Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

i bloody WISH i could throw up. my MS seems to be 2 weeks of 24 hour nausea, followed eventually by some vomiting. that's how it was with DS, and i've only got a week to go here until i can throw up and start feeling better!

Yaay more June babies! Congrats guys!

:hugs: to all those with ms :( I'm starting to feel paranoid that I'm not as ill usual yet! :/

Congrats to even more new June babies!!!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear a lot of you are feeling sick! I hope it wears off soon for you!

I'm feeling ok but tired like a lot of us! Can't wait until we get a burst of energy.

Eeek I'm dreading the 6 week mark, I had constant nausea with my DD till about 10/11 weeks! I hardly ate and wore seabands constantly!

I woke up feeling sick this morning which I hope was a one off!! X

The nausea has set in (which makes sense, given my high HCG levels), but I no longer find it reassuring, since all I can worry about it that missing yolk sac. It took so long, with so much stress and intervention along the way, to get pregnant, that I figured that once it happened I would be able to relax. But I'm finding that this is a million times more nerve wracking than trying to conceive.

The worst part is that I go for a follow up ultrasound tomorrow, and if there's no yolk sac then, they're going to assume the pregnancy is over. Problem is that I have to go to work right after that, and if it's bad news, I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the day...

welcome everyone :) congrats on the ivf sizzles, you may be the only one so far, I can't remember haha.

I'm not having any sickness yet, sorry it's getting to a couple of you already. ick! I feel nauseous in the morning if I don't eat breakfast/drink something right away, and during the day i need to keep sipping water if my stomach's empty. no puke-y urges though, just uncomfortable.

LH- did anything help with your previous pregnancies? I like ginger ale (real, natural kind, not the sugary common brands) or ginger chews when I'm feeling a little off. or, water always helps with just about anything!

The nausea has set in (which makes sense, given my high HCG levels), but I no longer find it reassuring, since all I can worry about it that missing yolk sac. It took so long, with so much stress and intervention along the way, to get pregnant, that I figured that once it happened I would be able to relax. But I'm finding that this is a million times more nerve wracking than trying to conceive.

The worst part is that I go for a follow up ultrasound tomorrow, and if there's no yolk sac then, they're going to assume the pregnancy is over. Problem is that I have to go to work right after that, and if it's bad news, I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the day...

I completely understand :hugs: it's such a process to get here, and it seems like we're happy for about 5 seconds when we get that positive test and then all the worry about everything that could go wrong sets in!

I hope hope hope it's good news for you! but if not, is there any way you could take a day or half day off work?
thinking of you! lets just hope your little bean was a little slow to get started!

welcome everyone :) congrats on the ivf sizzles, you may be the only one so far, I can't remember haha.

I'm not having any sickness yet, sorry it's getting to a couple of you already. ick! I feel nauseous in the morning if I don't eat breakfast/drink something right away, and during the day i need to keep sipping water if my stomach's empty. no puke-y urges though, just uncomfortable.

LH- did anything help with your previous pregnancies? I like ginger ale (real, natural kind, not the sugary common brands) or ginger chews when I'm feeling a little off. or, water always helps with just about anything!

I wasn't sick with my son and with my daughter I was having sickness injections at the hospital :( I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and see if I can get some tablets x

These period pains are pretty intense. I'm wondering if they're worsened by breastfeeding x

This whole process is so stressful! The trials of ttc to finally get your positive test, only seems to create a whole new set of worries and fears!

I truly hope u get good news tomorrow, could you arrange a days leave from work so that u can go tomorrow with one less worry? X

This whole process is so stressful! The trials of ttc to finally get your positive test, only seems to create a whole new set of worries and fears!

I truly hope u get good news tomorrow, could you arrange a days leave from work so that u can go tomorrow with one less worry? X

I wish I could, but I don't get too many days off work, and if I'm going to need a D&C, then I should probably save the time off for then. I hate the waiting and the stressing :growlmad:

Rainbowsun - really hope your ultra sound goes well tomorrow! And if something does go wrong I really wouldn't worry about work surely they will understand. Not like your mind will be on the job xx

LH - that reassures me abit you saying you were very ill one pregnancy and not the next. I hope the cramps settle soon, I bet BF really does make it worse xx

Again soo tired today, feel like I'm in a daze!

Congrats and welcome to our new members: jodiejodie, laurenxs, Sizzles, and Leinzinlove. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. You've all been added to the first page :)

Sizzles - for now, I believe you are our only IVF'er. Double congrats on the IVF success :)

rainbowsun - sorry you're stressing. Hopefully you get some reassurance tomorrow.

1eighty - I'm right there with you. I WISH I would throw up and feel better. This constant nausea seems to have no relief. I was so frustrated yesterday I burst into tears because I didn't know how to make it go away lol.

Rainbowsun - really hope your ultra sound goes well tomorrow! And if something does go wrong I really wouldn't worry about work surely they will understand. Not like your mind will be on the job xx

LH - that reassures me abit you saying you were very ill one pregnancy and not the next. I hope the cramps settle soon, I bet BF really does make it worse xx

Again soo tired today, feel like I'm in a daze!

I'm really hoping this settles down and I have another Oliver pregnancy lol!

Does anyone have names picked already? We have a girls name but no boys names!

Does anyone have names picked already? We have a girls name but no boys names!

girl's name from last pregnancy, and had to think of a new boy's name, just in case. the Y-chromosome is so strong in his family i'm kinda resigned to another boy though!

I totally get what you are saying about taking so much effort, time, intervention and money (in my case) to conceive, that once it happened I, like you, just assumed it would be smooth sailing. I'm currently in HCG hell, as my levels are in the basement, though doubling. My doctor hasn't ordered anymore draws for me, so I won't know much of anything until my early six week ultrasound a week from tomorrow. It's torture... Far more stressful than TTC, which I thought was the worse at the time. I never thought once I finally got my BFP, that I'd immediately be thrust into more stress. All we can do is stay calm, be positive, and try to be thankful that we at least made it this far. Easier said than done, I know.

I'm thinking about you and really hoping you get amazing news tomorrow! :hugs:

Boys names are hard. I like "boring" boys names like Oliver haha and William. We did like Tristan but I can't imagine shouting it in a park lol

I've had my boy name picked out for the better part if a year! While I was TTC. I'll be surprised if that changes. Girls names I go back and forth about and can't make up my mind at all. Funny, because I find girl's names much more fun and interesting to think about.

I like the name Alexis for a girl probably know as Ally or Lexy (or Lex Luther if she's being really evil lol) but boys names I find much more difficult- we want one that's unusual but not ridiculous and they seem to be hard to come by!

Erin Alexis is our girl name :)
We don't agree on boys names at all. I love Matthew but my OH doesn't x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back