Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Well ladies my due date has arrived 06/06/2014.. Amazing. Also my usual midwife is coming home today from holiday and taking back over my care so I'm glad baby has waited till now really :) Hoping I will have my home birth with her and my birth partners soon! I really want my girl here before the 9th or on the 9th because of a loss.. but that seems so soon so it's probably unlikely :/ Had some seriously strong false contractions last night though, took my breath away and I've had period pain through the last three days mildly, I hope it's working on my cervix etc.

I can't wait now! I'm sooo excited to know who's hiding in there! :happydance: tomorrow is my last day as a mummy of 2! My babies are leaving for my mums tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe it's almost here!

Boothh...how did it all go? X

Well ladies my due date has arrived 06/06/2014.. Amazing. Also my usual midwife is coming home today from holiday and taking back over my care so I'm glad baby has waited till now really :) Hoping I will have my home birth with her and my birth partners soon! I really want my girl here before the 9th or on the 9th because of a loss.. but that seems so soon so it's probably unlikely :/ Had some seriously strong false contractions last night though, took my breath away and I've had period pain through the last three days mildly, I hope it's working on my cervix etc.

I've been feeling like this for the past few days too!! Glad to hear you'll be birthing with your usual midwife. That can make all the difference in the world for your overall experience. :)

Congrats Ophelia! That was quick!! I would love to have mine go that way :winkwink:. Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!
I'm feeling more pressure down there and my little man is kicking like he's trying to break out! Lol! :haha: But other than that I don't feel like I'm going to go soon. Braxton Hicks have gotten more frequent and strong though.

Baby Neave was born at 9.03pm on the 4th June, weighing 7lb 5oz! All doing well! Hope everyone babies arrive soon enough! X

Somethings happening!!!!! :) ... I just got back from my (hopefully) last Dr appointment.. I am a good 4 cm dilated and almost 100%.. she stripped my membranes and said "get ready" haha.. so all these pains I've had this week have not been in vain!!! I will keep yalll updated!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Wow, more here! Congrats to all the new Mummies and babies, I'm still waiting!

I had my midwife appointment yesterday who said that I was measuring behind, smaller than four weeks ago, but she said that was because babies head was right down so it could be any time now, soooo want her here now!

Congrats Babym! :D

And I'll be looking out for your birth announcement Pink!! hehe

1 week to go..... probably 2 if the other two are anything to go by. I think this baby is hitting 9lbs already. My last baby was 8 lbs 5 and I was nowhere near this big. I feel like I'm going to rip at the stretch marks!!

Best of luck PinkPassion!

Irish Girl - when the midwife measured me on Tuesday (at 39 weeks) she said I was measuring 36cm, but that it was ok because of my 'build'. They didn't seem concerned at all, but I think it's slightly odd given that I was measured 6 days earlier at 38cm. I'm hoping it's for the reason you've given, though she didn't mention this as an explanation.

Lost more of my plug today...

Afternoon ladies. Well after being hooked up all night and morning the contractions have slowed and became irregular. They kept me because*when*I checked in I was at a 3 dilated and 60% effaced and baby "floating" in cervix. Well an hour later I went to 3.5 maybe 4 75% effaced and baby is now at station 0 engaged. And that's where it stopped. They gave me the option to stay or go home and rest. I made the decision to be monitored till morning and if no change head home. Home now resting and finishing up some loose ends with moms help.*
Im in so much pain from all the checking of cervix that happened and actually passing blood**which I know is normal after being checked but not the most comfortable feeling.*When*I walk I feel like Im being split open. However I plan on walking tonight and maybe getting things moving further. They will keep me if I get to a 5 and break my water.*
Hoping with walking this weekend things will continue progressing.*
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good luck jack jack. Hopefully things will start up for you again soon. Xx

Been up since 5am with stomach ache but it's not going anywhere just torturing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->