Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I never expected to be posting in a pregnancy forum again so it's lovely to be back! I only just found out on thurs cos I tested late, it came as a shock to be honest. We were full on ttc with our first! It took a year of OPK, charting and CBFM, plus a cocktail of vits I thought would help! This time we only DTD one time right after AF and here I am!

I'm feeling excited, nervous, scared but really lucky😊 what's ur :bfp: stories?? How u feeling??

Wow this thread moves quick

:hugs: big hugs Hera :cry: glad you are OK and that it didn't rupture but thinking of you lots at this sad time.

Congrats to all the other ladies joining us.

Thank you so much for your experiences - honestly don't think this is going well as have really strong cramps (far worse than period) and am now bleeding slightly, have GP appt in an hour but not really holding much hope right now :(

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

Hi all

I just wanted to update wat has been a very long 2 days. Went to drs appt and they rushed me into a&e, who then rushed me up to early pregnancy and after many tests and ultrasounds rushed me into theatre for an eptopic pregnancy. The pregnancy was 6 weeks exactly and still alive and growing but had started to bleed, was told lucky it didn't rupture. Had key hole surgery to remove pregnancy but lost my left falopian tube last night and am just home from hospital. I am sorry this sounds very clinical and matter of fact but its just easier not to think emotionally right now. I am officially out until Jan as cant start trying again until then (if we do at all). Please remove me from June. - good luck and happy Pregs to all you other sunflowers xx :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry.

Hera- im so so sorry :( I'm glad you're okay (as okay as you can be right now), that's the most important thing.

Get lots of rest and be kind to yourself.

Welcome to all the newbies!! :) xx

Hera - soo sorry Hun :cry: I know nothing anyone can say will help but everyone is thinking of you xx

Hi !! I recently found out im pregnant and if all goes well next year I will have an 11 month old and a newborn!!!
Going by my period I am fue 16th of July but dont no how accurate this is as it qas a strange period after id given birth.

so sorry hera. i can't even imagine. big hugs, and hope to see you again with a rainbow in the new year <3

Hi !! I recently found out im pregnant and if all goes well next year I will have an 11 month old and a newborn!!!
Going by my period I am fue 16th of July but dont no how accurate this is as it qas a strange period after id given birth.

congrats catty and welcome to our sunflower group.

Welcome catty!

Has the tiredness hit anybody else? I feel constantly zoned out at the moment and soo rude cus I keep yawning every 2 minutes x

Welcome catty!

Has the tiredness hit anybody else? I feel constantly zoned out at the moment and soo rude cus I keep yawning every 2 minutes x

Yes already lol maybe because Oliver and I are up all night though x

The tiredness hit me big time. It's actually one of my earliest symptoms, but it keeps getting worse. In fact, I need a nap right now lol.

Hera - I'm so sorry! There are no words but we're all thinking of you xx

Congratulations to all the new faces- there seems to be loads of us now.

We went to a 1st birthday party today and saw quite a few of our friends. Two of them (although they are a couple) asked me separately if I'm pregnant. I can't lie- I'm terrible at it so I went bright red and now they know. Its a bit of a shame as I really wanted it to be just me and dh until 12 weeks but its also nice to have someone else to talk about it with- especially someone who has been pregnant. I now feel like we should tell our families as others know but we swore them to secrecy!

Hi everyone :) recently found out I'm pregnant again after a miscarriage at almost 6 weeks in August! Sooo happy we caught again so quickly :) this pregnancy feels a lot better, no horrible cramping, darker tests and more symptoms :):) can't wait for a scan to actually find out how far along I am because I didn't have a proper period after the miscarriage. Good luck ladies :)

Hi ladies & congrats to you all!
Can I join you sunflowers please?
I'm due 14th June based on lmp.
Excited! :happydance:

Just woke up from my nap. Still feeling exhausted :/

saraaa - I'm going to put your due date down as june 10th based off your ticker. I can change it once you have your dating scan :) Congrats to you and welcome.

Tillymoo - congrats to you! Welcome :)

Just woke up from my nap. Still feeling exhausted :/

saraaa - I'm going to put your due date down as june 10th based off your ticker. I can change it once you have your dating scan :) Congrats to you and welcome.

Tillymoo - congrats to you! Welcome :)

Thankyouuuu :D

Anyone else having a hard time eating? I haven't eaten today (it's 8 pm now) and the thought of eating makes me sick. I haven't thrown up at all so idk if this can be considered ms. I don't know what to do. I feel guilty for not eating but it's hard imagining forcing it down :/

I have no issue eating, but today it's been coming back up. It's weird, I don't feel nauseous exactly but I am vomiting.
Might have some red tinged cm, but not totally sure.

I can totally feel my uterus though - it is poking out a tiny bit and feels hard. Dh could too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->