Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congratulations jess!
Hope you've been able to come home kayla!
Pinkpassion good luck it sounds very promising!
Sizzles ive been given a date for induction the 21st june which seems so far away but at the same time I hope baby comes of their own accord! Keep on bouncing on that ball! You never know things might just happen!
AFM- iv been getting pains all day since my sweep but nothing strong and nothing consistent. Other than that ivehad pink mucous which must still be down to my sweep. I dont know if it means anything or not?

Sizzles, I'm with you too! I've been scheduled for induction the 24th but I am begging her to come on her own before then. I do not want to be induced! Tomorrow is my last day of work and then I'll begin bouncing and walking and eating pineapple, etc!

Pinkpassion, oooohh. Keep us posted! Sounds good!

AFM - been feeling light cramps, pulling, and sharpness and am hoping that's been my cervix dilating. :thumbup: I have fetal monitoring at the hospital in a little bit; kinda hoping they pick up some light contractions so I can have some reassurance that SOMETHING is happening! :haha:

I am at home now they checked my cervix since i was having regular contractions all night some i felt some i didn't.. But i am still at a 2 & now i am 70% effaced which makes me happy that something has changed! The dr isnt sure i will make it next friday but either way i loved the hospital i went to yesterday they was so much more caring then the other hospital i was being sent to

Still hanging out here too. For little man trying so hard to come from 31 weeks to 36 weeks he's become very shy now. I'm really hoping now he comes before induction date. I'm assuming I'm still around a 4cm, 75% effaced and station 0. OB didn't even check me again on Tuesday. She just said "I'm ready any day now."
I have been walking 2 miles or more since my appointment and found some energy. I have been packed and babies stuff ready for weeks so trying to find things to do lol.
Contractions pretty much all the time but I have irritable uterus so I don't freak to much on them. Sucks and scares me that I wont know when its actually go time. I had my first in 4 hours and second in 3.
15 days and counting... everyone have a great weekend and sounds like we might have some little ones born soon

Still hanging out here too. For little man trying so hard to come from 31 weeks to 36 weeks he's become very shy now. I'm really hoping now he comes before induction date. I'm assuming I'm still around a 4cm, 75% effaced and station 0. OB didn't even check me again on Tuesday. She just said "I'm ready any day now."
I have been walking 2 miles or more since my appointment and found some energy. I have been packed and babies stuff ready for weeks so trying to find things to do lol.
Contractions pretty much all the time but I have irritable uterus so I don't freak to much on them. Sucks and scares me that I wont know when its actually go time. I had my first in 4 hours and second in 3.
15 days and counting... everyone have a great weekend and sounds like we might have some little ones born soon

I hear you!!! I went into preterm labour at 27 weeks and have had a very irritable uterus... and after finally coming off rest and progesterone, he's hanging in there very comfortably apparently!! Haha. I'm hoping my midwife checks me tomorrow so I get an idea of how much I've progressed. Fingers crossed for all of us!

How is it that each day overdue feels like a whole week?
Going crazy here!

Little miss Lux Adele made her appearance this morning at 8:29am! She came on her due date! She was 7lbs 9.5oz and 21 inches long. I started having contractions Wednesday morning at midnight that were 10 mins apart 2 mins long all night then went to my dr at 2:30 and was dilated to barely a 2. We went home and my contractions got to 4-6 minutes apart 1.5 minutes long for over an hour so we checked into L&D at 7:30 and I was a 3. They monitored me for a while then made me walk around for half an hour then checked me again and I'd progressed to a 4. At midnight they finally have me the epidural and I was dilated to 6. Was soooo nice to get some sleep and relief finally. By the time I woke up at 6 I was dilated to 10 and my waters completely ruptured. They gave me pitocin to start up my contractions a bit for pushing. Started pushing at 8am and she was here 29 minutes later :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
Just seen my midwife and had a sweep. Only about half a cm dilated and cervix is still fairly long :( due date tomorrow and second baby so i 'd hoped for a bit more progress! x

Hi ladies :)
Baby Harry was born on Wednesday 11th of June 3 days early :)
Waters broke at 2:30am and contractions didn't start properly until about 6 hours after, he was born at 10:58pm that evening :) the mw was about to give me an episiotomy when Harry had other ideas! He went from just the top of his head showing to being completely out in about 10 seconds without me even pushing lol. Just a couple of grazes and a small tear but no stitches needed.
Sooo glad to be home and enjoying our little boy!! :cloud9: xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
Happy due date to me.... looks like I'm having my third late baby lol!

Hi ladies :)
Baby Harry was born on Wednesday 11th of June 3 days early :)
Waters broke at 2:30am and contractions didn't start properly until about 6 hours after, he was born at 10:58pm that evening :) the mw was about to give me an episiotomy when Harry had other ideas! He went from just the top of his head showing to being completely out in about 10 seconds without me even pushing lol. Just a couple of grazes and a small tear but no stitches needed.
Sooo glad to be home and enjoying our little boy!! :cloud9: xx

Congrats, he's so cute!!!

Alright... I'm new to this... what do contractions feel like? Without saying "intense period cramps" please. It's been years since I've had period cramps. Lol.

The only way I could explain my contractions is like barbed wire tied around your waist and some pulling really tight on it from behind, and then letting go. Worst pain ever felt in my entire life! Obviously they start out less intense but you will know when they start cos you'll be like "Oh that pain was a bit uncomfortable!", and then they'll intensify!

Haha sorry don't mean to scare you, us women just need more credit for going through child birth lol :)

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->