Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Has there been any due date babies yet?

I don't think mine is coming any time soon but I'd really like a fathers day baby tomorrow!

My baby girl was a due date baby :) she was born at 8:29am on June 12th :) right on schedule!

Congrats confuzion!! Wishing you and your bean all the best!

Hi ladies. It's been awhile since I've been on, stressing on getting everything ready for little guy. I almost don't want to post our story since I think we had it too easy. I wanna congratulate all the moms out there and all the moms still waiting on lo's I feel your pain, waiting is the worst.

We were due the 11th, baby teased me by losing plug Tuesday but nothing happened. Went in for a normal checkup Friday the 13th and found out I had been having decent contractions because I was dialated to 4.5 and didn't know. Doc said fluid looked low and sent me to labor and delivery for monitoring but she didn't expect them to let me leave. Labor and delivery determined everything was fine but since I was past due to help me move things along with a little pitocin, that was at 10 am. I was at a 4.5-5 most of the day, they checked me at 6 pm and my water broke. We figured we still had a little while of waiting with me still being at a 5 but at 7 pm I had already jumped to a 9. In laws hadn't arrived yet by 7:30 to watch our other little one so I had to boot hubby to the waiting room because it was time to push. And at 7:45 he was here, 8 lbs 9 oz and 20.5 inches long :)

Wow a lot of fast births around here! Congrats honey! That's great news :)

Hello ladies!

I've posted my birth story in the third tri forums but wanted to quickly update all the threads I'm part of.
Baby Demi Lee was born on Friday the 13th of June at 10:06am after a long but wonderful home birth, she's 8lbs 12oz of delicious and we're doing well with breastfeeding :cloud9:

Congratulations to all the others who have popped so far and good luck to the rest waiting for their turn! :D

Attachments

• First day.jpg
    First day.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
YAY mummafrog, congratulations hon! Love the name choice :)

Congrats ladies! I'm loving all these birth stories and beautiful babies!!

AFM, still at zero station I think. Been feeling way more cramping and braxton hicks but I think this little guy is going to make it to his due date at least ;).

Congratulations to all of the New mommies I missed while I was away. Owen Connor was born at 1:18am on June 13th weighing in at 6 lbs 6 ounces.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1401566585000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1401566585000.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
Wow the 13th has been a busy day for a lot of you!
Congratulations to all the new mums.

Congrats mammafrog and sweetmel!

Last night I had a few uncomfortable braxton hicks - although I'm not sure if I was dreaming about them. I seem to constantly dream I'm in early labor... doesn't make for a good night's sleep!

Only 3 days until my due date and not feeling anything too unusual yet... have a feeling I'm gonna go very late!

Good luck everyone else still waiting :)

It's amazing that you all find out how engaged the baby is, and how dilated you are etc. Where I am right now they are very hands-off, until I go past my due date they won't think of checking me. It's all a mystery!

Congratulations SweetMel - he is so cute!

Ella_Hopeful - we have the same edd :thumbup: I also have little/no idea what baby is up to. It is definitely head down and seems to have dropped but absolutely no twinges or signs that it wants to come anytime soon :shrug: I have a sweep booked for Friday morning and an elective csection for Wednesday 25th if I've not gone myself by then as my last labour ended in emcs so they don't want me to go too far over for fear of scar rupture. I hope your little man surprises you with a quick and relatively straightforward birth soon.

Congratulations to all the new mummies from the last few days - I've been a bit busy to check in!

Special congratulations to Confuzion!

Lots of congraulations to all those who have had their babies and lots of luck to all those still waiting! Hope those babies don't keep you waiting too much longer!

X

Right. I now have a moment to come on here and let you know about the birth of my baby boy! :happydance:

Baby J arrived at 04.55 on Saturday, weighing 7lb 5oz, following induction. We came home yesterday afternoon and are both doing well.

Congrats sweetmel and sizzles!
I've been admitted to hospital for the night with high blood pressure. As I'm term plus two I will be seeing a consultant in the morning to discuss a possible induction x

Finally She's here... my birth story... So as y'all know from my other post my water broke on Sunday around 2 pm.. I'm group B strep positive so was told to go to hospital right away if rupture of membranes. So off we went, and here is the sequence of events that happened to bring our little beautiful girl into this world...
When I got there I wasn't contracting much, just about every 10 minutes... there was light meconium present and the Dr said labor needed to pick you or I'd have to get pitocin.. we talked and finally agreed to let things go for 12 hours with monitoring and antibiotics before doing anything else.. the contractions became every 3-5 minutes apart, and I labored naturally for 12 hours.. at my check at 2 am I had not changed at all, so I was started on potion... the contractions became absolutely awful and I had a ton of back labor!! I finally agreed to an epidural when the Dr finally convinced me I wasn't going to progress with tensing so much, but before we did the epidural I was given stadol to see if that could work first.. all stadol made me do was go insane.. I was seeing things, and I felt really out of control and it did absolutely nothing for the pain... so I then got the epidural!!!!
To make a long story short.... after the epidural I was on cloud 9, it was amazing!!!
I don't know how many people read my posts, but I've been having severe pitting edema on my legs that crept up into my lady parts, and under my bump! Which is why my doctor wanted to induce! And had me scheduled for Tuesday if it didn't happen before..
So with all the swelling the Dr was concerned about pushing baby out... I slowly progressed until around 11 am this morning I was an 8 at that point.. my epidural starred to fail, and I was having the worst pain in my pelvis, it was a grinding burning ripping pain and rectal pressure.. they redid the epidural and that helped, they thought I'd progress rather quickly from there. After 2 and a half hours it started failing again and I was having the same pains and pressure, so when I was checked she thought I was complete.. I started pushing and pushed three times when it was discovered I still had a lip of cervix and was really only at 9cm.... so she told me to stop pushing.. and I was given another bolus of meds for my epidural... 45 minutes later the process repeated itself, horrible pains, no progress, and at this point my swelling was so bad down in just lady bits, that the Dr could barely do a vaginal exam... after feeling the babies head and the swelling that was happening as a result of pushing and the pressure of the contractions my Dr decided I needed a c-section... I was very upset but also very much in pain, my body was trying to push and I couldn't stop it and since her head was stuck I was at high risk for uterine rupture.. so much to my dismay we proceeded with the c-section.... BUT here's the worst part...
During the c-section I could feel the very low end of my uterus and I could feel them trying to get her out... I freaked because they had given me some drugs and I was do out of it I couldn't hold my eyes open and I thought for sure it felt like they were squashing her, and I could feel her getting upset, kicking and punching... but her head was stuck and they were trying to dislodge it from my pelvis... I started begging them to quit squashing her and to let me push and I was able to feel enough to start pushing it was quite scary because they had me cut open, I was Just so out if it... so the knocked me out before I could realize what happened and then I woke up in recovery, our baby girl was already 2 hours old. Once I came fully to they let me do skin to skin and our first breastfeeding.. she's eating like a champ, had 5 poopies already and 2 wets... we do have to stay an extra day though which is a bummer, but they want to try to get my swelling under control.... so needles to say it was a very hectic two days and it didn't turn out how I planned but she's here and healthy and I'm healthy and that's all that matters... here a pic of my beautiful girl!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8381.jpg
    IMG_8381.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
PINK!!!! I haven't even finished reading your birth story but I wanted to say CONGRATSSSS!!! So so so happy for you!!! :flower: :happydance:

Okay, so just finished reading it and OMG what a roller coaster you went through! How incredibly scary... My biggest fear is feeling anything during any type of surgery and the fact that you were laying there and had some feeling... I can just imagine how stressful that was!!! But now that's all behind you, and after a long hard road, your precious little Hannah is finally here. I'm so happy for you and glad to hear you're both doing well and are healthy! And she is gorgeous!!! What a pretty baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->