Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

They hooked me up to iv fluids to try to stop contractions Worked for 20 mins then contractions came back.. Still just a little over 2 cm dilated.. Waiting to here from Dr to see what we gonna do edit** I was admitted overnight and gave nubain. Its wearing off. Now I also have a temp of 99.1

Congrats Ladies on the new arrivals!

After being sure I would have our little girl at 37+2 its now a week later and she is still in there! I keep getting cramping but then it goes away again so really not sure how long she is going to keep us waiting!

Wishing quick labours for all of you still waiting xxx

Iv been having weekly liver function tests that have been coming back borderline, my itching is driving me mad too, I have some menthol cream that helps at night and antihistamines but it doesn't really stop it. So frustrating :(

Jordan Ava was born at 6.29pm 7pounds 13ounces. We are all doing well after a very long day! She is beautiful and more than I could ever ask for, we are so in love!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
JerseyRose - Jordan Ava is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. :cloud9:

Awww Jerseyrose, your little daughter is a little beauty, well done you, hope you're doing well xx

Ohhhhh I am girl broody. Maybe I should have one more... :lol:

Saw mw today & got all excited as she said I was 4/5ths in relation to brim. Had thought that meant the head was 4/5ths of the way down into my pelvis but when I consulted dr Google is would appear it means that the head has dropped 1/5th of the way into my pelvis & still has 4/5ths to go. Feeling frustrated & a bit of a dope for not clarifying with the mw at the time!

Jersey - oh my word, she is so adorable!! Congratulations hon!!

Aww congratulations to all those with the new additions!! Can't believe the babies are now starting to arrive!! X

Congrats Jersey!

AFM had my maternity shoot today, can't wait to see the pictures! Although wish my son was not so full of it and trying to direct the shoot instead of just relaxing lol! They do say never to work with children! He was cute for the most part, just frustrating that when we'd say look at mummy he would move his entire body or head instead of just 'looking'!!!

Yaay congratulations Jersey! She is soo beautiful, my goodness :D

Awww congrats Jersey she's precious!

Iv been having weekly liver function tests that have been coming back borderline, my itching is driving me mad too, I have some menthol cream that helps at night and antihistamines but it doesn't really stop it. So frustrating :(
I feel your pain :? The itching really is unbearable. I'd gladly go back to puking every day instead. Every day my itching spreads even more. It's now gotten to my hands and down to my ankles. Feet, chest and face seem to be the only places left that aren't itchy. I've been applying aloe gel that has tea tree extract and lidocaine every couple hours during the night so I can get some sleep. Hoping I get my blood results back tomorrow.

Here are a couple of photos of our wee man. I can't believe he is over a week old already!!
I am now healing up and feeling a lot better. He was born by very emergency forceps delivery due to foetal distress. It was all a bit scary at the time although he is absolutely perfect now. Not impressed with the episiotomy though!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly