Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

God I feel really weird today. I cannot concentrate at work today- I feel really foggy and getting distracted easily. Is this pregnancy related or am I just having a bad day?

That is baby brain, something that only gets worse lol

When Monday's US showed a yolk sac, I was so, so relieved. Well, that lasted just a few short days. Now I'm worried about hearing a heartbeat, and the US is not until next Thursday. I know worrying can't be good for me, or my baby, but after TTC for a while, plus a loss before, I don't know how to stay sane.

Will my whole pregnancy just be one mass of worry?

When Monday's US showed a yolk sac, I was so, so relieved. Well, that lasted just a few short days. Now I'm worried about hearing a heartbeat, and the US is not until next Thursday. I know worrying can't be good for me, or my baby, but after TTC for a while, plus a loss before, I don't know how to stay sane.

Unfortunately yes :( loss really takes away your naivety x

I'm having the most incredible fatigue. I come home from work and can easily fall asleep till nighttime. Obviously, that's not a good idea, but keeping myself awake is proving impossible.

Anyone else really tired out there?

I'm not really tired, but I can sleep 8+ hours and feel like I can sleep 8 more.

I had my first appointment today! They just confirmed with urine test and went over history, etc. I also got blood drawn. The nurse was wonderful. She kept congratulating me and was so excited and helpful. It was really refreshing to have someone appropriately excited about the pregnancy as I'm so scared about telling people!
I have my first OB and ultrasound appointment on nov 15th. Don't know how I'm going to wait a whole month!! Now I'm debating whether I should wait until first ultrasound to tell my family.

Oh and I gained a couple pounds. I peeked at the scale. Oops! :(

It's so nice to be able to tell someone, even if it's a doctor or nurse. I can't wait to tell my family.

Hey ladies, just got second betas...4245!! They're doubling every 54.82 hours so we're well within the 48-72 hour window:happydance:

Congratulations asmcsm!!! That's great news!!!

Hi ladies.

I had some spotting today. More than earlier. It's still not much and it's browny-pinky colour.

I had another hcg blood test and my level was 12,500 - doubling every 39 hours based on the last test.

I don't feel like I'm losing the baby, no cramps or anything but it's not very reassuring :(
Trying very hard to stay calm and relaxed!

Lots of women have bleeding in early pregnancy, so it's probably nothing. I know that must be nerve wracking though. Your betas are definitely reassuring.

God I feel really weird today. I cannot concentrate at work today- I feel really foggy and getting distracted easily. Is this pregnancy related or am I just having a bad day?

I have this so bad I don't know how I'm going to keep from getting fired!

:hugs::hugs: I know it must be tough not to worry with your history. I would try to focus on all the things that are going right. So far you know the baby is developing fine and there's nothing to suggest that that will change. Try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can and don't focus on things you can't control. It looks like things are going fine and so you don't want to waste your pregnancy worrying when you should be happy. I worried my entire pregnancy last time after I got a bad NT screen and regretted all that time I spent worrying when I should have been enjoying it.

AFM: I really felt pregnant this morning. I couldn't bear to put on a bra, so now I'm wearing a sports bra. I felt unusually nauseous today. Also, I looked in the mirror and noticed my belly getting rounder! I'm still not showing yet but I can see the start of a bump.

Wow, finally caught up!

I'm dealing with nausea too, so frustrating!!

until they're 18+ years out of the womb, usually.

i'd say to get yourself a doppler, but unless you really know what you're listening for you might catch the cord's pulse or your own and think it's bub. :/

Morning sickness has kicked in for me too, this morning. Kinda relieved in a way but annoyed and grossed out at the same time LOL.

Pregnancy brain - yeah I have that too! I totally forgot to put my wedding ring back on this morning after washing my hands. My ring is a little big on my finger so it just twirls around my finger when I wash my hands so I always take it off. Ugh...

My breasts are also VERY sore...I wear a sports bra too. Much more comfortable!

On a more positive note- today is my 1st Dr appt! I'm excited! :happydance:

Rainbowsun: totally in the same boat. My betas came back good and I was relieved for a while. Lol now I'm going to worry until I hear a heartbeat. And u/s is not until 2 more weeks :/

Rozzer: your bleeding sounds like it falls in the normal category. You should tell your doctor. But don't worry about it too much.

Ashlee: congrats on your betas! That's a great doubling time :)

Cali: I wish I would start feeling pregnant. Despite all the annoying symptoms that are taking over my life lol, I still don't have that :(

My Doppler saved my sanity in my last pregnancy! Iv all goes well at my first scan I'm going to get a new one for abit of reassurance!
Had waves of nausea all day today and been rushing around so I'm super tired now! Supposed to be dying my neighbours hair tonight too :/ xx

Started taking something for MS last night and I am in a complete fog today. :coffee: Did anyone else have this? Does the fog lift once my body gets used to it again? Last time I took it I was soooo sick that I was thankful for anything that HELPED me sleep and zone out until I felt better, but this time I am taking it to try and function. Instead I am just sitting on the couch smiling at my children as they play. :haha:

I'm in Starbucks drinking a black tea lemonade-I swear this stuff is a nausea killer-I always feel better after drinking it!!

Started taking something for MS last night and I am in a complete fog today. :coffee: Did anyone else have this? Does the fog lift once my body gets used to it again? Last time I took it I was soooo sick that I was thankful for anything that HELPED me sleep and zone out until I felt better, but this time I am taking it to try and function. Instead I am just sitting on the couch smiling at my children as they play. :haha:

I'm not sure preg wise, but whenever I take anti nausea stuff it always makes me foggy :hug:

Good luck on your appointment today JAJuly2013

Booth, I loved my doppler last time too. I had an anterior placenta and it was several weeks before I could really feel her kick. The doppler was the only way I could reassure myself that she was ok.

I have it ready this time around too. I'm going to start trying to hear the hb after I pass 8 weeks.

What anti nausea are you taking? I was taking Cyclizine last pregnancy and it zoned me out for a while. I have some on standby ready to take if I need to!

Yeah 8 weeks is when I started last time I think I was 8+4 when I found teddy! x

Hi ladies,

Got some news to share had my first scan today very very unexpected I'm under a recent miscarriage clinic and apparently they scan every two weeks. The shock on my face going to my appointment to be called to the scan area....

All is well and healthy... Even saw a nice strong heartbeat!! I'm measuring at 6weeks now so due 11th June! Was in utter shock I've got a picture to was so surprised at how much I saw I wasn't expecting to see anything and was expecting the worst. In pretty glad I didn't know I was going to be scanned I would of had a terrible nights sleep and would of been on a right panic.

Baby's right on track and healthy!!!! Yayy!!!

Hi ladies,

Got some news to share had my first scan today very very unexpected I'm under a recent miscarriage clinic and apparently they scan every two weeks. The shock on my face going to my appointment to be called to the scan area....

All is well and healthy... Even saw a nice strong heartbeat!! I'm measuring at 6weeks now so due 11th June! Was in utter shock I've got a picture to was so surprised at how much I saw I wasn't expecting to see anything and was expecting the worst. In pretty glad I didn't know I was going to be scanned I would of had a terrible nights sleep and would of been on a right panic.

Baby's right on track and healthy!!!! Yayy!!!

YAY!! Congrats! :) I will update your due date.

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/th_image.jpg

Baby :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->