Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I can't believe it's already May! One month to go Ladies!!!!!!!!

I had a doctors appointment last night. Told her about the mucus plug an she was pretty un-phased by it. She did check though upon my DH's request (he is really freaking out about everything, it's cute but annoying too sometimes). I'm about 1/2 a cm dilated now, not a big deal, but I'm glad that all these B&H are actually doing something!

She seems to think that if I am able to give birth naturally, I will go a few weeks early due to the size of my fibroid. I guess it's really squishing the baby already. My FH was full term two weeks ago!

DH and his father put the crib the in-laws got us together this week. It really makes the nursery look like it's coming together! I have my baby shower this weekend too and then I will have to go on a shopping spree to get the rest of the stuff we need!

I can't believe we are going to have our babies next month!! Starting to freak out a bit thinking about labour, especially since the other night when I went to hospital due to an infection I heard a women coming in moaning in pain :shock: x

7-week wait for me! :shrug:

Only thing we've done so far is order a new mattress for the Moses basket and get the basket out of the loft for a clean so plenty to keep us busy over the next month :thumbup:

7 and a half weeks until c-section and i am freaking out a little - mainly because i haven't organised ANYthing!!

the building work is cracking on though and hopefully they will be finished on time, or even early! They have said they're a week ahead...so we shall see!

It's very likely that babies are gonna start being born over the next few weeks!
I'm getting very very impatient now! But obviously want to keep the baby in for another few weeks so it's nice and ready to come out :haha:
It's my youngests 2nd birthday next weekend and that's been the milestone I've been using for my 4 years old! 'The baby will come after Teddys birthday' and now it's nearly here! This pregnancy has gone so quickly!

Yes it's definitely getting closer.
A midwife came to monitor me yesterday and she hasn't sent me back to the hospital!!!
However, there were 3 little contractions, so she said that I had to lie down as much as possible, which is what I am trying to do.
I still have to be good for 2 and a half weeks and then we'll see what nature decides... It's exciting and scary all at the same time!

Aww just over 5 weeks til due date for me! Our kitchen remodeling is coming along. The house is a tip so really don't need the baby to make a too early appearance!!

Still pretty disorganised....I have however bought one pack of new born nappies...oh and my ds chose a toy for the car seat/pram.

Xx

I think I've definitely started nesting. Suddenly bleaching EVERYTHING is the most appealing thing ever lol. But doing the stuff that actually needs doing I cba to do haha.
We find out the c section date on Tuesday! I can't wait to know it's all officially booked in!

Gosh i seriously can't believe we are due next month even though i am not due till the last week of June! Its still next MONTH :) But anyways I have a two hour drive today to go to my mom's for the weekend & also today i am getting a 3d/4d Ultrasound. We are soo excited as we are going back to the same place we went with our 1st son.. I will upload pictures when we are back from my moms! I hope yall have a good weekend :)

I guess I'm coming on a little late here but I'm due June 28th!! :)

I'm officially down to one month to go and I'm finally starting to get my butt in gear to get things done! For some reason, I feel that this kid is going to try to overstay his due date and he will need to be evicted from my uterus. I've been reading up on the pros and cons of induction, so I definitely think we will go that route if I go past. Plus, dh is going to have to go to Texas to attend my step dd's graduation on the June 7--I'm due June 1--so we don't need him coming too late!

Hi 2pups!!! Welcome!! Do you know what you're having yet.

Shit sticks Cali!! 9 more days and you're full term!
Wow! I can't wait to see all these babies!
Maybe we should start a guessing game of weights etc haha

Shit sticks Cali!! 9 more days and you're full term!
Wow! I can't wait to see all these babies!
Maybe we should start a guessing game of weights etc haha

Oh wow, I didn't even think about being term already. Shoot, I really need to step things up just in case.

A guessing game would be fun! By the way this little guy has been laying on my bladder, I'd say I have at least an 8 pounder!!

Oh I do enjoy a good guessing game!! Let's play!!

For your baby....
How much will he/she weigh?:
And just for fun, when will he/she ACTUALLY come if not having a Csection?:

My guesses:
For your baby....
How much will he/she weigh?: 7lbs 5oz
When will he/she ACTUALLY come?: my husband is saying May 13th; I say May 28th. Doctor is even predicting before June.

I guess

Sex : boy
Weight : 8lbs 2oz
Date : csection so we will know soon :haha:

My guess:
Weight: 8lbs 8oz
Arrival: June 28th

Had a growth sono yesterday and baby girl is measuring a week and three days ahead. She's an estimated 3lbs 12oz currently. :)

My predictions:
Weight: 6 lb 3 oz
Date: may 30th-June 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly