Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Oh my goodness Jennifer she is so so so beautiful! Many congrats hon!

Congratulations rel and Jennifer! Loads of babies arriving now!!

Ohh Jennifer many congratulations and I'm not surprised you can't stop staring at her, she's so beautiful! :D

Congratulations Jennifer, Ella is so gorgeous! Hope you're well xx

Congratulations Rel and Jennifer! Your little ones are gorgeous, hope it won't be long before I get to meet mine! :happydance:

Soo I had a regular appointment today at 11:30, doctor wanted to do a NST so I went in and got all hooked up. A few minutes into monitoring, the nurse wheels a new machine in, and I was like, "What's that for?" and the nurse said the doctor wanted to check the position of the baby. Doc came in and sure enough, baby is breech!

So now I'm back here 4:30, being monitored, and they are planning to do a external cephalic version to try and turn him... If it doesn't work I will be getting a c-section next week... Which I'm extremely bummed out about :(

Congrats Jennifer and Rel!!
So lovely to see these babies arriving :happydance:
This time next week I'll have mine too! Can't wait x

https://i.imgur.com/h4t6DwK.jpg

introducing baby kaiden, born 29th may at 2013hrs (38+4), 4.03kg but doesn't look it! managed it with gas, air and one shot of morphine, one slight 1st degree tear that didn't require suturing or anything. but labour scared the hell out of dh... yay spd.

1eighty - he is so beautiful! And you look AMAZING! CONGRATS!

Wow 1eighty, he's beautiful. And how have you just given birth?? - You look great! Xx

Congrats 1eighty! You both look amazing!! Enjoy your new arrival. Xx

Congratulations to all the new moms.
Anthea is being very good and has let me get some rest tonight. I'll update better when I get home in a few days.

Exmxb - Sending :hugs: your way, that is a shame.. although it has been known for babies to turn very late, you could try the various advise to get baby to turn, i.e. going for a long swim doing breastroke or crawling around on hands and knees. All the best X

Aww 1eighty you both look beautiful, congratulations and well done!

Rel - Glad you're resting up :)

I on the other hand am up at 3:30am my time because I feel so sick but my body is not letting me be sick, I'm so ready to have this baby girl :cry:

Exmxb - Sending :hugs: your way, that is a shame.. although it has been known for babies to turn very late, you could try the various advise to get baby to turn, i.e. going for a long swim doing breastroke or crawling around on hands and knees. All the best X

thank you... it was a VERY painful procedure and my stomach feels really bruised up but it was a success and he's now head down!!! hoping he stays that way.

I'm glad they got him turned. :thumbup:

Congratulations on your new little ones mamas. These babies are so precious.

I'm glad they got him turned. :thumbup:

Congratulations on your new little ones mamas. These babies are so precious.

it was brutallllll. i think that was worse than giving birth to my first!

https://i.imgur.com/h4t6DwK.jpg

introducing baby kaiden, born 29th may at 2013hrs (38+4), 4.03kg but doesn't look it! managed it with gas, air and one shot of morphine, one slight 1st degree tear that didn't require suturing or anything. but labour scared the hell out of dh... yay spd.

congratulations! i'm loving your lobes, btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->