Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congratulations proud momma!! Brilliant news. Well done with the pushing and no tearing. What I would give to make my episiotomy go away!!!

Congrats proudmama! He's a cutie!

I don't know if I should be worried or not, but baby hasn't been moving as much as normal the last couple of days. Yesterday bear was very quiet until just before bed then had a mental few minutes; today pretty much the same. S/he is definitely moving just not as much as they have been recently. Do I need to get checked do you think? I mean like right now there is definite movement but just seems less than normal.

Wow congrats proudmomma, little Nicholas is just beautiful, well done you xx

Awww, Jennifer I feel for you, must be very annoying. While you're feeling frustrated now don't forget that your baby will come soon & these few days will melt away once you get that first cuddle of your little bundle xx

Congrats to the new mommy's! & Hang in there to the mommy thats being induced hopefully soon you will have your baby in your arms!

Squidge, I'm noticing changes in movement. Definitely less frequent this past week or so but still at least 10 movements a day which is what my midwife said to look for at the last apt. Hard not to worry I know but if you are concerned it can't hurt to get checked out xx

Congrats proudmomma! He's gorgeous! 1 push?! Amazing lady!

Hugs to you Jennifer. Hope it goes better this time around :hugs:.

well all these cramps and strong braxton hicks I was having was leading me to think my baby would be coming soon but it all seems to have died down now!
I've just had a much needed good night's sleep with no pains or anything waking me up!
Think these babies like to tease us don't they!

So I'm at the hospital on the ctg, my waters broke but they're only trickling. Not sure what's going to happen they might send me home tonight and induce me tomorrow because I'm not having contractions yet.

Will hopefully update soon!

Congratulations to all the New Mamas! :flower:

They will all be here soon now.

Scan this afternoon to check position of the baby. Really hoping it is head or bum down so planned C-section can go a head without being admitted early for unstable lie.

I can't believe its only 22 days until I meet my last child!

Good luck JerseyRose!

I finally hit single figures! 9 days to go!

Anybody else get this really painful feeling when you wake up and have to pee really bad? I did last night i thought for sure i wouldn't make it to the bathroom as i had to bend over the whole way there.. It kinda freaked me out. I know it was prob baby laying weird but still.

Oh my goodness proudmomma, he's so beautiful! Well done and congratulations :D

Oh Jennifer :hugs: Really hoping it happens for you soon, at least you're in the process, keep focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel which is cradling your baby <3

Sqwidge - I noticed a change in movements as baby started to have very little room too and I do think it's quite normal but I did go in and get monitored and everything was fine, the reassurance was very nice and being monitored etc isn't a bad experience. I think it's worth going in once if you've noticed a reduction in movements for a day or two, the midwives certainly encourage it. X

Not much different to report here; just uncomfy and very hormonal, feel like my body is getting ready.. thoughts of the birth and my newborn seem to have consumed my whole brain, there is no room for anything else :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->