Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congratulations pink. It stinks how much you went through to have your baby, and I hope your recovery goes quickly.

Congratulations recent mamas xxx

Pink, gosh that sounds like such an ordeal, but your little lady is here safely, so there's not much more you could ask for xx

Oh my goodness what a birth story! So glad you both are ok. Congratulations! She's lovely x

I am being induced tomorrow morning! Just hoping they let me leave hospital so I can see my little boy and get some sleep at home before it all happens! x

Congrats pink!!! I hope recovery goes okay for you, that sounds like a very scary experience. Gorgeous little girl you have there, such a pretty face :)

Good luck frizzabelle!

Congratulations Pinkpassion, Hannah is beautiful. I'm so sorry you had such an ordeal getting her here though. Sounds horrific. :hugs:

Congratulations pink! I'm sorry your birth didn't go as planned and was drawn out and painful, but you're right, all that matters is mama and baby are healthy!

She's beautiful!

Oh my goodness pink!! What a story!! But so glad you're both doing well and she's just beautiful!!!

Gorgeous baby Pink! I haven't got time to read your birth story now but will defo catch up in due course.

Congratulations sizzles and pink!!! :D

Frizzabelle, good luck with your induction!! I hope it goes as smoothly as possible and keep us updated when you can :)

I have my induction date for Monday. Had a sweep and a scan today and my little boy is currently estimated at 9lbs 7 oz! ! Dilated to 2 but not effaced :(

I had my adorable baby boy last night!

Labor was insane: I got induced early in the morning, and contractions started right away. But every time they started the pitocin, the baby would go into distress and the heart rate would plummet. After 15 hours of this, I was 7cm dilated, but the baby's head was not engaged at all. Finally, the dr said to do a csection, and I freaked out, both because it's major surgery and because it felt like that long, never ending day of pain was for nothing.

However, a c-section turned out to be a good idea, because the cord was wrapped twice aroudn the baby's neck, and the head size was much too large for my pelvis.

I love our little arrival so muh! He was definitely worth all that pain and hard work!!

Hello- haven't been on in ages so sorry about that! Congratulations to everyone with their beautiful babies and congratulations to you too confuzion!

Our yellow bump turned pink on 14th June. Alexis Thea was born at 10:19 by emergency c-section weighing 7lb 14.5oz and we are totally in love with her! I'm not sure when I'll be back on so I'll post a birth story now- sorry if it's stupidly long!

On Tuesday 10th I woke up about 3am and thought my waters could have gone but had only felt a little dribbling and wasn't sure. Asked for advice on here (obviously!) and then rang the hospital. Between me and the hospital we decided it probably wasn't my waters :( I had also started having contractions but they weren't very strong or long.

Carried on having contractions that were getting stronger and longer but not closer together and by Saturday I was sleep deprived and just unable to cope with the pain anymore. Rang the hospital and they told me to come in.

Got there and was examined and found to be 3-4cms dilated. Had a couple of traces done and was examined again 6 hours later and hadn't moved any further forward and that I might as well go home. I promptly burst into tears- I was still in pain and still hadn't had any sleep! The midwife went away and came back a bit later saying that the doctor wanted to examine me before letting me go (think the tears guilt tripped her a bit to be honest but I never saw her again after that).

The doctor checked me over and was going to give me a sweep but there were no membranes- my waters had gone and nobody knew when! Could have been last Tuesday when I first thought or could have been in the bath I'd had an hour earlier. At first they were just going to see how things went but then the doctor decided we should put me on the drip to induce due to the risk of infection and I opted for an epidural which was amazing!!

There was then a shift change at the hospital and I saw another doctor who at first was happy for to continue being induce but after examining me thought he could see signs of infection and was concerned about it passing to the baby so he would prefer to get the baby out ASAP.

They were obviously very concerned because I became the highest priority for c section and once the decision was made I was in theatre very quickly! Everyone in theatre was lovely and tried very hard to put me at ease and dh was there which helped. Alexis was born at 10:19 and dh was able to tell me she was a girl which was amazing.

We got to spend a few minutes with our little girl before she was taken to neonatal to be checked and given a cannula for antibiotics and checked over. They found she had a grunt so had to deal with that before she was brought back to us.

We spent another three days in hospital before they decided me and Alexis could be discharged so we are happy at home now.

Congratulations on your boy rainbow!!

And congrats to you too trinity! Our first yellow bump to turn PINK! :)

Congrats trinity! Glad you and baby are healthy and happy at home now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->