Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Still nothing to report here!
Today is my due date, I can't quite believe it! I did kind of assume that because my son came at 39 weeks 6 days that this baby would be here by then too!
But of course it just doesn't work like that!

No changes over here either... My first son came on his due date so I assumed the little man would be he before due date.

Lots of random pains now that make me feel like something *could* be happening soon, but it never is. -_-

No changes over here either... My first son came on his due date so I assumed the little man would be he before due date.

Lots of random pains now that make me feel like something *could* be happening soon, but it never is. -_-

Same as this. I keep thinking this is it this is it.... no it's not lol

Same as this. I keep thinking this is it this is it.... no it's not lol
Exactly! I'll get a pain or something and be like "OH THIS IS NEW! this might be it!" and then it fades away within minutes or an hour... Nope apparently not.

Nothing here either! Braxton hicks this morning but they never lead anywhere! Not too much longer for us all though, it WILL happen soon!! x

Just popping in to say Congrats to all the Sunflowers who have given birth already, and stay strong to the ones who are still waiting! :cloud9:

Nothing happening here either!
Although OH gave me an eternity ring earlier: he said he wasn't sure when the best time to give it would be as things would be hectic after the baby arrives. He said I was 'clever' for growing a whole person! That was all rather unexpected and very lovely!

Nothing here either! Braxton hicks this morning but they never lead anywhere! Not too much longer for us all though, it WILL happen soon!! x

I've been getting them pretty regularly and daily since 30 weeks, so I stopped paying attention to them lol.

A day overdue here! And nothing at all seems to be happening!
I've been getting braxton hicks since before 20 weeks this time round, they are extremely uncomfortable when I get them now though.

I am going stir crazy! I know I haven't passed my due date (3 more days to go!) and this is my first, so I'll most likely be late, but I'm SO uncomfortable, and SO ready to meet the little one.
I have no clue what I'm going to do if the baby's not out soon...

Jett Duane 3 days old. Such a sweet baby and breast feeding like a champ. I adore him!

Good luck to those still waiting. It won't be much longer and you'll be holding your babies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 18
Bugger all happening here either. I got really excited last week that I had a night where contractions woke me but nothing since. Less BH if anything. I'm so ready to meet this little man.

Plus I just discovered a uk passport from overseas takes a minimum of 8 weeks (used to be 4) and we are due to fly 9weeks after his due date so I really need him it get a wriggle on!!!!

Also on a better note .... DH finally seems fully on board :cloudnine: long story below

DH and I agreed to try for number3. I'd been ready for a while but he really wanted to wait another 6-12mths and was less certain. He'd already said if TTC was difficult he wouldn't want to look further. DS2 took a year or so to conceive and we started investigations. I think this is part of why he opted to start TTC when we did. We conceived the first month, I was certain from about 3wks & got a BFP days before AF due!

Throughout the pregnancy he's commented several times that he wasn't sure, we should have waited, it'll be too difficult etc etc. He has been interested to feel kicks but not overly.

Anyway the last few days he's been kissing my bump, finally trying to agree on some name options, getting the boys to talk to the bump. Telling baby we're ready to meet him whenever he's ready & just generally seeming happy about things. I'm so relieved!

Congrats Ophelia! He's a cutie x

Oh Joeyjo, sounds like you've been going through a rough & lonely time of it. #3 was a surprise for us (we weren't even trying) & it took my DH a loooong time to work through his feelings.. He's only really been on board this past month or so. He's brilliant now the baby is actually here! Am so so happy for you that your oh is giving you that support now, I know only too well how much it means xo

Congrats Ophelia!! :)

And glad to hear that your hubby is being more receptive, joeyjo!

AFM, I walked around a TON today at a flea market as was losing small pieces of my plug all day. I know it's probably not the start of something but I'm glad to see some progress! Lots of Braxton Hicks lately and a lot of pressure in the rear... I'm sore for a few moments when I sit and sore for a few moments when I stand.

How's everyone else doing for progress? Any possible signs?

Congrats to all the ladies whose sunflowers have made their arrival!!!

Not feeling anything here, although I'm fairly certain baby girl has dropped. I'm anxious for my doctor to check and see if I'm dilated at all when I see her Tuesday.

Still no labor or baby over here :( today I've felt pretty much nothing the last couple days had some Braxton hicks that were seriously uncomfortable which is unusual. Normally they don't really phase me. Also have had period type cramping and lower backaches, but today I feel like there's a lot less pressure in my pelvis so I feel she's not engaged :?

Hi guys, not had a chance to read through so congrats to anybody that's given birth while iv been gone!

Our yellow bump turned BLUE!! :happydance:

Tobi Fox Schofield arrived at 9.37am on the 6th of June
He weighed 9lbs 1/2oz! So he's a big boy.

Were still in hospital at the moment due to me haemorrhaging 2litres of blood after the section and Tobi being abit dehydrated and an infection. Hoping to leave today if all is well when the docs have been around!

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/C6035040-40D4-4A57-96AD-5673370E4DE3.jpg

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/85EFB71C-F46F-4955-B0C3-8BB05B55F2F2_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->