Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Proud to announce the birth of my son Zachary Conner on June 2nd at 5:35 pm weighing 8lbs 13oz!

I found out today I have group B strep :( IV drip during labour for me and possible antibiotics for my baby when he is born. Not the best news but better to know right? Sigh :(

:hugs: Lego. But yeah, better to know beforehand I reckon.

Lego... I'm the same :(.. I've gotten used to the idea but it still stinks.. my ob did tell me that I don't have to be hooked to an iv the whole time, that they'd put an iv access line in and give me antibiotics and fluids intermittently! I was happy about that but it still stinks!!

I had GBS with my 1st pregnancy so i know how much it sucks thank god this time around i am GBS Neg. But the past 2 days i have been feeling off having contractions that are just now starting to get kinda painful ( where i can time them), Swelling - hands/fingers/feet/legs/face. & have a bad headache. Im not sure what my BP is as i don't have anything to check it with. Should i worry?

I really just feel so anxious. I was worried my labour would be really fast and now I'm even more worried about it lol! I'm on penicillin anyway but from what I've read taking it before labour doesn't actually help :(

Congratulations Sassy!
To the moms who are having problems I hope it turns out all right and that it doesn't make your recovery take longer.
I will post my birth story in the third tri forum.

Congratulations sassy!
Just got back from a 5 hour stay at hospital, they were going to admit me but then decided to see me Friday instead but I'm to go straight back if I feel any worse. Bp still high for me and headache hasn't gone. Seeing spots etc. hoping a good sleep will help x

Congratulations sassy!
Just got back from a 5 hour stay at hospital, they were going to admit me but then decided to see me Friday instead but I'm to go straight back if I feel any worse. Bp still high for me and headache hasn't gone. Seeing spots etc. hoping a good sleep will help x

It sounds like it could be the beginning of pre-e.... I sure hope not and I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Frizzabelle hope you're ok and you are feeling better after a good nights sleep! :)

Congratulations Sassy!! :flower:

Lego sorry to hear that :nope: but atleast you know now and can prepare for a different birth than what you had planned!

I'm up with Ella at the no, it's 4am in UK and she's not for sleeping tonight, then again she wasn't last night either :haha: the first 2 nights she slept so well at night but it's all changed now! Forgot how tiering it is, but i wouldn't change it for the world. :cloud9:

I can't wait now! I'm sooo excited to know who's hiding in there! :happydance: tomorrow is my last day as a mummy of 2! My babies are leaving for my mums tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe it's almost here!

Last night i was at the hospital i just wasnt feeling well at all.. Ryder's Heartrate was in the 200's so the nurse hooked me up to a iv then tried to cath me to get a urine sample but she ended up nicking me and before i left she checked my cervix & im pretty sure she stirred my membranes.. Well she told me that i would have some spotting but today it should be old blood. Well its not in fact im spotting more now then after she done it but its only after i go pee.. & contractions are killing me( not literally just tired of being in pain.. Is the spotting normal? its just pink but its alot.. im so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->