Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi can i join please? I'm due on the 22nd of june with #4. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. xx

51 sunflowers already!! :yipee:

Congrats and welcome Bumpy22, x Zaly x, Linny, PicksBaby, catty, saraaa, TillyMoo and NandO! The more the merrier!

catty - can't believe your going to have 2 under 1! Wowzers :) Irish twins, congats!!

Sorry your having trouble eating confuzion. My appetite has dropped a little too, I'm trying to eat even if it's just a bite of something every half an hour to keep my nausea at bay. Hope you fell better soon :hugs:

Rozzer - that's weird no nausea but vomiting, hope it stops soon for you! But how exciting about feeling your uterus!

Hera - I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope you make a speedy recovery and you are surrounded with love in this hard time. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh AFM - movie and dinner was great :) it was lovely to have some alone time with OH.

I'm due June 17th!! How do we make little tickers with the baby on them?

I'm due June 17th!! How do we make little tickers with the baby on them?

Congrats! Generally if you see a ticker you like in someone's signature you can click on it and it will take you to the site to make your own.

Welcome Saraaa NandO1 and jodiejodie :)

Confuzion - I'm struggling but I am literally forcing myself to eat because if the sickness kicks in that will be it for me. All I'm eating is crap though!

Erghhh just woke up from a nightmare and I'm lying in bed trying to take my mind off it! Soo tired! :( completly forgot about the vivid dreams x

Congrats and welcome Jodie :)

Sorry about the night mare booth! I had one not long ago, hadn't had one in years, forgot how scary they can be :wacko:

Thanks Haylee! I usually get sex dreams in pregnancy haha but I always have really vivid dreams when I'm pregnant that feel real so when it's a scary one it freaks me out! My youngest has just woken up just as I'm getting tired again so I'm guessing its time to get up lol :(

I remember having really vivid dreams with ds! It's crazy and seems to happen to a lot of ladies when they're pregnant, especially sex dreams :haha:

Welcome leizlove! Congrats :)

Congrats everyone & thank you for the lovely welcome!

Ah yes the vivid dreams! It's funny because I only ever get vivid dreams around ovulation time. Pregnant me gets them ALL the time!

I got really upset being sick this morning lol how can I try and stop this sickness? :(

Welcome leinzlove

LH - I feel sick this morning. And had to run off at the birthday party we were at yesterday to dry heave in the toilet. It's nowhere near as bad as with teddy though. Not yet anyway.

Things that helped me last time
Trying to stay cold
Sipping sugary drinks or eating sweets often
Lying down as much as possible

Safe foods were strawberry soya milk and crackers with dairylea on.

There are lots of things you could try though which never work for me like ginger biscuits, eating before you get out of bed, travel sickness wrist bands x

I'm ready for bed already :| Michael is working from 8am until 8pm today. I am so ready to get past the first tri already :rofl:

Hi I think I'm due June 19th last AF was 22th September so think I ovulated around 26th but not 100% sure
Xxx

Hello!
I'm nervously joining you with a due date of 10th June. This is our first baby and achieved through IVF: it's been a long road for us to get this far, so I'm terrified! I have an early scan booked for 2.5 weeks time. Am I the only IVF lady on here?

Congrats and welcome Lauren :)

Congrats on your successful ivf, Sizzles! I hope the next 2.5 weeks goes quickly for you, welcome to the group :)

Xx

Oops! Forgot to ask to be added to the front page: 10th June. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->