Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

This wasn't quite it for me but according to the midwife it won't be long.
The contractions sort of stopped when I got there but my cervix is soft and short and slightly open but it will take more efficient contractions to open it properly.
SinceI got home they seem to have started again and possibly stronger than the ones I had last night, so I'll wait and see...

Rel with my first I had contractions all night Tuesday and most of the next day only for them to go away. They started again a couple hours later and became more painful and frequent. These ones stayed and he was born just after midnight on the Friday so you never know, if they have started up again then this could be it for you! Good luck x

Update, waters definitely gone. Still only niggly little contractions but as I'm only 36+6 and more than 12h passed been admitted to ward. Induction in morning if still nothing. X

Hope this is it Rel!

Lala - Hope that baby boy makes his appearance soon with as easy a birth as possible.

Rel hope it happens soon for you!!

Lala good luck! :)

I'm feeling soooo uncomfortable at the minute! Feel like I'm walking with a melon between my legs, my pelvis is aching, I keep getting stabbing pains and arghhh I just want my baby! :haha:

Had our final growth scan today at 37+3, she is measuring perfectly on track and estimated weight is currently 6lbs 11oz :) Everything looks healthy so we're all go for the home birth :thumbup: So happy and proud of her. She licked her lips while we were looking at her face on the scan, it was soo cute!

Been having strong BH's while walking and some cramp pains and can just feel everything stretching and softening down there as she starts to engage, very exciting. Just got to get a few last bits sorted and we'll be ready for whenever she comes :happydance:

My temp replacement started today thank goodness! I feel like this kid could come at any moment! I have NSTs scheduled every Monday for the rest of my pregnancy, so I'm about to go in for it. I'm also measuring high on the fluid side so I had an ultrasound last week. I am at 24 cm of fluid, at 25 cm it's considered bad :( no word from the doctor on what she wants to do about it yet though. I have an appointment on Wednesday so hopefully she will lay down what's going to happen in the next couple of weeks.

Good luck lala and rel!! Hopefully your bundles come soon and easily!!

Update, waters definitely gone. Still only niggly little contractions but as I'm only 36+6 and more than 12h passed been admitted to ward. Induction in morning if still nothing. X

Keep us posted! Super exciting!!

Proper contractions now but hating the continuous ctg tracing as I'm having to hold it on myself. Also stuck in bed on my back which was the one thing I didn't want. Boooooo!!!!

Proper contractions now but hating the continuous ctg tracing as I'm having to hold it on myself. Also stuck in bed on my back which was the one thing I didn't want. Boooooo!!!!

They don't have the things that hold it in place? Hopefully it will go quick & you will be holding your baby soon

Sadly a bit of an awkward situation . To get the foetal heart to pick up I'm having to lie still, quite flat in the same position holding the pad at an angle . The down side is that it means the contractions have lessened because I'm too flat. Been told there's nothing can be done for now. Roll on 9am for hopefully a reassessment of what we are doing because I'm miserable!!

Sorry to hear it's difficult for you Lala

Proudmomma congratulations!

AFM nothing more for now. The contractions seem to have stopped but I am really uncomfortable down there. I am also exhausted and I feel sick at times...

Lala that sounds rubbish! :( at least you get to meet your baby very soon though! The end is near :hugs: xx

Aww Lala that's rubbish! I hated being on my back it was so uncomfortable! Hopefully it passes quickly and baby will be here soon :flower:

Just got back from the midwife, baby has made a massive jump this week and is measuring 4 weeks ahead! So having to go for a scan tomorrow to check fluid levels etc, also head is fully engaged!

Hope everyone else is good :)

Oh wow, so many of you sound like you're about to meet your LOs anytime now!!! Exciting!!! Lala, hope things aren't too uncomfortable for you.

AFM, I feel pretty much the same as I have the whole 3rd tri. No real contractions or BHs. The only difference is I feel my little boy is very heavy and he's right on my bladder. With dd even though she was induced and delivered right at 38 weeks, I had been feeling contractions and BHs off and on. With this boy I only feel mild cramps from time to time and most of the time it's just gas.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to have a discussion with my doc at my appt this Friday about induction. If I'm induced, I'm thinking it won't take as long as it did with dd.

Lala and rel, good luck!! X

I'm getting uncomfortable but not too much and am still able to do a lot. Either I was just very lazy when I was pregnant with Josh or I was just bigger and way more out of shape to begin with as I struggled loads!

I have my maternity shoot next week which I'm super excited about! Baby neeeeeds to stay tucked up for 5 more weeks until my c-section. The building work is not done yet and won't be until the day before I don't reckon so it just can't come yet!

bit of a scare today at 37+2, little bugger was breech at the scan! they did ecv and managed to get him swung around and monitored me for a bit to make sure he was ok, but stressed that they only STAY where they're put about 40% of the time (and i swear i could feel sly shifting movements after they'd done it so won't be at all surprised if he's flipped back).

still booked in for a week today for induction but now my hosp bag is fully packed (just needs my pillow) and the moses basket is set up next to the bed, just in case.

*still stalking for updates*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->