Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I don't know whether or not the spotting is normal Kayla, but if I were you I'd get it checked to be on the safe side. x

Kayla, are you sure it's spotting and not from your pee? I'd just call and ask to be safe, I spotted for two days after my last cervix check.. hope all is well, keep us updated!!!

Our baby girl couldn't wait until June and arrived safe and sound on 24th May, We are over the moon:baby::happydance:

Attachments

• millieday1.jpg
    millieday1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
Good morning ladies. May I join? I'm due in the middle of June. Expecting my second little boy. I have a 14 yr Girl and 4 yr boy. I am so ready to meet this little one. I've been on bedrest since 31 weeks due to preterm labor and finally got released yesterday! Went for a walk which was exhausting but nice. Already 2cm and 60% effacted so hoping things get moving now that I can be on my feet.

Congrats to all the ladies that have already had they're adorable babies and best wishes to the ones still waiting.

I was told that its where she nicked me when she was trying to get urine.. Catheter's suck! But its just after i pee when i wipe so im fairly sure its just from that & the fact that when i got back up its just a little bit & really light.

Starting to feel like an overenthusiastic prego but I'm going to le hospital as I think my water was leaking this morning... Not sure if I'm just being crazy, it definitely wasn't pee, I know that for a fact, but there hasn't been any other leakage since. It was enough to run down my leg (sorry for the TMI lol) and I don't have discharge like that.

This is exactly how my first son was brought into the world though! Except I kept leaking for a while (I'm pretty sure, hard to remember) and never had any contractions or anything with him. Soooo.... here's hoping I'm not wasting my dad's time making him leave work and stuff to bring me...

I want my baby now. I'm ready. How do I convince my body to not keep this baby in for an extra week like the other two???

Lego same here! I just need to see that he's ok so want him out now. My first pregnancy was a breeze so I wasn't too impatient that he made me wait until I was 13 days past due date but this time has been one problem after the other so even a day past will be too long!! I'm just so terrified of something going wrong x

I'm with you both Lego and frizz... I'm just so ready for her to be here healthy and safe.. I just want her here.. trying to convince her and my body but it's not working yet!!

I'm also desperate for my baby to be here! I swear when I was pregnant with my son I wasn't anxious or worried about waiting for labour but this time I'm just a big ball of nerves and anxiety plus I am now super uncomfortable I keep getting twingey pains and cramping and all of a sudden the baby feels super low and every single movement she makes is just so uncomfortable!
Plus this time I'm also worried about what my son will be likewhen the baby is here and how I will cope etc.
So yeah all I'm feeling at the minute is anxious! Aaah!

Ugh I wasn't worried about much this labour until I found out I have group b strep. Now I feel nervous. I want him to be here safe and healthy. The fact both my labours were 4 hours and I need to be on IV drip antibiotics for 4 hours before he's born for it to help has made me really aware of every single twinge.

Well that was super discouraging. No amniotic fluid, no baby... Even worse and even more depressing, cervix is completely closed. I give up.

Congrats Luximummy xxx

Oh exmxb, I'm sorry to hear that xx

I'm sorry :( I can't imagine how disappointed you probably are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->