Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Gertrude congratulations on your positive test and wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!!

Ohhhh how exciting for you ladies getting labour symptoms I hope it's soon for you!!

I'm being induced tomorrow and im sooo nervous it's just going to take such a long time like last time :nope: Lily is upset I've got to stay in hospital and that makes it even harder! I am excited to be definitely be holding my baby this week though! :)

Hello everyone :) not sure if you remember me but I was in this group until we had a positive diagnosis of t21 and we chose to end the pregnancy at 17.5weeks. It was a truly difficult period for us and our families. As I was so far along I had to labour and then we chose to attend the service.

Anyway, I was thinking about you all, given June is next weekend, and wondered how you all were getting on so I thought I'd post and say good luck!!

I just had another positive test result, and will be seeing my dr on Tuesday to start the wheels in motion to get all the testing I can as soon as I can this time. I cannot even consider being excited (but I am) until I know where we stand this time.

Anyway, good luck everyone, wishing you all simple labours and healthy outcomes x

Aww, I remember your post. I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months with this little bean.

Thank you for the good luck wishes!

X

Good luck Jennifer! Maybe your baby will be the next to make an appearance then! Can't believe we are having our babies! Seems only a few weeks since this thread started :happydance:

I have been feeling off the past two days. & last night i had some major cramping but it all seems to just stay the same :/ it don't get worst or better. I am thinking it might be where he is dropping even further down

I had so many BHs yesterday I was wondering whether I was in early labor. I I got 8 hours of sleep last night and didn't feel a thing. I guess that was not labor, huh?

These BHs make it so hard to know when it's "for real"!!! I am going to trust that I will know when it's time to head to the hospital. I just am so afraid of it happening really fast and I have to give birth at home or on the way to the hospital.

Oooh, good luck Jennifer! Fingers x'd it will be a swift & easy birth. I know it's hard when you have your little girl to consider but hopefully whoever is looking after her can make it as fun & special as possible with lots & lots of attention?? Xx

I feel like the group is just going to start popping our babies like popcorn any time now!!!

Nothing's changed for me, I have an appointment on Friday (I cancelled this last week's since I didn't have a ride and I figured everything's fine, baby's still moving a ton, and not trying to make his appearance sooo.... I didn't really see the point), I'm hoping they tell me something good at the appointment! My birthday's on thursday though, and it'd be amazing if he came on my birthday! I'd be exactly 38 weeks, so I feel like it's wishful thinking.

Still just having a lot of painless contractions, and the weird period pain crampy feeling is coming and going more often now and my hips and low back hurt a lot.

My ex-SIL is due on Thursday and she tried castor oil yesterday, didn't work for her, and she is trying it again right now.... Which I personally wouldn't do two days in a row, maybe a week apart, but not two days in a row.

I am so ready to serve the eviction notice to my LO. I have been trying all the old wives tales (minus acupuncture and castor oil :p) I have been doing squats and rolling my hips and dtd trying to give him the motivation to get out. Thunderstorms are rolling in tonight so hopefully the low pressure will help too hahaha. I just can't wait to meet him!

Gertrude I remember you :) Sooo much congratulations on the little bean, wishing you a perfectly smooth and happy nine months. I hope you'll stick around and update us from time to time <3

Ooh Jennifer good luck!! I really hope it doesn't take too long and you have a wonderful experience, just think of your DD's face when she see's the new baby :hugs:

Loving reading about all the niggles and aches and pains ladies, I want to see these babies! :happydance:

AFM been getting cramps and braxton hicks but there is no pattern and they are not strong at all, definitely feeling her engage more though; her bum is moving down from under my ribs and how I feel her movements are changing... is anyone else feeling movement in their arse? OUCH WHY :haha: Also increase in discharge :blush:

I've been having crazy regular braxton hicks. Crying when I have to be on my own. Feeling nervous. But with two previous 41 weekers I refuse to get my hopes up lol

Gertrude I remember you :) Sooo much congratulations on the little bean, wishing you a perfectly smooth and happy nine months. I hope you'll stick around and update us from time to time <3

Ooh Jennifer good luck!! I really hope it doesn't take too long and you have a wonderful experience, just think of your DD's face when she see's the new baby :hugs:

Loving reading about all the niggles and aches and pains ladies, I want to see these babies! :happydance:

AFM been getting cramps and braxton hicks but there is no pattern and they are not strong at all, definitely feeling her engage more though; her bum is moving down from under my ribs and how I feel her movements are changing... is anyone else feeling movement in their arse? OUCH WHY :haha: Also increase in discharge :blush:

Yes my little man's movements have changed to twitchy movements instead of straight karate. It reminds me of a newborn baby when they startle. AND it feels like he's trying to tunnel out with his head, if ya know what i mean ! Not the most pleasant feeling in the world.

I've been getting Braxton hicks here and there, and praying that they get stronger and turn out to be the start of real contractions and then they go away :(

I see my ob today and will get him to check my cervix again. Last week I was 1cm but my cervix was still quite long so I'm hoping it's shortened up over the last week and hopefully he can do a sweep.

We've tried dtd many times (seriously my DH wants it more now to get her out than when we put her in there haha), but it's not working! They even say the big O helps because it releases oxytocin but nope, did nothing. I've tried walking around heaps and even caster oil which I never thought I'd try but I'm gettin desperate! My midwife said it was fine she just said don't take more than a tablespoon. It didn't do anything, didn't even give me the runs (luckily)!

I guess this little cherub will come when she's ready, even though mummy and daddy are soooooooo ready!

It's kind of getting annoying getting messages from people everyday asking how I feel and if there has been any progress. It's nice they're concerned but everyday is getting a bit much!

I think the pain in the butt that some ladies are getting is from the baby laying on your sciatic nerve. I've had it occasionally since around 25 weeks and it's like someone stabbing you in the butt lol.

My hands and feet are so swollen now so I'm treating myself to a massage today!

Good luck to you all ladies, hope to hear some more birth announcements soon!!

Thank you everyone for the good luck wishes! I will keep you updated :)

Wow a lot of you are getting the labour symptoms so hopefully not long for us all eeeeek :D

I'm freaking out! Anybody had any dramatic reduced movement?! I'm about to call my dr, but the hospital is 30 miles away and my dad has a truck and I feel terrible making him trek me all the way there just to send me on my way.

It's almost 6:30 and I haven't felt movement since before 4!!!

2 and a half hours? Have you tried a bath? Cold drink? I don't think you should panic just yet if it's been 2.5 hours x

Exam as lego house said get a cold drink and lie on your left side for about 30 mins and if you still don't feel him maybe call then? Xx

I've tried cold water, koolaid, and food. And right now I'm eating a big bowl of garlic-y spaghetti, so if that doesn't work then I will call after.

Seems cruel but I poke my tummy to get baby to move.. Always works. If the cold drinks, food, laying on your side, bath don't work you could try poking! Xx

Seems cruel but I poke my tummy to get baby to move.. Always works. If the cold drinks, food, laying on your side, bath don't work you could try poking! Xx

I am also guilty of giving baby a poke!! It works for me also, worth a try! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->