Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I was looking at baby names earlier and I quite like Adam.... Is it too boring though?

Question, I work in Boots & very often I work with Fragrance & have heard this is harmful in pregnancy? Is this true? xxx

My mother in law is desperate for a girl - she already has 7 grandsons! Y chromosome very strong in their family.

We've all gone for strong names, there's: William, George, Oliver, Xavier, Blake, Riley and my darling boy Isaac Henry.
I'm resigned to another boy but still a tiny bit hopeful we might have a baby girl.
I like Adam as a boys name, or Jacob.
I did like Edward but it really, really doesn't work with our surname! Which is Bull. Eddie Bull = edible = off our list.
Husby keeps joking about Red or Socia or Delecta etc...

I've had my names picked out for eons and I'm so happy my hubby likes them. Jet Duane for a boy and Ophelia no middle name for a girl.

Not too many people like the names I've picked but I really don't care. They'll grow used to it.

Is anyone else still cramping? I cramp about twice a day for a few minutes at a time. It's like a burning type cramp right above my pubic bone. Sometimes it radiates to the left or right or both. I really just have to breathe through it like it's a contraction. No bleeding or anything but geez it stops me in my tracks or wakes me up.

Hi ladies,
I am due around 14th June but have my first appointment with my gp on Thursday. Not sure of exact conception date.
I'm having a bit of nausea already though and it's toothpaste that's causing it! :nope:

Yeah I totally have that x

I've googled it and they say it's normal if it's mild but... Sometimes I think it's severe. Or I think I'm just being a sissy. Lol

I like Adam. I don't think it's boring at all.

Rainbow - best of luck tomorrow xx

LegoH- so pleased to hear (in a nice way!) that you think your cramps are brought on by BF. I too am still BF'ing & definitely notice the cramps (mainly lower back) get worse during and after.

Amy - I remember going through a phase of being repulsed by toothpaste with my first baby - it felt fuzzy & gross in my mouth!

We've had our girls name picked for years! It was the only name we could agree on when pregnant with our first son. Boys names are gona be difficult though!

Thanks TillyMoo,
Glad I am not the only one. I thought I was imagining it at first, but now I'm thinking it's just a complete aversion to mint as I tried to chew a gum earlier today and was gagging!
Will be going shopping tomorrow for a non minty flavoured toothpaste, even if it is a kiddy paste

I liked Zane for a boy and Judy for a girl. But I had those names picked out before I miscarried last time so now I feel like they may be bad luck :haha:

Yeah I totally have that x

I've googled it and they say it's normal if it's mild but... Sometimes I think it's severe. Or I think I'm just being a sissy. Lol

I like Adam. I don't think it's boring at all.

Oh yeah I definitely would consider it severe sometimes but I remember rushing to the hospital with the other two and it being nothing but round ligament pain lol

I mentioned Adam to my OH but didn't really get a reaction lol

Rainbow - best of luck tomorrow xx

LegoH- so pleased to hear (in a nice way!) that you think your cramps are brought on by BF. I too am still BF'ing & definitely notice the cramps (mainly lower back) get worse during and after.

Amy - I remember going through a phase of being repulsed by toothpaste with my first baby - it felt fuzzy & gross in my mouth!

We've had our girls name picked for years! It was the only name we could agree on when pregnant with our first son. Boys names are gona be difficult though!

How old is your child you're still BFing? Are you going to stop? I'm really torn with what to do! Seems we are due a day apart :) x

Thanks TillyMoo,
Glad I am not the only one. I thought I was imagining it at first, but now I'm thinking it's just a complete aversion to mint as I tried to chew a gum earlier today and was gagging!
Will be going shopping tomorrow for a non minty flavoured toothpaste, even if it is a kiddy paste

Toothpaste makes me be sick too lol x

If we have a boy it'll be Declan Richard (both our fathers named Richard). I told my mom I liked Declan a while back, and she hated it. I don't care...the name has really grown on me, and DH loves it too.

For a girl either Nora, Jillian, Elisabeth.... Or maybe something else, but those are our three front runners. Irene will be the middle name for sure after my grandma. :). So far I think we both like Nora the best, but DH likes Eleanor and call her Nora for short. I don't think I like Eleanor. We'll see.

Hehe, strawberry flavoured toothpaste for you then Amy!

Aw Confuzion, don't be worrying yourself about luck & jinxes.. you'll be ok :hugs:

LegoH- he's 22 months! Can't believe we're still going as my first self weaned at 13 months. I've been reading & googling & googling & reading & come to the conclusion that the ladies who BF throughout their pregnancies & then go on to tandem feed are pretty darn amazing. I however, feel it's time for us to stop (for various reasons that I won't go in to). I'm doing it gradually, with as little trauma for the wee fella as possible.
What are your thoughts on it?

Re names & other halfs... I wouldn't worry about a lack of interest on his part. I think it's a man thing (athough I know some Daddys do get very in to it all). My husband is totally disinterested in all things baby! Don't get me wrong - he loves his kids & is a wonderful Daddy - its just the way he is! :wacko:

I haven't felt bloating or slight, minor cramping all day (first day I haven't since I got my BFP last weekend.) It's making me paranoid! Could this still be normal? My bbs feel slightly tender though for the first time ever. Other than that, no real symptoms yet.

Someone tell me to stop being paranoid and looking for every little sign that something is wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->