Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

OMG lala he is so precious!! Tearing up just looking at him. Congrats again hon!! Hope he continues to do perfect :)

He's so cute Lala! Is that dino outfit from next? It's on my buy list if we have a boy :haha:

Yes booth, it's a next one. The only outfit I bought before his arrival!
Not long now for you!!

That's it!
Anthea was born on the 30th of May at 11.09.

Oh jersey and lala- they're both gorgeous!

Saw the midwife and consultant today- luckily protein in urine is lower so they're happy for the moment but have to go back on Monday and if blood pressure is up or there is protein in urine then they will be inducing me! Hope everything is ok- I really don't fancy being induced!

Got a coming home outfit :) just need to pack a hospital bag now. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
Already congrats Rel, but I'll do it again, huge congratulations hun! :hugs:

Aww Joey, I don't think much of 'going home outfits' but yours is just precious :)

39 weeks today for me o_O wow.. feeling like it's getting close.

Just got back from Dr 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced!!! Could be anytime now.. Woo hoo!!!!

Wow! Lots of new babies!! Congrats mamas!!

AFM: had my dr appointment yesterday, I am 3 cm and 80% effaced but baby is still floating around the swimming pool. I'm doing squats and walking to try and get him to engage soon! I want my baby here too!

Im so frustrated right now.. the past 3 days i have been having regular contractions Yet i have not dilated any more than a 2.. My dr prescribed me Pain meds so i can atleast get some rest.. I had my appt earlier and he hooked me up to a FST and my contractions was like this Big, 3-4 small contractions then big one again.. I had 3 big ones in 15 mins. but contractions was like 2 mins aparts :( I just wish he would decide to come join us soon!

Congratulations Jersey and rel!!! :) these babies are coming in fast now!!!

I also have some news, baby Ella Was born this morning 30th may at 8.52am weighing 8lb 7.5oz, I am over the moon cannot stop stating at her!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly