Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I honestly don't find contractions that painful but I agree you will definitely know lol

The only way I could explain my contractions is like barbed wire tied around your waist and some pulling really tight on it from behind, and then letting go. Worst pain ever felt in my entire life! Obviously they start out less intense but you will know when they start cos you'll be like "Oh that pain was a bit uncomfortable!", and then they'll intensify!

Haha sorry don't mean to scare you, us women just need more credit for going through child birth lol :)

Good luck!!

Mine felt like my pelvis was literally going to rip open! I kept telling my OH that I was going to die lol.
I found it really helpful for him to squeeze my arm as hard as he could sort of to give me pain somewhere else so that was a distraction x

Congrats to all the mummies who've had their beautiful babies and good luck to everyone else waiting :)

Update from me.. I'm 39+4 and still waiting on baby coming, my dd came a day before her due date and I thought maybe this one would of came a bit earlier but starting to think I might be going over due now. Will have to wait and see. I thought I'd be going crazy by this point but I'm feeling rather anxious for the birth so whenever baby is ready is fine with me just as long as it's not 42 weeks or something lol xx

40+1 and still pretty sure he isn't coming any time soon lol!

Congrats to those mummies I've missed!

Good luck to those who are in imminent labour! And hope the ones who are waiting have their babies soon xxx

Well I'm extremely pleased to announce that Lily Jean arrived at 10:09am sat 14th june weighing 8lb 1oz a week overdue!
Contractions started at 2:25am. I went for a massive walk yesterday so I don't know if that's what helped move things along!

Morning Ladies.

How*did*everyone's Friday the 13th, full moon go?*
Ugggg I had a great time with friends and family.*
Had a great dinner and watched a movie.
Well yesterday morning and lunch time I had water BM (TMI)
During movie was having contractions every 10 mins lasting an min each. Movie got over got up and walked to my moms guest room instant nausea barely made it to*bathroom.Talk*about everyone freaking out. I was miserable. Contractions still coming but not any closer together. So much pressure too! Andrew moving ALL over the place.*
After an hour I fell asleep in my mothers bed. Best nights sleep EVER....
This morning feel great.*
Going to get a walk in, a little swimming, and shopping...*
Have a great day everyone.

Oh and I've just seen, congrats confusion. I hope this is it for you! xx

Has there been any due date babies yet?

I don't think mine is coming any time soon but I'd really like a fathers day baby tomorrow!

Hi ladies. It's been awhile since I've been on, stressing on getting everything ready for little guy. I almost don't want to post our story since I think we had it too easy. I wanna congratulate all the moms out there and all the moms still waiting on lo's I feel your pain, waiting is the worst.

We were due the 11th, baby teased me by losing plug Tuesday but nothing happened. Went in for a normal checkup Friday the 13th and found out I had been having decent contractions because I was dialated to 4.5 and didn't know. Doc said fluid looked low and sent me to labor and delivery for monitoring but she didn't expect them to let me leave. Labor and delivery determined everything was fine but since I was past due to help me move things along with a little pitocin, that was at 10 am. I was at a 4.5-5 most of the day, they checked me at 6 pm and my water broke. We figured we still had a little while of waiting with me still being at a 5 but at 7 pm I had already jumped to a 9. In laws hadn't arrived yet by 7:30 to watch our other little one so I had to boot hubby to the waiting room because it was time to push. And at 7:45 he was here, 8 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches long :)

Still nothing. I know in the scheme of things, these few days wont matter, but right now I'm going CRAZY...

So I finally gave in and had sex and so far it hasn't done a single thing lol

I'm gutted everyone made out like it was a sure thing so I've been up most the night waiting for something to happen lol!

Congratulations sllydrkfsh... I would secretly have loved a wee Friday 13th baby!

It's a great birth story. I assume your lo was with you & your dh since you mention inlaws didn't make it & dh got sent to waiting room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->