Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Exmxb I had pelvic exam yesterday to see if my waters had gone due to 'watery discharge' and I was sure they'd tell me I was a bit dilated but nope! Closed! Ergh! But hey once we do start to dilate maybe it will happen super fast?! Lol x

Oh ladies... Here's my super fast birth story!

5:30am waters broke while sleeping. I woke oh and told him. Thought it was going to be more dramatic but was super calm. I told him to take his shower we didn't have to go in right away, it could take hours. I called the on-call and they told me to go to L&D, knew that I was just giving them a heads up. I got some clothes on, packed my DS an overnight bag and said bye to the puppies. Oh and I debated on stopping for some breakfast... My contractions were around 2 minutes apart and getting pretty painful so I said let's just get to the hospital.

We got to L&D at 6:42am confirmed my waters broke, checked me and I was at 8 cm. was too late for an epidural or any other drugs for that matter. Was wheeled out of triage room and into my delivery room and it all happened so fast.. I was ready to push. Pushed for 3 contractions, he had some help with a vacuum extraction since they didn't have time to hook me up on a monitor and he was born at 6:57am. 15 minutes from when we walked in the door. I had a 2nd degree tear since he was a hand presentation just like my other DS (but I tore 4 with him). He weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 20" long. I just love him and can't believe my birth story. Good thing we didn't stop for breakfast, we'd have delivered the baby next to the road. I think that covers it all. Some funny things happened I'll update later. Good luck to the rest of the ladies waiting!

I'll update with a pic tomorrow. The hospital has the slowest wifi ever!!

Aww congrats ophelia!! Can't wait to see a picture and hear the rest of it :D.

Good grief Ophelia! That was quick! Many congratulations to you!

CongrTulations luxi and Ophelia :happydance:

Exmxb, that could change ins very shirt period of time! Hang in there :flower:

Welcome jack jack :D

Congratulations Ophelia!

Had my last midwife appointment before baby comes today...! Have pre-op in two weeks, where they will check me so midwife has said I don't need to see her! Scarrryyyy!

Nothing major to report apart from my back is absolutely killing me today and I'm measuring a week behind. She's not concerned though (measuring, she's concerned about my back but there's nothing that can be done about that).

Congrats Ophelia!!! What a fast birth! That's what I'm hoping for haha.

Okay i need advice.. been feeling unwell the past couple days been having contractions on/off. But i have Low blood pressure and i just checked it and it was 120/68. I am also running a slight fever of 99.3. should i be worried

Had my apt today and only 50% effaced with zero dilation ugh! So ready for baby girl to be here already! Hope things kick in to gear SOON

Congratulations Ophelia. You sound like you had a wonderful birth experience.

Congrats Ophelia! :flower:

Pre op this afternoon... Baby tomorrow morning!!!!!!

Congrats Sassy, Luxi, Ophelia & all the new mummies!

Thanks for all the congrats - baby no-name-yet is doing great here. At that engirgement stage with the breastfeeding which is v sore & I keep having to remind myself it's just temporary & the pain will go away once fb gets established. He's feeding no stop & filling his nappy non stop so he's clearly getting enough!

Lego - you'll be fine hun. I tested strep gb + a week after (thought I had womb infection, but didn't so they took a vag swab) the birth of my second lb, so had no antibiotics at all during that labour. He's absolutely fine (actually I can currently hear him creating havoc for my poor husband downstairs ATM!)
Tested positive again in two different occasions during this pregnancy. The midwives told me they'd like to see the antibiotic go in two hours before expected delivery. I wasn't hooked up the whole time, can't actually remember it interfering with my movi g about. I think I just had to keep still while they injected the ab into my arm. I know you're worried & that worry only gets stronger when you've other little people to consider too but honestly sgb isn't the end if the world, you & your baby will be absolutely fine. You're in safe hands xxoo

Good luck today booth!

Hope all of you ladies waiting get to meet your little ones really soon xx

Wow I got such a shock when I saw the title - 16 here! Time flies. So glad all the new mommies are doing well.

Starting to get impatient here. 2 weeks until my due date and I just want it to happen already! :coffee:

But at the same time I'm loving being pg :cloud9:

I know what you mean Ella; I still love being pregnant and just know I'm going to miss it after little one arrives (though I guess we may be slightly preoccupied with other things at that point!) I've been lucky enough to have a straightforward pregnancy, so with a bit of luck (and time) OH will agree to having a second baby down the line...

ohhh boothh how exciting!! :happydance:

I really miss being pregnant already :( but so happy my gorgeous girl is here! i wish i could have my bump back for a day :haha:

Still here, still waiting. :(

Congrads to everyone else though, even though I am massively jealous right now.

Aww hope you girls aren't waiting much longer!! :flower:

I'm feeling a tad emotional today as Ella is already 1 week old and it's just gone so quick! I want her to stay small!!

I'm still waiting too!
One day to go until my due date! I honestly thought she would be here by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->