• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thought my waters broke earlier but apparently not lol ahhhh!!!

Has everyone seen this? Cheered me up for a moment lol

https://blog.petflow.com/if-youve-e...-to-you-need-to-see-this/#arxeKRr104RpYhoh.01

Wow. It has been really quiet today. Either nothing is happening or you all are busy having your babies. :haha:

Not having my baby but I am in the hospital.. Ryder failed the bpp test.. Have to do a repeat in the morning then going from there

Good luck kayla - hope all is well in the morning.

Sweetmel - maybe everyone who isn't having babies is busy sleeping ;) Yawn! I'm so tired!

It has gone very quiet! No baby here....sweep tomorrow.

Good luck kayla x

No baby here either!
Had my sweep this morning. She says it was a good sweep so is hopeful it might get things going!

Think time is at a standstill for me. No baby yet, I'm not due until Monday but I'd been told to expect baby early since they are so close in age. Well my body definately I s thinking differently. I was never this sire last pregnancy I can barely get up the stairs now! A well not long now, the long stretch is over :):)

Much to everyone's surprise, I'm still pregnant! I know I'm only 37/almost 38 weeks, but the whole family was prepared for a preemie, so everyone's very anxious to meet this LO now. Starting to get those texts & messages asking where he is! Lol. Apparently, he'll come whenever he dang-well pleases! :haha:

Tons of braxton hicks over the past couple of days, but I think it's just to mess with me! They don't seem to be going anywhere and even when they do start getting more regular (5-10 mins apart), I'm not convinced. They're just not painful enough.

So we'll see! I have an appt with my MW tomorrow and I'm hoping she'll check me to see how things are progressing. My mom is due to leave for 4 days as of Sunday for work and I really don't want to go into labour without her here... I know she'd be devastated, and I can't imagine doing it without her.

Thankfully still pregnant here too! Whoever said something about tiredness, I'm with you on that, I'm literally not getting much done at the moment, a few dishes and dinner in the slow cooker this morning and I am pooped!

Luckily all baby stuff is washed and put away, hospital bag packed, except for last minute things like phone and charger...well and hubby's things, he still hasn't sorted clothes out to put in the bag for him, or any of his stuff! Oh well he'll just have to go around the hospital in his boxers! Ha!

I'm still hanging around, had my second sweep yesterday and she canceled my induction for today because she said I'm so close... I'm 4 cm/90-95% effaced and my water bag is bulging.. so we dtd last night, I ate an entire pineapple last night (blech) and I took a bath with Clary sage oil....
Woke up in the night with pains but decided it was same old same old, when I woke up this morning I started spotting, which then I passed a big glob of bloody mucus... so now I'm sitting on my ball, waiting!!! I'm not getting my hopes up because everytime I do things fizzle out!! Here's to hoping!!!

I'm still hanging around, had my second sweep yesterday and she canceled my induction for today because she said I'm so close... I'm 4 cm/90-95% effaced and my water bag is bulging.. so we dtd last night, I ate an entire pineapple last night (blech) and I took a bath with Clary sage oil....
Woke up in the night with pains but decided it was same old same old, when I woke up this morning I started spotting, which then I passed a big glob of bloody mucus... so now I'm sitting on my ball, waiting!!! I'm not getting my hopes up because everytime I do things fizzle out!! Here's to hoping!!!

I don't want to jinx it by saying it sounds promising, so just keep us posted!! :)

My little boy arrived 8th June 2014 at 18:51 weighing 9lb 13oz!

pleased to introduce Connor James B-

Attachments

• 2014-06-08 21.08.26.jpg
    2014-06-08 21.08.26.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
Well bpp test this morning was better & my fluid level is a 9 so that's good I think just waiting to hear if I can go home now

I've just figured out why it's been so quiet so far today, followed by a run of posts (and probably follows a similar pattern on other days). It's because of the US people! I guess you're still sleeping whilst I'm checking in in the mornings.

Any way...

Jess - your boy is beautiful! Congratulations!

Pink Passion - eek! That sounds very exciting. I think we can look forward to hearing some happy news from you very soon!

I wish my induction would be cancelled tomorrow. :nope: I really didn't want it to come to this, but I will go ahead with it (unless luck is on my side and they're too busy tomorrow, so it gets pushed back to Saturday...?) since it's under medical advice.
Today I have been bouncing on my ball and scrubbing the carpets... Nothing! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->