Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I am taking a short romper outfits, and his new outfit which is like a sleeveless sleep suit with feet but no arms and has a matching cardi. They are really all just coming home outfit options! As apparently they provide clothes whilst he's in.

It could be really hot here (30degres likely) and I'm not sure how much AC they have.

DS1 had a short sleeve vest and light weight footed joggers provided by hosp )& a hat that didn't fit his huge head!) - that was August in Switzerland, late 20s

Ds2 had a long sleeve vest, long sleeve t and footed joggers & a little hat that just fit for a day or so till his head plates spread out. He left in a sling under my coat so no jacket etc. November in UK - horrid and cold!

I've had lots of BH this afternoon - I'm 98% sure that's all they are.
They are a bit different to my usual ones, actually almost feel less intense, shorter but more focused a bit lower down. I'll actually be annoyed if it does turn into anything - if he was planning to come this early he could have come over the weekend whilst mum was here!

Congratulations Tilly xx

I've packed long sleeve sleepsuits and short sleeve bodysuits/vests. Last time I took a couple of going home outfits but I didn't want to be fiddling with outfits when we were discharged so he ended up coming home in a sleepsuit with vest underneath and a little coat on top (This was October). This time I'm not bothering with coming home outfits as I've been told as it's my second I will only be there for a day at the most depending on what time I deliver.

I'm getting a lot more cm than before and I'm feeling lots of pressure so I'm hoping something will happen soon!

Good luck to you all who are still waiting for your babies :hugs:

I have a bad feeling my little man has flipped back to breech.... :( I really really really didn't want to have a csection... I can't imagine how difficult it would be wrangling my wild two year old without being able to pick him up for weeks... I'm really bummed and thinking I'm going to go to the hospital and have it checked out tomorrow. Ask them if they can try the ECV again (ughhhh) and then immediately induce.

I feel like he's back to head up because he gets hiccups almost every day, and when they flipped him they were LOW, and now they seem to be back up where they were before he was flipped, above my belly button...

Exmxb I hope bubba is still head down for you! Definitely get checked out. My lil mans hiccups are usually low and as far as I know he's head down. Let us know how u get on.
AFM not a lot going on, some period pain type braxton hicks and backache now and then. I have a midwife appointment this afternoon so I'll be asking her about the swelling in my hands and feet as it worries DH. DS1 was 13 days late and I'm thinking I'll prob go quite late this time too x

Exmxb I hope bubba is still head down for you! Definitely get checked out. My lil mans hiccups are usually low and as far as I know he's head down. Let us know how u get on.
AFM not a lot going on, some period pain type braxton hicks and backache now and then. I have a midwife appointment this afternoon so I'll be asking her about the swelling in my hands and feet as it worries DH. DS1 was 13 days late and I'm thinking I'll prob go quite late this time too x
Thank you! I hope he's head down, but I have a bad feeling that he's not. Could just be mama paranoia, but could be mama instinct, so I'm going to go to the hospital (again, sighh) when my dad gets out of work tomorrow night. I feel like they'd may be open to induction since I'm so close to 39 weeks at this point.

Ahh mama knows best! I hope it all goes well for you, hopefully they would rather induce you than give you a section. You'll have to have words with that bubba when he's out! Lol x

TillyMoo, congratulations on the birth of your little one. :baby:

Exmxb - c section is the end of the world, I did it last time with a 2yr old and didn't find it a struggle at all and this time I'll have a 4yr old and a 2yr old plus the newborn!
C sections are made out to be much much worse than they are. Especially scheduled ones x

Exmxb - fingers crossed your LO is either still head down, or failing that the hospital will be open to ECV and induction. You must feel really despondent, poor thing!

Consultant and midwife for me today, with possible stretch and sweep! Slightly nervous now!

Congrats to all the new mommas!!!!!
AFM.... not a whole lot going on, still having back aches and period pains.. been sitting bouncing on my ball! Saturday I lost a small glob of my plug, but then last night I lost a huge glob of my plug, it was just barely blood tinged.. I'm hoping she decides to come soon!!!!.

Update from me :

Was getting mild irregular contractions yesterday which I got excited about but things seemed to have died down today, I hope this doesn't keep happening on an off or il go crazy. I'm feeling so sick, feels like morning sickness all over again and I feel on the verge of throwing up all the time, does anyone know if this is a sign true labour is near? X

Ahh mama knows best! I hope it all goes well for you, hopefully they would rather induce you than give you a section. You'll have to have words with that bubba when he's out! Lol x
My hospital is (surprisingly) good about liking to avoid c-sections, so I'd hope they'd be open to it.

And yes, I'm going to be bringing this up with him for a looooong time.

Exmxb - c section is the end of the world, I did it last time with a 2yr old and didn't find it a struggle at all and this time I'll have a 4yr old and a 2yr old plus the newborn!
C sections are made out to be much much worse than they are. Especially scheduled ones x

I know it's not the end of the world... But i'm a pansy, and when I have my son it's just me, since their father and I are not together, so I think I'd have my work cut out for me and it'd be hard taking care of my two year old alone... Plus I really don't want a big cut through my stomach. If it has to be that way then I'll be fine with it, but I want to make sure I do everything in my power to avoid it.

Exmxb - fingers crossed your LO is either still head down, or failing that the hospital will be open to ECV and induction. You must feel really despondent, poor thing!

Consultant and midwife for me today, with possible stretch and sweep! Slightly nervous now!

Good luck! Hope they do the sweep for you!

And thank you, I hope he's just playing tricks....!

Update from me :

Was getting mild irregular contractions yesterday which I got excited about but things seemed to have died down today, I hope this doesn't keep happening on an off or il go crazy. I'm feeling so sick, feels like morning sickness all over again and I feel on the verge of throwing up all the time, does anyone know if this is a sign true labour is near? X

I had a random intense bout of nausea and vomiting one night about a week and a half ago, I think it COULD be, but mine is still firmly planted. -_-

I've actually been feeling pretty nauseous today too, not liking it, considering I never had morning sickness with this pregnancy.

I've also been feeling "off" in the eating/nausea department.. Nothing sounds good to eat, I feel nauseated when I do start eating and then I get crazy heartburn... it's a viscous cycle :(

I am so SICK of heartburn! I've been eating Rolaids like candy :( feels like chewing rocks

Just had midwife app and am being sent to hospital for assessment and blood tests. High blood pressure and protein in my wee plus headaches, swelling and seeing spots! Hopefully all will be fine but better to be checked. She checked my bp 3 times and each time it got higher. Hope my lil man is ok in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->