Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Yeah I get period like cramps once in a while. The other day I had some strange cramps that were down low and went from one side of my uterus to the other..more of a sharp cramp. Lasted for just a few seconds. Not sure what that was...:shrug:

My doctor confirmed my pregnancy today with a beautiful ultrasound and heartbeat and due date is now June 3rd

Well this pregnancy, my skin seems to have improved. I usually struggle with acne. So weird how that works!

Great news LuxiMummy!! You're measuring ahead! I got bumped back too after my scan, but I think the due date calculator was a little off.

Looks like many of our babies will be Geminis!

I'm having the most incredible fatigue. I come home from work and can easily fall asleep till nighttime. Obviously, that's not a good idea, but keeping myself awake is proving impossible.

Anyone else really tired out there?

I'm ok today but yesterday I went to bed at 7pm lol

Me! Just can't seem to get enough sleep at all!

I'm extremely tired too! In fact I'd better get to bed now as I have to be up at 5am for work tomorrow!!! It will be my first day back at work since finding out I'm pregnant! I've been off on holiday for almost 3 weeks! Boy am I dreading going back!
I've spent most of the day feeling queasy, the thought of certain foods turns my stomach and I can only eat something if I really fancy it, it can't just be anything! Lol!

spotty and snotty here. can't do much but keep my fluids up and try not to give in to the sweet tooth (and the three candy bars for £1.20 offer in tesco).

I had my first appointment today! They just confirmed with urine test and went over history, etc. I also got blood drawn. The nurse was wonderful. She kept congratulating me and was so excited and helpful. It was really refreshing to have someone appropriately excited about the pregnancy as I'm so scared about telling people!
I have my first OB and ultrasound appointment on nov 15th. Don't know how I'm going to wait a whole month!! Now I'm debating whether I should wait until first ultrasound to tell my family.

Oh and I gained a couple pounds. I peeked at the scale. Oops! :(

Spotty, exhausted & nauseous here. Slightly worried I've dropped 2kilos in just over a week as I can't face much in the way of food.

I had my first appointment today! They just confirmed with urine test and went over history, etc. I also got blood drawn. The nurse was wonderful. She kept congratulating me and was so excited and helpful. It was really refreshing to have someone appropriately excited about the pregnancy as I'm so scared about telling people!
I have my first OB and ultrasound appointment on nov 15th. Don't know how I'm going to wait a whole month!! Now I'm debating whether I should wait until first ultrasound to tell my family.

Oh and I gained a couple pounds. I peeked at the scale. Oops! :(

I'm glad your appt went well! Yay!:happydance:

Spotty, exhausted & nauseous here. Slightly worried I've dropped 2kilos in just over a week as I can't face much in the way of food.
Aw :( Sounds like the nausea is hitting a lot of us. I've been trying to deny it, but the last few days I could barely stomach breakfast, and ive ALWAYS been a "gotta eat right now!!" after i wake up sort of person. I got some eggs down the last couple days but today hot food sounded awful, so I made do with a kashi granola bar.

For dinner I was going to heat up some Chinese but that made me want to gag, so all I could do was the white rice with butter. Not so healthy!

I've been exhausted since day 1 but try to push through. I've been nasueas for the past two days and I'm trying my best to will it away. It seems like I have to eat every few hours or I'm starving. I'm also cranky. My hubby wanted to lay his head in my lap so I could rub his head and I went crazy. I don't care, I'm not sorry. Boo on hormones.

Hey ladies, just got second betas...4245!! They're doubling every 54.82 hours so we're well within the 48-72 hour window:happydance:

Hi ladies.

I had some spotting today. More than earlier. It's still not much and it's browny-pinky colour.

I had another hcg blood test and my level was 12,500 - doubling every 39 hours based on the last test.

I don't feel like I'm losing the baby, no cramps or anything but it's not very reassuring :(
Trying very hard to stay calm and relaxed!

Hi ladies!

Congrats to the new sunflowers :) 58 now!!

I've been tired and really moody :( I hope it all calms down after first tri, I feel so grumpy all the time at the moment and my patience with ds is shocking.

Glad to hear everyone's appointments and betas results are going great!

Rozzer - just want to give you a :hug: I really hope the spotting is nothing and just some old blood. Xx

Afm - 7 weeks today!!!! :yipee: still minimal ms. I find I get it when my stomach is empty so have been having small snacks all day. One week until my doctors appointment.

Xxx

:dust:

Sorry there are a lot more girls feeling sick!
I feel abit nauseous this morning and iv got an hour bus journey to do shortly so I'm not looking forward to that. Xx

:hi: ladies! no morning sickness here but terrible back pain! Its so not fun!!! other than that I feel absolutely fine, hpts keep getting darker, boobs are definitely changing but I am only 5 weeks so I got a long way to go until I get real preg symptoms... anybody else had no symptoms from 4 weeks?

God I feel really weird today. I cannot concentrate at work today- I feel really foggy and getting distracted easily. Is this pregnancy related or am I just having a bad day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->