Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I have been feeling so nauseous the last few days!

Confuzion, I’m just like you, just thinking of food makes me feel sick! But it’s like a catch 22 because if I have a couple of crackers I start to feel better after about 20 minutes (when they reach my stomach I guess). It’s so painful to eat, but if I have something little it slightly curbs the nausea.

I’m also exhausted and all I want to do is sleep ALL day! I only lasted half an hour at work yesterday, I felt so sick I went home and stayed in bed all day. I’ve had such a sore lower back too, so I bought a body pillow and OMG it’s amazing!

My boobs are still sooo tender, and I have to pee like every 20 minutes.

I think I have every symptom under the sun lol!

I have my dating scan tomorrow. I’m so nervous, I’m praying that we get to see a little blob and/or heartbeat!!

I feel better when I eat a little something too! My husband has been a good sport making me salads when I don't feel like eating whatever "real dinner" I made him lol. We take care of each other :friends:

Good luck on your scan! Let us know how it goes :) We love getting good news around here.

Legohouse: I'm sorry you're not feeling well :hugs:. Hopefully time won't pass too slowly this trimester and we all get past these symptoms soon.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody :)

Welcome Ibelieveitwill !!

I am 4w3d today. Normally, I don't get sick until 6w, but I started feeling sick today :nope: My Last pg, ended up needing IV fluids in the hospital and 8x/day diclectyn to cope after that. I'm concerned that if I am getting sick 2 weeks early that it might mean it's even worse this time!! I am going to try and get into the Dr this week and hopefully starting meds earlier will keep it from getting too bad, but I am thinking it is going to be a long haul this time. :( --But I am happy to have enjoyed my Thanksgiving dinner before it started!! :winkwink:

LH - hope you're feeling abit better this morning xx

Haylee - I know what you mean I keep really snapping at DH over silly things that wouldn't normally bother me lol x

JerseyRose hope your scan goes well today x

Asmcsm - :happydance: yaays for good results, I'm hoping to get mine today x

Welcome to Ibelieveitwil xx

SunnyFlowers - sorry you're feeling bad too glad you got to enjoy thanksgiving though x

Really hoping my betas are back today!!

Just an update I got my results!

Friday - 770
Monday - 2774

So they are going the right way! :happydance: especially since my ticker is from lmp and I actually think I'm a few days behind that! Just got to wait til the 28th for scan now :) x

I feel a bit better today. I can't believe how awful I felt last night lol x

JerseyRose, I wonder if the reason I don't struggle with nausea as much is that I always eat, even when I'm feeling sick. There are some times when nothing sounds appetizing, but I always eat and never skip food. I guess that's hard to do though if you're actually throwing up.

Congrats asmcsm!!! That's a wonderful beta!!!

Welcome Ibelieveitwill !!

SunnyFlowers, Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadian sunflowers!! I hope this pg surprises you and turns out to be easier. That sounded like it was a horrible experience last time!

Congratulations Boothh! Those are excellent numbers and they are rising so well! What reassuring news before your scan!

LegoHouse, glad you're feeling better. Soon we will all be in the second tri and hopefully we won't have to deal with the nastier symptoms anymore.

Friday - 770
Monday - 2774

So they are going the right way! :happydance: especially since my ticker is from lmp and I actually think I'm a few days behind that! Just got to wait til the 28th for scan now :) x

:happydance: yay! :happydance:

I managed to get registered in the medical system here today and have booked a doctor appt later this week, more to find out procedure here etc etc.

Friday - 770
Monday - 2774

:happydance: yay! :happydance:

I managed to get registered in the medical system here today and have booked a doctor appt later this week, more to find out procedure here etc etc.

How exciting! I hope it goes well!
Xx

HI Ladies :howdy:

I'm enjoying reading everyones comments and posts! It's so nice to have this support!

So I figured ms would hit me by now but it hasn't. I know my initial HCG number (oct 3rd @ 4w3d bhcg was 1134) was very good so Im hoping my body is just handling it better than when I was pregnant 10 years ago. I'm trying to eat small mini meals through out the day but I'm not really feeling queasy anymore. Only once in a while for a few minutes at a time. I hope that doesn't signify anything is wrong with the pregnancy. I do still have sore boobs and I'm very tired and going to the bathroom lots...so I sure hope all is well!

I have my first OB appt tomorrow. Looking forward to it, for sure!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Ok I thought us pregnant women were supposed to glow! Why have I got minging greasy hair and more spots than I've ever had into life?? I'm not sure I signed up for this lol

Good luck at your appointment JA!

Trinity - I'm spotty too and pregnancy always gives me greasy hair! The joys lol.

Well I got another phone all today and it was the midwife telling me I'm anaemic (tell me something I don't know!) and that they've got in touch with the gp to give me iron tablets. My stomach can't cope with iron supplements and it makes me sick so were at a bit of a stand off now! She said we will talk about it at next appointment.

ETA - iv been anaemic since teddy was born pretty much. They basically decided that I'm intolerant to iron as in my stomach won't absorb it because iv only ever been at best borderline!

I got recommended spatone (I think that is the name) last pregnancy as it is reputedly easier to absorb. Expensive though - not sure if you can have it on prescription or not. Make sure you tell them you get loads of stomach side effects (constipation) from normal iron and see what they offer. It was so late by the time I got the message about anaemia that buying one box wasnt an issue!

I got recommended spatone (I think that is the name) last pregnancy as it is reputedly easier to absorb. Expensive though - not sure if you can have it on prescription or not. Make sure you tell them you get loads of stomach side effects (constipation) from normal iron and see what they offer. It was so late by the time I got the message about anaemia that buying one box wasnt an issue!

I do get loads of side effects lol! It's an on going thing iv been trying different medication since April and none have settled with me. They make me throw up and dizzy. The doctor won't let me have injections for some reason though. X

Oh yes, lovely spots lol! My hair is always greasy unless I wash it every day lol x

Boothh - Congrats on your betas! Those number are great!

JAJuly - You've got most symptoms as it is, I wouldn't worry if one of them went away (I'd celebrate -- nausea is kicking my butt). Good luck at your OB tomorrow!

Ok I thought us pregnant women were supposed to glow! Why have I got minging greasy hair and more spots than I've ever had into life?? I'm not sure I signed up for this lol

Have you seen the movie what to expect when you're expecting? You totally reminded me of it, one of the ladies says we dont glow we sweat cuz we're always burning up lol.

Congrats to all the new ladies with bfps.

I've been kinda mia, I won't get my scan until the 19th of Nov so I'm just hoping everything is going ok in there. No ms for me really, getting period like cramps and theyre really annoying, anyone else getting these?

Have you seen the movie what to expect when you're expecting? You totally reminded me of it, one of the ladies says we dont glow we sweat cuz we're always burning up lol.

Yes I'd forgotten about that film- that bit when she's doing the talk is hilarious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->