Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congratulations Lala. What a fantastic weight for being three weeks early! Enjoy your baby moon with your little man. x

Congrats Lala!! What a good weight, a real big boy!

AFM still no signs of impending labour, I thought twins always wanted to come early but these seem like they want to stay in here for a while longer. I have started begging my OB to give me a C-section earlier!
every part of me hurts, I am so over pregnancy!

Congratulations lala!! :happydance: wow the birth announcements will start pouring in soon!!

Ibelieve, I hope they come
Soon for you! I can't imagine how uncomfy you are feeling with 2 in there!!

Congrats Lala!!!

At my drs appointment on Wednesday my doctor informed me that I am measuring like I am having twins (we have had so many U/S so we know it's only 1) due to my fibroid and extra fluid. I was 2cm and 50%effaced and my mucus plug has gone! Now to play the waiting game while eating Chinese food and going for long (agonizing) walks and driving over every bumpy road I can. I am so ready to be done with pregnancy and work lol.

Congratulations Lala! Little boy sunflower <3

Nice to keep up with how everyone's doing, looking forward to seeing more birth announcements ladies ;)

Not a huge amount to report over here; I have some days/nights of cramping, soreness and BHs, the more walking I do the more it happens. Weird feelings and pain in cervix too. I definitely feel different since becoming term but I don't think things are going to happen quite yet, no plug or anything.
Still drinking my tea, trying to be active and trying to dtd if I can manage :haha:
Yay for 38 weeks today!

Yay congrats Lala!! Just goes to show how soon things can happen for us! :happydance:

Full term for me today! The nesting has definitely kicked in and iv blitzed the house not that you can tell though with Jess being off school and the two of them stuck inside with the miserable weather!
I just bought two sleepsuits for when the boys come to visit in the hospital, one says little brother and the other says little sister :happydance: so excited now! Two weeks today til my section! x

Lala, Congratulations!!!! Our first boy sunflower!!! :) He was a really big boy too!!

Congrats Lala! Hope to see some pics soon so we can all admire him!

I saw my midwife yesterday and she said baby's head is engaged so could be any time - I want it to happen soon, all this waiting is annoying! I'm getting lots of CM but no show or waters yet, fingers crossed it will be soon, I want to meet my little girl!

Congratulations Lala!
Here, things are moving in the right direction, but slowly. It appears that labour goes very slow for me, but it will speed up drastically towards the end if things go like they did with my other 2... I've given up trying to keep up with my contractions and we'll see what happens. I'm getting round to the idea that I'm more likely to go to hospital in an ambulance because I've been twice for nothing and that it is too far to go just to get checked, even though they seem to expect me any time.
Today, my daughter was pushing on my stomack telling the baby to "get out!" It was really funny!

Well a little update on me. I am now 2cm dialated & starting to efface! My dr offered me induction at 39 weeks and of course i took it! We will be talking more about that at my next appt on june 6th.. Gosh its getting so close now 4 weeks!

Congrats Lala! Great news! Enjoy your snuggles with your baby boy! Xx

Feeling a lot more BH and crampiness today! I've been drinking 2 cups of RLT and doing perineal massage every second or third day since 32 weeks roughly. I'm already noticing a big difference down there! So happy to be 35 weeks tomorrow.

I'm not really desperate for mine to come any time soon lol. I'm quite happy to wait 3-4 more weeks!

I just got back from my appointment and I am now 2 cm dilated with some effacement and a soft cervix. Last week I was 1.5 cm dilated and not effaced at all. My induction date is set for June 3 if nothing happens before then. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My doc thinks that I will probably not make it to June 3, but then just moments before he had said that he did not know if baby would come before my due date. I would actually rather be induced because it makes it easier for us to arrange care for dd. Looking on the internet it seems like there is really no telling what could happen. I haven't been feeling anything that feels for sure like a contraction and I've had no other signs of early labor, but I guess that could change at any time.

Congrats Lala! Hope everyone is doing well. I've been mia for awhile, work is crazy plus I'm driving my hubby nuts with all this nesting. Is it too much to ask that the house look like a magazine cover lol? Anywho, 3 weeks left for me and I don't know how much longer I can take these sleepless nights :coffee:. We're in the home stretch ladies, wishing you all a safe and easy labor.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->