Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats on the arrival of little Lewis Lala! Hope you're both doing well xx

Loving all these updates!
It's getting so exciting now.
Good luck everyone!

Afm, just can't see this baby staying put until June.
My boobs are so sore now & I just feel like he/she will be here soon 😊

Congrats Lala! So exciting that we're gonna have lots of babies here pretty soon!

Anyone else having low back twinges? Driving me crazy!! Lol x

Hmmm. Yes, I developed a pain in my lower back, on the right hand side, a couple of days ago. It's bothering me slightly, as I don't want it to be the start of labour just yet. I've convinced myself that it's not this though. Mine I only feel when I move in certain ways, like sitting here I can't even feel it, and I don't remember noticing it over night, but when I'm walking, or particularly when I get up from sitting, it's quite a sharp pain. How long have you had it for Frizz?

Since last night. I don't think it's a labour sign, maybe baby laying on a nerve?
Turning in bed last night was agony for my pelvis as I think baby is lower. Having a rest day but even just laying on my side my back twinges so I can't get comfy. I had wanted to deep clean today but it will have to wait! Full term today :) x

I'm starting to get organised for the baby! Washed all the new clothes this morning (all gender neutral!) and will wash Josh's old clothes which are neutral when we get all the stuff out the loft in a few weeks.
Buying crib mattress and sheets this weekend and then need to pack hospital bag...although baby bear and I have an agreement that they are not coming until section date/building work is nearly finished!!

Oh thanks Squidge that's the one thing I need to get! Crib sheets! Thanks x

Congrats lala!

Ohhhh this is so exciting, we are all so close ladies!!

Hello everyone :) not sure if you remember me but I was in this group until we had a positive diagnosis of t21 and we chose to end the pregnancy at 17.5weeks. It was a truly difficult period for us and our families. As I was so far along I had to labour and then we chose to attend the service.

Anyway, I was thinking about you all, given June is next weekend, and wondered how you all were getting on so I thought I'd post and say good luck!!

I just had another positive test result, and will be seeing my dr on Tuesday to start the wheels in motion to get all the testing I can as soon as I can this time. I cannot even consider being excited (but I am) until I know where we stand this time.

Anyway, good luck everyone, wishing you all simple labours and healthy outcomes x

Hello everyone :) not sure if you remember me but I was in this group until we had a positive diagnosis of t21 and we chose to end the pregnancy at 17.5weeks. It was a truly difficult period for us and our families. As I was so far along I had to labour and then we chose to attend the service.

Anyway, I was thinking about you all, given June is next weekend, and wondered how you all were getting on so I thought I'd post and say good luck!!

I just had another positive test result, and will be seeing my dr on Tuesday to start the wheels in motion to get all the testing I can as soon as I can this time. I cannot even consider being excited (but I am) until I know where we stand this time.

Anyway, good luck everyone, wishing you all simple labours and healthy outcomes x

I remember your post. :hug:

Congratulations on the positive test. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy with this lo.

Congratulations gertrude!!!! So happy to hear you have already conceived your rainbow baby!

I think I lost my mucus plug this morning. I've also been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions, but they only seem to come after I've been active or when I stressed from seeing about dd.

Not sure if this is the beginning of labor, but for the first time I feel like I'm about to give birth!

Lovely of you to think of us Gertrude. Wishing your little bean a healthy and happy 9 months xx

I'm the same Cali - I get stop-in-your-tracks bh after periods of prolonged physical activity.
Heartburn absolutely awful the past few days so that would suggest baby is still high up??? Kinda contradicts all the other symptoms that make me feel baby is imminent!

I'm the same Cali - I get stop-in-your-tracks bh after periods of prolonged physical activity.
Heartburn absolutely awful the past few days so that would suggest baby is still high up??? Kinda contradicts all the other symptoms that make me feel baby is imminent!

I thought the same thing with the heartburn, however, I can breathe better so I still think mine is lower than he was before. I think maybe since we're soo late in the game, babies are just big enough that they're going to cause us heartburn either way, ykwim?

I think maybe since we're soo late in the game, babies are just big enough that they're going to cause us heartburn either way, ykwim?

That makes sense.. Suppose we're just so squished up right now. Maybe we'll get to say cherrio to the heartburn on eviction day!

I definitely feel that my baby girl is lower but night before last I got no sleep because my heart burn was so bad that I had to sit straight up all night. It must just be that they've gotten so big that everything is still pushed up. Can't wait for that symptom to be gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->