiting!!

hope you're seen soon!!!

AFM: i've been achey all over recently. if it's not the back and hips because i'm not using the crutches as often as i ought to be, then it's the arms and legs and bump aching because i AM using them! heartburn, needing to pee, general levels of discomfort abound. and one of the worst things is that although DH hears me complain that my back is sore or that the stitch is bothering me, he doesn't OFFER to rub the sore bit, doesn't OFFER to do the dishes instead... i have to ASK. he doesn't mind being asked, but i begrudge it.

ugh. :shrug:

So, I'm pleased to say that I'm back home!
I have been kept because there was a risk I was going to go in early labour. Ihave a fairly short cervix and it is starting to open. They put me on a drip plus I had to take tablets to stop the contractions, and they also gave me the shots to boost the baby's lungs just in case.
I am now on bedrest for about a month, until 37 weeks,although the doctor said that I may be able to do a little bit more in about ten days time.
In the mean time, I'm going to get frequent visits at home from the local midwife and just try to be good.
I hope Kayla is doing better as well and that you are all doing well.

Hi girls , it seems like it's always something with me this pregnancy :dohh:
had my doctors appointment today and have high blood pressure and protein in urine ( warning sign of preeclampsia ) . So they drawn my blood and I have to collect my urine for 24 hours to find out how much protein is in etc . Which is very annoying because I have to keep the urine refrigerated and I pee like every 5 minutes so it's a lot to do around for a pee :haha:
It I do have preeclampsia , I would have appointments 2 times a week and induction at 37 weeks if I would make it that far without any additional problems :thumbup:
I measured my blood pressure at home several times today and it's always in normal range so no idea what's going on :shrug: .
I hope I will find out the results before weekend , even tho they told me they are gonna call only if something is wrong .
Otherwise I have been sleeping in sitting position because when I lie down I cannot breath because everything is so squished inside me

Hope everyone else is doing well and those having some problems or difficulties I hope you gonna be better soon :flower:

Is anyone else's hips feel like they are on fire all the time? I have been in a whole lot of pain like my hips are being spread apart. It makes it really hard to walk anywhere. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->