Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Had my Baby BOY! Born this morning, 1st June, 7lbs, both of us doing great

Congrats to all the other new mamas! Xx

Congratulations Tilly! Our first June sunflower in JUNE :happydance: Well done you X

Congratulations!

Well my mum has been and gone :( it was lovely to see her, get some help with the boys etc but I really hope bub would make an early appearance.

Oh well, best confirm my childcare arrangements - such as they sre. I've lived here less than a year, all my friends have kids and not many live super close. There are lots I feel I can ask for a few hours but labour could be ages!!!!

I can't believe i can finally say this is my due date month! Unfortunately baby has dropped big time and i feel so much pressure & pain in my pelvic area and lower back and hips :(

It's official. I'm definitely having my third June baby!! And I can't believe I can finally say he's due next week!

Congratulations Tilly and ibelieve :happydance: these babies are surely arriving now!! So exciting!!

So how is everyone? :)

I'm out of hospital now and sooo happy to be home! I can't keep my hands off Ella I just want to make the most of her being so small! Here's another pic of my little blessing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all the new mama's!! All those beautiful babies!! It's so exciting!!! :)

Congrats on all the babies!! Wow they're really starting to show up; how exciting!! They're all so beautiful!!

AFM: Still waiting... I refused another scheduled induction but have been doing tons of walking. DTD is awkward but we've tried that too. I'm really in no big hurry but my OH is. It's so cute how excited he is. Friday was my last day of work but since baby didn't come over the weekend, I came back. lol

As long as my fluid levels are good and he's still active I plan on waiting it out. He can't stay in there forever. No complaints here besides my back hurts.

I'm packing our bag and wondered what baby needs to wear once they're first born?? I honestly can't remember and as Josh was a winter baby he obviously needed more layers - or does that not matter as the maternity wards are always so bloody hot?!

I have sleeveless vests (although they look huge), sleepsuits and long sleeve body suits. I need to get some short sleeve body suits a bit smaller as the ones I have look massive and wouldn't go under the sleepsuits I have (although am going to take one bigger sleepsuit and body suit just in case baby is big...but my bump is small so I can't see this baby being bigger than Josh who was 7lb5oz...especially as I'm having him/her a week early and he was a week late.) do I need to take socks?

Basically, what did you put your baby in when they were first born?!

I had lewis in a short sleeve bodysuit and a cotton sleepsuit. Even though he was 9lb newborn size was still big on him!! Just use less blankets in the summer. We swaddle in a large muslin. Good luck!! Xx

When we went up to theatre for my section last time, we were told to bring a vest and a hat and they wrapped him in a blanket when he came out too!
Jesse was in a sleepsuit when I came back from theatre which DH had dressed him in.

When we went up to theatre for my section last time, we were told to bring a vest and a hat and they wrapped him in a blanket when he came out too!
Jesse was in a sleepsuit when I came back from theatre which DH had dressed him in.

Was that with the vest underneath the sleepsuit as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->