Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

stop being paranoid and looking for every little sign that something is wrong!

:thumbup:

It's ok! We're all doing it hun :hugs:

The first time I ever had sore boobs was when I got pregnant with my first. Its what prompted me to take the hpt!

Fast thread tonight!

We have names already! We've had our girls name for years and were in debate of boys names

Our girl name is Norah and the boys names in debate are Gael, Gus and Hector (all breaking bad related lol!)

We already have Jesse and Teddy (Theodore) so I think Gael or Gus goes best

Hehe, strawberry flavoured toothpaste for you then Amy!

Aw Confuzion, don't be worrying yourself about luck & jinxes.. you'll be ok :hugs:

LegoH- he's 22 months! Can't believe we're still going as my first self weaned at 13 months. I've been reading & googling & googling & reading & come to the conclusion that the ladies who BF throughout their pregnancies & then go on to tandem feed are pretty darn amazing. I however, feel it's time for us to stop (for various reasons that I won't go in to). I'm doing it gradually, with as little trauma for the wee fella as possible.
What are your thoughts on it?

Re names & other halfs... I wouldn't worry about a lack of interest on his part. I think it's a man thing (athough I know some Daddys do get very in to it all). My husband is totally disinterested in all things baby! Don't get me wrong - he loves his kids & is a wonderful Daddy - its just the way he is! :wacko:

Ah, I have been told I should try and stop because I have to take aspirin daily during pregnancy and it's a level 3 drug. They did say it would probably be ok. I tried to stop and he was having none of it. He's still really baby-Ish for 15 months. Which I love, it's nice to have a baby who is a baby for a little while. My daughter grew up way too quickly. So I guess like you I am wanting to stop but gently x

We like loads now we've sat and looked at names. Theo, Zachary and Alex probably being front runners lol

If we have a boy it'll be Declan Richard (both our fathers named Richard). I told my mom I liked Declan a while back, and she hated it. I don't care...the name has really grown on me, and DH loves it too.

For a girl either Nora, Jillian, Elisabeth.... Or maybe something else, but those are our three front runners. Irene will be the middle name for sure after my grandma. :). So far I think we both like Nora the best, but DH likes Eleanor and call her Nora for short. I don't think I like Eleanor. We'll see.

Haha my names Eleanor and I generally get called Ellie but through the years my dad gave me lots of nicknames- eleanora, Nora, Nora batty, elsi, elsibeth, ellsbells-pretty much anything beginning with El lol

LH - teddy is Theodore but I don't like Theo I get annoyed if people call him that haha!

MissyLissy I didn't realise you said you liked Norah too! Iv never known anybody use it before how funny were in the same group now lol! x

Feeling horrible this morning, just rang for my blood results and they arnt back yet! Got to go in at 10.40 for my repeat betas but I'm hoping they will come back okay cus my symptoms seem to have kicked up a notch this morning x

got my scan rreport turns out i was closer to 5 weeks via scan, sac measured 5mm i kinda get it now as i ovulated 30 days ago, so makes sense atm to me why i was bit earlier than 5 weeks at scan

reshceuled for 2 weeks time, but so far they said things are looking how they should got a corpeous luteal cyst on right ovary small but still there

so maybe i can try relax so i ovulated 15th sep which means maybe due around 16th june, which i think im about 5 weeks today

Attachments

• sac.jpg
    sac.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
Fast thread tonight!

We have names already! We've had our girls name for years and were in debate of boys names

Our girl name is Norah and the boys names in debate are Gael, Gus and Hector (all breaking bad related lol!)

We already have Jesse and Teddy (Theodore) so I think Gael or Gus goes best

I think Gus is lovely and works perfectly with Jesse & Teddy. I don't know how you pronounce Gael though. Hector is very cute, it sounds great with Teddy but slightly less fitting with Jesse in my opinion (but still good)

We have a couple of girl options but no boy options as yet & Edward took a week to name so we need to get some ideas!

Meeting a mum friend today - she had twins a few months ago. I am thinking of telling her about being pregnant as she moved from the UK to Spain last year and went thru' the whole state system here as an expat and I'm struggling to find out much about how it works or if I can expect any natural approaches at all!

Gael is just Gale or Gail but I prefer it spelt like that lol! At the moment Gael and Gus are pretty even. Stuart loves Hector but I'm not as keen!

I think I'd tell your friend if I was you. It will be nice to have someone to talk to especially in a new country x

Gael is just Gale or Gail but I prefer it spelt like that lol! At the moment Gael and Gus are pretty even. Stuart loves Hector but I'm not as keen!

I think I'd tell your friend if I was you. It will be nice to have someone to talk to especially in a new country x

wss^

one thing i've learned as a mom is that you cannot afford to let yourself become socially isolated. this would be an excellent first step :)

LH - teddy is Theodore but I don't like Theo I get annoyed if people call him that haha!

MissyLissy I didn't realise you said you liked Norah too! Iv never known anybody use it before how funny were in the same group now lol! x

Feeling horrible this morning, just rang for my blood results and they arnt back yet! Got to go in at 10.40 for my repeat betas but I'm hoping they will come back okay cus my symptoms seem to have kicked up a notch this morning x

I love the name Nora (or Norah- I like that spelling too). I think it's classic and very pretty! I noticed it is climbing a bit in popularity. It's still not in the top 100 though. :) Great name choice!

If we have a boy it'll be Declan Richard (both our fathers named Richard). I told my mom I liked Declan a while back, and she hated it. I don't care...the name has really grown on me, and DH loves it too.

For a girl either Nora, Jillian, Elisabeth.... Or maybe something else, but those are our three front runners. Irene will be the middle name for sure after my grandma. :). So far I think we both like Nora the best, but DH likes Eleanor and call her Nora for short. I don't think I like Eleanor. We'll see.

Haha my names Eleanor and I generally get called Ellie but through the years my dad gave me lots of nicknames- eleanora, Nora, Nora batty, elsi, elsibeth, ellsbells-pretty much anything beginning with El lol

Ahh! Eleanor is growing on me. My husband loves it. It sounds like a really smart, dignified person to me. I just like Nora the best, and with Eleanor there are so many different potential nicknames, I worry "my choice" of Nora might get swept under the table.

cute names! I haven't discussed with OH yet, but I have my own private list, hehe. girls names are a lot more exciting for me to think of, but I know that I should find more boy names that I love too!
I'm kind of partial to unique, nature-y names. it's kind of hard to do unusual/unique without making it an object of name-calling later on though. kids can be mean! but that's really only going to be a small part of their life, so I'm trying not to worry too much.

for girls I have: sage, marlowe, delaney, anouk, davyn

boys: milo, auden (auden I like for a boy or girl. if I can convince OH on that one I'd be alright for either gender!)

I'll probably have a long list in no time. I like lots of options..not settled on anything at all yet!
names are so fun!

missylissy- nora is almost on my list as well. I do love eleanor, it sounds so lovely, but I like names where there is little to no potential for nicknaming! I feel very picky, haha. if I choose a name, I want people to use it.

Ahh! Eleanor is growing on me. My husband loves it. It sounds like a really smart, dignified person to me. I just like Nora the best, and with Eleanor there are so many different potential nicknames, I worry "my choice" of Nora might get swept under the table.

It won't! My youngest is Theodore and he is very firmly Teddy and never Theo, just make sure people understand what's acceptable! I know as he gets older and starts school etc he might end up wanting to use Theo but it's not something I will ever call him lol x

So, I was doing well until I messed up my sciatica yesterday picking up my dog. I am in so much pain, having difficulty sitting and the only comfortable position is lying down and even that becomes painful after a while. :growlmad: This is making me a very cranky pregnant lady and sadly I have to try to work through it because I need to save as much vacation time as I can for when the baby comes.

On another note about names, I have had my boy's name picked out for months: Diego Lauriano (DH is Guatemalan). For a girl I have not yet decided right now leaning towards Amelia (Mia) Lynn or Alisandra (Ali).

My husband and I had names picked out already..

Olivia Maree and Ryan Thomas

The boys name is pretty well decided on and I thought the girl name was too but now my husband wants to know if I like the name Charity. He apparently heard that name upon waking up one morning and it grew on him.

We both love to help other people and the bible speaks about the importance of charity so I can understand why he likes the name. Im just not sure. It's cute...but I had my heart set on Olivia.:shrug:

Urgh- felt so nauseous this morning at work I honestly thought I was going to throw up. And then people started asking if I'm only feeling sick in the mornings trying to make a joke. So not in the mood for it!

On a better note my boss has just moved office from right next to the toilet to down the hall a little so if ms strikes there's less chance if him noticing! Although he has 4 daughters who now have 9 grandchildren between them so I'm fairly sure he will notice the signs pretty quickly lol!

Hormones alert... I just went through the macdonalds drive through and ordered a happy meal and a caramel frappe. She passes me the happy meal and drink and says, "that's your order complete." And I have no idea how this came out of my mouth but I said, "I don't think I just spent £4.50 on a happy meal!!!" :| What? Why didn't I say, "sorry, but I ordered a frappe too." LOL :| Mortified!!!!! x

Great name discussion ladies! Love the names you all like. Except maybe Eleanor. For some reason, I picture an old lady. Lol if I met a cute little girl with the name I'm sure my perception would change.

rainbowsun - hoping your ultrasound goes well today. Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->