Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Everything is pissing me off today. :brat:
Being itchy and having pregnancy insomnia is really starting to get to me.

Pains in tail bone suck, So does contractions ugh! Rant over lol.. Other then that im doing good.. Are headache normal to have everyday all day?

I'm suffering from major headaches too :( I think they are normal I haven't really panicked about it and I panic about everything lol

I'm so hormonal I'm going to punch the next person to mention easter eggs on Facebook. I really don't care if people have bought their children 500 eggs, or none. I wish people would stop being so annoying when I can't control myself.....

I have had headaches but they were to do with the medication I was given to stop the contractions. It may be the same for you.

I've been in such a vile mood the past day or so! Every little thing seems to really get to me and make me mad!
Good old hormones hey!!!

I'm getting soooo antzy! I wish I could just fast forward the next seven weeks.

Noticed a lot of ladies have been feeling really moody, ME TOOO!! I've been in "look at me the wrong way and your face is getting ripped off" mode for the past week. And crying about the stupidest stuff. I cried yesterday because the ground beef I was going to eat for dinner last night was spoiled.

Sometimes when I first wake up from a nap or sleep, baby boy's sitting on a weird part in my back and when I try to walk I feel a shooting pain and my right leg buckles. Attempting to walk a little bit eventually makes it go away though.

Moody, irrational and obsessive here!!!
Baby is breech and I am totally obsessed with how to get him to turn (even though my last was breech too and never turned!!)
Also I convinced myself at the weekend that my 16 month doesn't love me any more as she knows that there is another baby coming.
Snapped a few times at my in-laws. But that's nothing new!!!

10154087_10152390245039414_4388293593773457406_n.jpg

looks like we might be in the may club after all. consultant is talking about an early induction due to the complications that have developed over the last 4-5 weeks:

1) my weight has shot up, prolly due to...
2) recently diagnosed GD, which has had the effect of...
3) BIG baby, estimated to be 9.5lb plus at term, and...
4) polyhydramnios (excessive fluid around the baby)
5) and needing crutches and codeine to cope with the SPD/back pain

so we'll be putting the cot up this weekend, then. eek!

Sorry about the complications 1eighty but looking forward to seeing that sunflower that much sooner :)

Sorry to hear about all the problems 1eighty, you poor thing in so much pain :( I hope it all goes well though and good luck! How exciting to meet another sunflower. Eeep get everything ready :happydance:

Well here I am back on hospital. I got monitored for the first time since I left and I had contractions so the midwife sent me back and they are keeping me. And I was so pleased to be at home!
I hope everything goes well for you 1eighty.

Had to be monitored yesterday and stay on for longer than I was supposed to because they weren't happy with babies movement! Ended up being there for 3 hours! Stressful cus I was on my own with both the kids and then strapped to a machine! Super proud of them though they were good a gold.
So I'm back next Tuesday, and then the one after that which is the day we book my section! :happydance: hoping these next few weeks go quickly! I so want to meet my baby now!

ach, i'll be fine. just gotta get through these last few weeks is all - not a long time, i'm sure it'll all go fast enough!

hugs for those on repeat NSTs! <3

Anyone had back pain suddenly come?

It's been like this for about seven hours now. All the back pain I've had up until this point only lasts for less than 30 minutes.

It's also EXCRUCIATING when I stand on one leg, which is making putting pants on really challenging lol...

It's also EXCRUCIATING when I stand on one leg, which is making putting pants on really challenging lol...

for this, put both legs on together and use a coathanger around the waistband to hook them up your legs so you can reach them around the bump. alternatively, if they're fairly loose-fitting, lie on the bed with ankles hooked into the leg openings and swing your legs up in the air (together) and let the trousers fall down the way but up your legs. grab, wriggle, job done.

sudden pain isn't good or normal - if a hot water bottle and some panadol doesn't lessen it or take it away, please see your doctor about it. i would bet it's linked to SPD in some way though, given the one leg at a time pain (which is due to extra pressure being put on one hip joint at a time).

try and do things with your legs together or knees together - getting in and out of the car, on and off chairs, swinging in and out of bed. it'll help somewhat :)

Is anyone that is expecting their second baby starting to feel really worried and anxious about coping with 2 kids???
I'm starting to feel really worried but saying that it's not helped by the fact that I know my husband is extremely unhelpful and he is very much a hands off dad!

Is anyone that is expecting their second baby starting to feel really worried and anxious about coping with 2 kids???
I'm starting to feel really worried but saying that it's not helped by the fact that I know my husband is extremely unhelpful and he is very much a hands off dad!

YES! I'm having a planned section and have organised for 6 weeks where I will have people helping me (I couldn't pick Josh up/put him down in his crib properly for 6 weeks) and so will never be alone once hubby has gone back to work, I then realised that when I start to be on my own, Josh breaks up from school! I'm bricking it! And he's 6, so it's not like he's small and stuff. I can't work out if it will be easier he's older, or harder because he needs to do stuff to keep him busy!! ARGH!

i'm not worried, i'm just assuming that i WILL cope. there are mechanisms in place if i'm not able to cope, but that's an as-and-when situation.

i pretty much go through life assuming that i CAN do things and that things WILL work out, because if i thought about everything that could possibly go wrong i would be institutionalised by now :dohh:

Don't worry you will manage perfectly well. It will take you a little while to get organised properly but you will get there.
I remember the first time we went out of the house with both kids we left the front door open. Not just unlocked but wide open lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->