Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I hope he stays put for you.
I am still getting contractions and they are stronger but not regular atm. On the plus side I have finished the cross stitch for the nursery so they are now framed and it is finished and ready for the arrival.
I hope everyone is doing well.

Any babies born today and for the next few weeks will be Geminis! Are we ready for our curious, sometimes moody, little chatterboxes, lol!!

Oooh, this is getting really exciting now! Good luck to everyone :) xx

Afm, a few signs baba is gearing up for the outside world..
been having very strong (can't walk strong) bh since Sunday. Loads of ewcm this past week or so- keep thinking my waters have gone! Plus my boobs have been very tender since yesterday.
While I can't wait to meet my little bundle it's be nice if he/she would stay in for a week or two longer as We haven't got the house ready yet!

Stupid DH. I have been saying for months and months, once I get so big and uncomfortable id like the bed to myself so I can manage to sleep as well as I can do at this point. I even bought a spare bed so he would have somewhere to sleep.
Well it's finally happened, it's so hot and humid, I'm all squashed up cus baby is high so I can't breath, I have really horrible restless legs and my back and hips are sore. So I finally asked him to move out which he did a few nights ago but then came back in the bed. I asked him tonight to rub the backs of my legs when we got in bed and his reply was 'don't be so f*ing selfish!' Wtf
And I said well can you leave then and go in the other bed so I can sleep and he went mad saying I'm being really selfish expecting him to stay in there and he only did it the first time because 'he was being nice'
Am I really being that unreasonable, I need to spread out and I toss and turn all night I definitely can't get comfy having to stay on one part of the bed trying to avoid the human radiator. And then the snoring is just as annoying.
It's 2 weeks for gods sake!

Any babies born today and for the next few weeks will be Geminis! Are we ready for our curious, sometimes moody, little chatterboxes, lol!!

I'm a gemini :thumbup: and most of my family is as well, so my little man will fit right in!

How annoying boothh!! My DH has been in the spare room for a few months now. We both sleep better that way.

Update - managed a decent sleep on the ward last night despite starting to contract every 12 mins or so. Still infrequent but getting a bit stronger. At least the MW on last night left the ctg off. Got a 1h ctg this morning. Supposed to get pitocin drip up this afternoon. It's getting closer. Xx

Sorry to hear your sleep situation is getting you down Boothh. I have to say my OH would definitely not have put up with being told to sleep elsewhere, though he would have shown some understanding if I'd chosen to sleep in the spare room (he wouldn't have liked it though). I hope you can kiss and make up and come to some sort of agreement.

Ooh, I had half wondered what star sign my little boy would be - interesting to know!

Oh Boothh I'm sorry to hear your DH is being a DuH! I may be vindictive but I would overplay the tossing and turning. You get elbowed and kneed enough, you wouldn't want to stay in that bed anymore now would you? ;)

Stupid DH. I have been saying for months and months, once I get so big and uncomfortable id like the bed to myself so I can manage to sleep as well as I can do at this point. I even bought a spare bed so he would have somewhere to sleep.
Well it's finally happened, it's so hot and humid, I'm all squashed up cus baby is high so I can't breath, I have really horrible restless legs and my back and hips are sore. So I finally asked him to move out which he did a few nights ago but then came back in the bed. I asked him tonight to rub the backs of my legs when we got in bed and his reply was 'don't be so f*ing selfish!' Wtf
And I said well can you leave then and go in the other bed so I can sleep and he went mad saying I'm being really selfish expecting him to stay in there and he only did it the first time because 'he was being nice'
Am I really being that unreasonable, I need to spread out and I toss and turn all night I definitely can't get comfy having to stay on one part of the bed trying to avoid the human radiator. And then the snoring is just as annoying.
It's 2 weeks for gods sake!

no i dont think its selfish! Im lucky and have a superking bed so could fit another adult in, which is now the bumps space! lol.

afm, nothing going on. Just aching, feet ballooned. Fedup. you know the usual lol

Boothh just punch him in the face while he's sleeping and pretend you did it in your sleep :haha: he will move then!

Glad to hear the rest of you are doing well!

I've just got back from my scan and consultant appointment due to fundal heigh suddenly measuring 4 weeks ahead, I'm a little dissapointed :( baby fluid is on the higher side but nothing to worry about, she said they can't do measurements as she's too big so didn't get an estimated weight, but he decided it was best to give me a sweep and book me in for induction on Monday, I should be excited but I'm not atall :( I had a bad experience with induction last time and I was really hoping to go into labour naturally this time, I'm hoping the sweep may work but probably not! I'm going to be bouncing on my ball all night desperately trying to go into labour before Monday!

Hope the bouncing works for you Jennifer!:yipee: (you have to imagine the birthing ball for this smilie!)

Keeping fingers crossed for you Jennifer!

I totally understand the sleep problems! But when my hubby won't give me enough room I put my belly on him. Baby kicks so much that he wakes up and moves over. :haha:

Good luck ladies with labor signs. I hope you don't need to be induced. Induction is horrible.

Thanks girls! I agree Mel Induction definitely isn't nice so I'm trying everything until then!

The spare bed is in the boys bedroom and as were trying to keep Ted in his own room he's being going in there anyway when he wakes up in the night so I didn't think he'd make such a big deal!
We've talked today anyway and I just said to him I'm not expecting him to always be in there just if I'm struggling to sleep and I ask him to can he just not make a fuss over it and make me feel bad. Hopefully were over it now!

The midwife called me 'absolutely massive' today. Thanks midwife!

Ooh its getting exciting now! Good luck to the ladies who have already gone into labour, I hope it goes smoothly and reasonably quickly for you! :hugs:

I've been getting cramps for a good week or so, now they seem more frequent and painful along with the sharp pains and pressure down below. When I went into labour with my little boy my waters broke at exactly 37 weeks and 1 day at 11pm at night. Well I am exactly 37 weeks and 1 day now and it's 9.10pm so who knows whether history will repeat itself or I will be waiting longer, just don't know but if it does happen tonight I will be sure to update you all! My bags are packed and everything is ready so let's see what happens! :happydance:

Waiting for updates! FX for easy smooth labors and healthy screaming little sunflowers!

Update
We are over the moon to announce the arrival of Lewis Joseph on Thursday 22/5 T 00:06 weighing 4.1kg (9 lb 1/2oz) at 37+2 weeks (just!)
Very speedy but scary birth which I will tell soon.
Good luck to you all - I'm looking forward to more baby news!

Yay lala congrats! Our first boy sunflower born! :D Can't wait to hear the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->