Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Question for all! Does anyone get this weird pressure-pain type feeling when they sit on the toilet? It's in my bum, and it feels really weird and unpleasant. I feel like it's been around a couple days now, so I'm not thinking much of it, but it's getting worse and worse.

ETA: I also get it when I sit on my yoga ball... I'm sure if I asked doc they'd say "baby is big and pressing on your bum." and that's about it. I haven't even scheduled another appointment :O I'll schedule one for monday if he hasn't made his arrival by due date... Can't believe that's only three days from now.

Oh but on a positive note! My doc did an ultrasound on my last appointment on Friday and he is head down still, the ECV was successful!
Yes! I definitely get that pressure feeling! Especially when I get up to pee in te middle of the night. Always seems worse then

Wow Can't believe so many June babies are already here! Congrats :)
AFM- I got the date of my induction June 20th @ 6A.M :) Im nervous but so excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have decided i have a lazy cervix as i am just now still 2 CM. & 60% effaced

Question for all! Does anyone get this weird pressure-pain type feeling when they sit on the toilet? It's in my bum, and it feels really weird and unpleasant. I feel like it's been around a couple days now, so I'm not thinking much of it, but it's getting worse and worse.

ETA: I also get it when I sit on my yoga ball... I'm sure if I asked doc they'd say "baby is big and pressing on your bum." and that's about it. I haven't even scheduled another appointment :O I'll schedule one for monday if he hasn't made his arrival by due date... Can't believe that's only three days from now.

Oh but on a positive note! My doc did an ultrasound on my last appointment on Friday and he is head down still, the ECV was successful!
Yes! I definitely get that pressure feeling! Especially when I get up to pee in te middle of the night. Always seems worse then

I just realized we're due date buddies! :)

And over the day the pressure/pain has stuck around... Coming and going pretty consistently for the past few hours... Maybe this is it, I hope sooo...

AFM- I got the date of my induction June 20th @ 6A.M :) Im nervous but so excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have decided i have a lazy cervix as i am just now still 2 CM. & 60% effaced
I'm a little jealous of your dilation though :) They checked me a week ago and I was completely closed. :(

I'm a little jealous of your dilation though :) They checked me a week ago and I was completely closed. :(

Im sorry i hope you start dilating soon! I have been 2 cm & 60% effaced for a month now.. :wacko: I also have a tilted cervix so that is why my cervix don't dilate normally i have come to believe :)

Errrr ladies. I'm having contractions every two minutes (started at 2.5 minutes) for 30 seconds. Been tracking them for 45 mins now. Hope this is it!

I just realized we're due date buddies! :)

And over the day the pressure/pain has stuck around... Coming and going pretty consistently for the past few hours... Maybe this is it, I hope sooo...

We are! Hopefully the pressure is a good sign for both of us! I'm in the same boat as you. My apt last week I was effaced 50% but closed up tight still :?. Jut started losing mucus plug last night/this morning so hoping that we're making some progress!

Errrr ladies. I'm having contractions every two minutes (started at 2.5 minutes) for 30 seconds. Been tracking them for 45 mins now. Hope this is it!

Hope this is it for you! Good luck!
I've also been getting the pressure in the bum thing! I'm just desperate for something to happen soon!

Oh it sounds like so many of us are on the brink of something happening!!! Patience at this point becomes very hard huh?! I went to my appointment this morning and I am finally almost 3 cm dilated with the cervix finally moving to an anterior position...very ripe and ready to go! Been having some bloody show today and she swept me real good so hopefully that will get things going!!! I am SO ready!!!

Booth- little Tobi is just beautiful, congrats! Hope you start to feel better soon & get plenty if help once you get back home xx

Good luck to you other ladies - sounds like there's gona be a lot of births coming up!

Ooooh, meant to say - it's a full moon on Friday & apparently there are lots of births during full moons... Something to do with gravitational pull making waters break... Might be a load of hocus pocus but my 1st (only spontaneous labour) was born during a full moon. I dunno, but hey, something to keep you ladies in waiting entertained :0) xx

Today would have been my due date. Can't believe lewis is almost 3 weeks already!!
Good luck to all you ladies about to deliver. Exciting times ahead!!

typing one handed while nursing my little latch champ, sorry for typos!!!

roman arrived at 9:38 pm after an intensely fast labor! will update with picture and story tomorrow!

omg congrats exmxb! I know you've been anxiously waiting his arrival so I'm very happy for you!

roman arrived at 9:38 pm after an intensely fast labor! will update with picture and story tomorrow!

Congrats Hun!! Can't wait for your story update and photos! :)

Omg! Congrats! That gives me hope that my little one will be here soon too.

Robert Matthew was born June 10th at 2:10am
4.347kg (9lb 9oz I think) and 53.5 cm long !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
Ohh my goodness, so many sunflowers are a'bloomin! Congratulations to the new mummirs <3

Really hoping my time is soon, things are getting exciting.. had strong back pain last night that then soothed and let me sleep, have woken up with it again at 5am and just had a clear out and blood tinged mucus, eep. No timeable contractions yet but thinking about telling OH to stay home from work.. we'll see when he wakes up in an hour :)

Good luck to the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->