Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I agree about the heart beat going up and down, that's also what they told me they needed to see!! I'm sorry it was a poor experience though, the Dr should have come in and seen you or someone should have been reassuring, but I never leave the hospital until I am fully assured that things are perfect!!
So exciting about all the inductions and babies being born! I am positive I'll have my little girl in the next week and a half... I've been having a ton more pain today, my contractions have gotten quite strong, I had to lean over the chair earlier and I got so hot, like a serious hot flash from it... I've also been in the bathroom several times today with diarrhea! :/... hopefully a clear out, now my back is hurting and won't stop!!!

Wow you sound so close pinkpassion!

Oh how exciting that we're due to be induced on the same day Cali! I also think that I'll go before then, just because of the increased discharge and BH. Fingers crossed for both of us to go naturally before Tuesday!

Yeah, I just worry that it's too soon yet, but when little bug decides to come there won't be any stopping her! I'm excited to watch all of us and see what becomes of all our aches and pains and discharge!!!

Got epidural at 10 pm . 6 cm and -1 . They say it's gonna be fast tho . I am so hungry and tired . But I don't think he is going to be here before midnight ...

Ladies can you believe I just gave birth a couple of hours ago?!?! It all happened so fast I had to go to the nearest hospital by ambulance and almost didn't make it in time. No time for pain meds but it all went really fast. Baby and I are doing just fine. Ethan Kyle was 6 lb 11 oz and 19.5 inches. Still can't believe he's here. Up until an hour or so before delivery, i had every intention of going in to work! I was so surprised because dd1 was a long labor!!

:shock: Oh my Cali. Glad to hear you and Ethan are doing well! You're very lucky to have such a quick labor :haha:. Congratulations!

Ladies can you believe I just gave birth a couple of hours ago?!?! It all happened so fast I had to go to the nearest hospital by ambulance and almost didn't make it in time. No time for pain meds but it all went really fast. Baby and I are doing just fine. Ethan Kyle was 6 lb 11 oz and 19.5 inches. Still can't believe he's here. Up until an hour or so before delivery, i had every intention of going in to work! I was so surprised because dd1 was a long labor!!

Congratulations Cali! Ethan sounds adorable and I'm glad your birth was a quick but safe one. Enjoy your baby moon...

OMG Cali congrats!! Can't believe I was only just saying a few hours ago how nice it is to have someone else due to be induced on the same day as me haha! Glad it went quick for you and you're both doing well :)

Is anyone else leaking fluid? I've been wearing a panty liner the last few days because fluid keeps wetting my undies along with my plug. Now I think what if that's my waters slowly leaking and I don't even realise?

Congrats Cali!

JerseyRose - I'd go get swabbed if you think it could be waters, they might induce you sooner because of the risk of infection if it is x

Cali congratulations!!! Enjoy this time with your precious bundle! Quick is not a bad thing.

Congratulations Cali! Glad you got to the hospital in time! I'm terrified of not making it this time...first labour was 2.5 hours and told to expect this one to be quicker. DH has been told how to deliver at home by my midwife ha! He's super scared now.
Enjoy your new baby boy x

Hi all! Well no news from me! Had to take the pessary out at 12 last night as it was giving me constant contractions and making babies heart rate go all over the place! They took it out and babies heart rate settled and my pains gradually stopped. So just waiting until 12 today to be examined again and to be induced with the gel.

Proudmomma sounds like things are progressing well for you! Good luck!

Cali, wow that was fast!! Congratulations!! :)

Jersey i agree with booth to go and get checked to see if it was your waters :)

Congrats Cali!

Gosh it's making me so nervous with everyone getting so close to having their babies/having babies!!

My little one needs to stay tucked up until section date, nothing is ready until then...I'm so scared s/he is going to come early.

Also had the freakiest dream last night that baby was pushing my stomach out with its head and I could actually see it (stomach skin had thinned considerably) and hold it. Then it would go back in and then do the same thing again. Then I had like a zipper on my tummy and undid it and the baby was wearing a sleep suit, and I couldn't resist checking what it was (boy!) I can't really remember what happened after that and then I woke up!

Congratulations Cali that's amazing! Super happy for yoou :) Love the name Ethan <3

Good luck to everyone else for everything that's happening with you!

I thought I might be going into labour last night.. we dtd and my partner fell asleep about 12:30 but I had this near constant back pain and couldn't sleep, then by about 2am it was tightening and pain in my tummy that then moved to my back and it was coming about every 6 minutes. There was a time they were every 2 minutes just not very strong. Pretty sure I can call those mild contractions? OH woke up again and we were up till about 3:30am wondering whether it was going any where but I got really tired all of a sudden and they eased off and I fell asleep.. woke up sore but seems to have tailed off.
Really hoping it means it's not too far away :) Feeling so ready.

Ooh, exciting Mummafrog!

Congratulations (again!) Cali! I guess Ethan didn't want mommy going to work!

Congrats Cali!

Gosh it's making me so nervous with everyone getting so close to having their babies/having babies!!

My little one needs to stay tucked up until section date, nothing is ready until then...I'm so scared s/he is going to come early.

Also had the freakiest dream last night that baby was pushing my stomach out with its head and I could actually see it (stomach skin had thinned considerably) and hold it. Then it would go back in and then do the same thing again. Then I had like a zipper on my tummy and undid it and the baby was wearing a sleep suit, and I couldn't resist checking what it was (boy!) I can't really remember what happened after that and then I woke up!

Holy, that's a crazy dream Sqwidge!! Haha, freaky! I know what you mean about feeling like the baby will come early. I had my OB appt yesterday and I'm 1 cm dilated and have quite the thin cervix for this gestation apparently, but she said that was to be expected due to preterm contractions (and having gone into PTL at 27 weeks). But I'm still on the progesterone suppositories until Saturday to slow dilation, so who knows what'll happen when I stop taking them at 36 weeks!

Feeling lots of BH, though they're irregular. I've already had some random ones I've had to stop and breathe through. Only time shall tell!

I had a weird one when I was pregnant with Josh as well (I mean I had loads of weird ones but this is the only one that's stuck out from that time) where he was lying on the sofa and slowly his face morphed into my sister in law. At that point I was only about 16weeks and didn't know what we were having. But yeah I have the most bizarre dreams anyway, just a little bit more freaky when pregnant I guess!! Oh and now whenever baby bear pushes out on my tummy I think it's gonna do what it did in my dream - it's completely taking over me at the moment!

Also technically today is my first day of maternity leave! So so happy! Josh is also at a friends house until two and I am getting my eyebrows threaded and doing a spot of shopping! Was going to get a pedicure but didn't book and didn't realise that they would be so busy today! So need to get that done tomorrow or getting sister in law to paint my toes ready for my maternity shoot on Thursday!

Hope all stays quiet for you 2pups xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"