Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I went in for a repeat ultrasound this morning, and thank G-d, they saw a beautiful yolk sac, and the beginnings of a fetal pole!! I was sure I was miscarrying, so hearing the doctor talk about it and seeing it on the screen reduced me to tears.

I'm going to try and not stress as much, and hope for the best. Here's hoping the next 8 months are happy, healthy, and quiet!!

I went in for a repeat ultrasound this morning, and thank G-d, they saw a beautiful yolk sac, and the beginnings of a fetal pole!! I was sure I was miscarrying, so hearing the doctor talk about it and seeing it on the screen reduced me to tears.

I'm going to try and not stress as much, and hope for the best. Here's hoping the next 8 months are happy, healthy, and quiet!!

Wonderful news :) I knew it was too early before. The doctor should not have said 50-50 to you. You'd think he'd know better! Congrats.

Wonderful news :) I knew it was too early before. The doctor should not have said 50-50 to you. You'd think he'd know better! Congrats.

*she. But yes, I wasn't that impressed with her bedside manner. She's not my regular doctor, and I've very happy that that's the case.

Spartysammy - sorry your sciatica is playing up, I had it a few years ago and I'm always scared it will start up again :(

JAJuly2013 - my niece is called Olivia, and my cousins daughter too, I think it's a cute name! xx

Trinity - sorry you're feeling ill :hugs:

LH - :rofl: sorry that really cracked me up hahahaha! Hope it enjoyed your frappe lol x

Confuzion - there is a little girl in mine and JoeyJo August 2009 group named Eleanor and she is so cute!

RainbowSun - yaaaay :happydance: so relieved for you and glad ou can relax now xx

Phew! Well I had my repeat betas today and my Friday results still arnt back so I'll have to wait til tomorrow! Hopefully they'll both be back tomorrow though and I can relax them. Really tired today but only managed 20mins nap even though teddy slept for 3 hours! Luckily my next door neighbour picked Jesse from school for me and then she had both the kids over for tea so I got to relax a little bit. DH is bathing the boys now too and doing bedtime so hopefully once they're settled I can have an early night too! X

Hormones alert... I just went through the macdonalds drive through and ordered a happy meal and a caramel frappe. She passes me the happy meal and drink and says, "that's your order complete." And I have no idea how this came out of my mouth but I said, "I don't think I just spent £4.50 on a happy meal!!!" :| What? Why didn't I say, "sorry, but I ordered a frappe too." LOL :| Mortified!!!!! x

Hahaha. I'm pretty snippy too sometimes without realizing it. I'd have wanted that frappe too!!

Rainbowsun- congrats! Hope you're feeling better about everything now. That doctor definitely said the wrong thing first time around..like we're not worried enough already.

Boothh- hope you get some rest soon! I'm tired enough dealing with myself, not to mention 2 kids!

Appointment tomorrow with a nurse for me. Even though they're not doing betas or anything, I'm excited!

Ladies been a little upset today...ive been having majoy food aversions for the past few days and the smell of anything thts cooking at home esp spices make me feel sick...but today nothing...:shrug: i feel gud...alittle dizzy but other than tht nothing else...has this been happening to any of u so earlu in the pregnancy???having symptoms one day and feeling better the next??

Hello Ladies may I please join? I got my bfp today and my due date is 24th June :) this is pregnancy #4 trying for baby #1

I have been off the board a few days so I'm a little behind on the individual updates. It's so good to see so many new sunflowers! :thumbup: Rainbow, so glad you got good results at your scan. It's always so nerve wracking leading up to it but it's the best feeling when everything is okay and progressing as it should.

Pdxmom, yes that's totally normal. Many women have no symptoms at all or symptoms that fluctuate. Mine definitely fluctuate. I might feel symptoms all day one day, then only for like a hour or two the next, and then have 2-3 days where I feel hardly any symptoms at all. Try not to let it freak you out!

AFM: I'm doing pretty well. I was feeling a little sick to my stomach this morning, but I ate like a pig today and now am feeling better. I had a really fun day filled we "me time" because I was off for Columbus Day but dd's daycare was still open! I used to feel guilty about dropping her off when I'm not working, but now I enjoy it to the fullest. I went and got some winter gear, shoes, and a birthday present for her friend and then I got some lunch at a restaurant. Now I'm going to take a nap before I have to pick her up.

Only bad thing is today I realized I am really packing on pounds and it's not due to the baby. I really need to reign in my eating! So tomorrow I'm going to make better food choices and add in some moderate exercise.

Welcome kerlouet!

Cali, I feel really bloated and iv been eating junk but that's all I have the appetite for! Once I get into the 2nd tri I'll pay more attention to weight gain xx

Hello Ladies may I please join? I got my bfp today and my due date is 24th June :) this is pregnancy #4 trying for baby #1

Welcome to our group and congrats on your june sunflower!

I feel so awful guys :cry: I just keep snapping at everyone. I can barely move for feeling sick and dizzy and headachey :( x

Welcome Kerlouet!

Pdxmom - my symptoms are coming and going too. It's so different from my last pregnancy!

Rainbow - glad you scan went well Hun and hope you can relax a little now :) congrats

I ate so much yesterday! I just couldn't get full. And poor OH, my moods first thing in the morning are just horrid.. He has a lot of patience at the moment I give him that, poor man. I feel like a hormonal teenager :wacko:

Im still feeling ok! Just sore boobs & tiredness, not complaining, but have not feeling pregnant :(

I have been feeling so nauseous the last few days!

Confuzion, I’m just like you, just thinking of food makes me feel sick! But it’s like a catch 22 because if I have a couple of crackers I start to feel better after about 20 minutes (when they reach my stomach I guess). It’s so painful to eat, but if I have something little it slightly curbs the nausea.

I’m also exhausted and all I want to do is sleep ALL day! I only lasted half an hour at work yesterday, I felt so sick I went home and stayed in bed all day. I’ve had such a sore lower back too, so I bought a body pillow and OMG it’s amazing!

My boobs are still sooo tender, and I have to pee like every 20 minutes.

I think I have every symptom under the sun lol!

I have my dating scan tomorrow. I’m so nervous, I’m praying that we get to see a little blob and/or heartbeat!!

Been so busy that I haven't been able to come on much today. On my phone so I'll have to catch up later. Just wanted to update and say that my hcg results from thursday(18dpo) were 1,413 :happydance: got blood drawn again this morning so anxious to see second results

Yay! Such fabulous news! I thought it would turn out ok. :happydance:

Been so busy that I haven't been able to come on much today. On my phone so I'll have to catch up later. Just wanted to update and say that my hcg results from thursday(18dpo) were 1,413 :happydance: got blood drawn again this morning so anxious to see second results

Yay! Wonderful news Ash. Hopefully you can stop worrying now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->