Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congrats to all those with new arrivals!!

I'm so jealous!!! I want mine.

My mum has been here since Wednesday & I kept saying it would be sooooo convenient if bub decided to arrive but there's no sign. & she's leaving again tomorrow :(

Congrats 1eighty!! :happydance:

thank you... it was a VERY painful procedure and my stomach feels really bruised up but it was a success and he's now head down!!! hoping he stays that way.

So glad it was a success for you! I've heard those procedures are not easy... you're a trooper!!

My twins were born on the 24th of May weighing 7.1 and 6.8lbs, we all doing well

Double congratulations ibelieveitwill!

YAY I was wondering when those bundles would show up. CONGRATS ibelieve!! What are their genders? :)

Congratulations to those whose babies have arrived already! So exciting!
No sign of any action happening for me! I'm just getting so uncomfortable and the baby's movements are so crazy they hurt!
My little boy was born at 39 weeks and 6 days so I'm not sure if this baby will come close to that??
It's all just a waiting game now!

Wow they are really coming fast now! Big congratulations to 1eighty and ibelieveitwill xxxx :happydance:

Holy moses, the sunflowers are coming!

Congratulations to all so far!

I believe, congratulations on the birth of your twins.

it was a VERY painful procedure and my stomach feels really bruised up but it was a success and he's now head down!!! hoping he stays that way.

hai! we had kaiden successfully turned by ecv at 37+ as he'd suddenly decided to go breech. fricking painful at the time and you will feel bruised and battered for another 10 days or so. sorry you had to go through that, but hopefully the little bug will stay head down!

congratulations! i'm loving your lobes, btw!

thanks! <3

and thanks everyone for the gratz and compliments! i'm not usually photogenic at the best of times so that nice shot was a complete surprise! :cloud9:

Hooray for June!

Congrats to the ladies with new babies who I haven't yet congratulated. The announcements are so frequent now I've lost track! (soz!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->