Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Cali, I'm so happy for you that you didn't have to be induced. Congratulations on your quick labor.

went in for the induction this morning only to be told the delivery suite was busy and that i would be sent home. :(

they did an NST, picked up some tightenings and stuff but nothing to write home about. he's stayed head down and is now 3/5 from being just on the brim yesterday. got a sweep, got sent home.

gonna DTD as hubby took the rest of the day off, see if that has any effect.

if nothing, then we go back in thursday morning, but this time i get priority as we've already been cancelled the once.

Congrats Cali!

Wow this is getting really exciting with all these babies being born :D

I'm full term today woohoo! Can't wait to meet my Lo:happydance:

Aw how frustrating 1eighty, hopefully this afternoons activities will get things rolling! Xx

Cali, congratulations!

1eighty, that was bad luck, but hopefully baby will come before thursday!

AFM no more anything. Everything has stopped and I am starting to believe that this child is wanting to stay in as long as possible, when the other two had been in a rush to get out. Tomorrow, I will be the longest I have been pregnant yet.
I am not in a rush as I can now do things and go out but it will be nice having my little girl in my arms and not having to worry about the practicalities of the birth (kids, time...)

Congratulations Cali!
Eek it's all getting so real!
I thought I was going into labour in the night but the pains were like period cramps which I don't remember contractions to feel like. But they would come and then go again. But it really panicked me as I was home alone with my little boy and I was thinking do I ring my husband at work and do I ring the in laws to come and stay in witb my little boy?? But I thought I would wait it out and see if anything came of it but after a few hours I managed to go back to sleep as it died off. I've had period type cramps all day today though so I don't know if it means that things are moving in the right direction but man I am so super anxious now about going in to labour and I'm now worried about the baby coming quickly etc.
I was definitely not this anxious last time round!

Sounds like it's all starting to kick off around here :happydance:

Thought I'd share our leaving outfit options seeing as I took a photo earlier :)

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/2255821E-9FB2-4574-B9C2-97273F3B8909.jpg

Can't wait to find out which one it will be now :happydance:

So cute boothh! I could not have had the will power you have shown not to find out the gender!

Love the outfits boothh, where are they from? I'd love something similar for our baby to meet ds in once we know! X

So cute boothh! I could not have had the will power you have shown not to find out the gender!

Thanks! I'm about 95% it's a boy! It's actually been really fun to have a surprise this time as we found out with both our boys, I'm glad we did it once! Soo excited for that moment now though! I know it's special either way when they are born but it will super special to find out the gender at the same time :)
10 more sleeps until my section!

Those outfits are really cute! I can't wait to see Josh's face when he comes in to see his baby brother/sister! We're not telling anyone what the baby is (during initial 'We're ok, baby's here phone calls') until he has been and seen the baby after school. We're not getting a girl/boy outfit though - can't wait to go pink or blue mad once baby is here!! We gave most of Josh's clothes away as we didn't think we would want another baby. Just got a neutral sleepsuit with a phrase about a bear (says something like 'a very cute little bear' or something)/picture of winnie the pooh on it.

We found out with Josh but not this one and I'm really excited! 4 weeks till my section!

Nicholas Luke was born may 27th at 1:21 am , 8 pounds 7.5ounces ( at 37+3 ) , 20 inches long .
Just one push and he was out . And no tear or anything 👏

Congrats ProudMomma!!!! Wow.. 37+3.. that's like 2 weeks away. My god it's starting to hit me!!

Congratulations proudmomma!! :)

I'm still stuck in hospital nothing is happening for me apart from the odd contraction and a bloody show, it's just going to be like it was with DD1 and I get tears in my eyes thinking about it! :( the delivery suite is so busy there was a lady waiting 3 days to go up and have her waters broke! I just wanted this induction to go smoothly and happen quicker than last time but it doesn't look that way :nope:

Congratulations Proudmomma, and definitely well done you! :thumbup:

Congratulations proudmomma... Eeek 37+3 feels seems early to me!

:hugs: Jenniferanne. Sounds very frustrating being stuck in hospital with all that waiting... :growlmad: Fx'd your lo makes their appearance very soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->