Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/th_image.jpg

Baby :)!

That's wonderful! So glad you got to see your little bean and you know that everything is going well! :friends:

Picksbaby, congrats!! Ultrasound pics really amaze me. It's so hard to believe that all of that is going on in our bodies, or that something that small is going to turn into a baby.

Yay congratulations Picksbaby great that everything is going well xx

Hello girls . Haven't been here for few days now . Have been really busy :dohh:

Congratulations to all new BFP's :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Also congratulations to all the good appointments and beautiful u/s pictures :baby::flower::happydance:

Also got my first doctor appointment November 4 th which is three weeks away and seems like forever :haha:
It's not really a doctor appointment since it's going to be all the paperwork and medical history etc . :wacko:

I have been feeling pretty much the same . Feeling quite normal .just feeling dizzy and light headed A LOT which is very uncomfortable .
Having some cramping / pressure in my abdomen .
Also does any of you having kinda like pulling/pressure that last for longer period of time ? For me it was about hour and half . It was not painful but quite uncomfortable . :shrug:

Also bought some maternity clothes already . Refused to buy some the first time but I wanna enjoy this pregnancy ( clothes wise )
I weigh 4 pounds less but my stomach is so bloated it's really uncomfortable to wear regular jeans . Also I am planning ( would love to ) not to gain more than 22 pounds ( 10 kilos ) . I feel it's almost impossible but I am gonna do my best :thumbup::haha:

Hi ladies!

Space for another? :)

Im Sarah...just had a shock bfp 4 days ago and due 28th June with my second. Have an almost 6 month old Son Alexander..always knew I wanted them close together but this was surprisingly close lol!

Congratulations to all! x

What anti nausea are you taking? I was taking Cyclizine last pregnancy and it zoned me out for a while. I have some on standby ready to take if I need to!

Yeah 8 weeks is when I started last time I think I was 8+4 when I found teddy! x

Just curious but what does 8+4 mean? I see it a lot and I haven't a clue.

What anti nausea are you taking? I was taking Cyclizine last pregnancy and it zoned me out for a while. I have some on standby ready to take if I need to!

Yeah 8 weeks is when I started last time I think I was 8+4 when I found teddy! x

8 weeks an 4 days pregnant :thumbup:

8 weeks an 4 days pregnant :thumbup:

Thanks! I just had my DUH moment for the day! lol

:rofl: it's always the obvious ones I sit confused at lol! xx

I only gained 14lbs with my last pregnancy and lost it after ten days but I did have hyperemesis and could barely eat til 25 weeks x

I lost 14lbs whilst pregnant with Oliver. I've put on 3 stone since he was born though *gross*

I gained about 30 pounds ( 15 kilos ) with my son :haha:
But gained almost the same on top of it while breast feeding :cry:
Breast feeding was very important for me and if I tried to eat little and healthy or even a lot but healthy I was loosing my supply :shrug:
I ate some fatty food in between and had milk for whole neighborhood :haha:
I lost it all plus 20 pounds on top . And 2 month later ( after I finished my crazy dieting ) I got pregnant again :haha: didn't expect for it to happen that fast :blush:
I just hope I won't gain a bunch since I don't work this time :shrug:

I'm hoping not to gain a lot but a healthy baby is most important and this will be my last baby so I can always love weight afterwards x

Hi ladies!

Space for another? :)

Im Sarah...just had a shock bfp 4 days ago and due 28th June with my second. Have an almost 6 month old Son Alexander..always knew I wanted them close together but this was surprisingly close lol!

Congratulations to all! x

Of course! Welcome and congrats!

Well my scan went well and we got to see our perfect little blob and the heart is beating at 124bpm!! :happydance:

My due date changed to 13th June 2014.

Sooooooooo relieved!!!

But arghh, ms is still killing me! Trying to keep something little in my stomach at all time, but it's so hard. I try and have 2 crackers with vegemite as soon as I wake up but this morning just getting through one was so difficult.

Hi everyone!:flower: I would love to join this thread. I am due June 2nd:thumbup:

Background... I have a wonderful daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. She is our Rainbow baby after several miscarriages and we just love her to pieces.:cloud9: I am now currently pregnant as a gestational surrogate (not my egg so no genetic connection to me or my DH)for a lovely gay couple. We only plan on having one of our own but I missed being pregnant and felt helping another family would be a perfect way to give back.

This journey has been a roller coaster with super low betas that only barely doubled or didn't at all. We were all so relieved to see a little heart pumping aways yesterday at our ultrasound. The baby is measuring about a week behind but has a strong heart beat at 127 bpm so the doctors are pleased and the parents are over the moon!:cloud9:

Hi everyone!:flower: I would love to join this thread. I am due June 2nd:thumbup:

Background... I have a wonderful daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. She is our Rainbow baby after several miscarriages and we just love her to pieces.:cloud9: I am now currently pregnant as a gestational surrogate (not my egg so no genetic connection to me or my DH)for a lovely gay couple. We only plan on having one of our own but I missed being pregnant and felt helping another family would be a perfect way to give back.

This journey has been a roller coaster with super low betas that only barely doubled or didn't at all. We were all so relieved to see a little heart pumping aways yesterday at our ultrasound. The baby is measuring about a week behind but has a strong heart beat at 127 bpm so the doctors are pleased and the parents are over the moon!:cloud9:

Welcome! Just finished reading your story. So nice of you to give a couple their dream. Hopefully the journey continues to go well from here!

hoping, that is such an amazing and selfless thing to do!!

I wish you a happy and healthy nine months!!! :flower::baby::thumbup:

Wow. That's an incredibly selfless and noble thing to do. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Well my scan went well and we got to see our perfect little blob and the heart is beating at 124bpm!! :happydance:

My due date changed to 13th June 2014.

Sooooooooo relieved!!!

But arghh, ms is still killing me! Trying to keep something little in my stomach at all time, but it's so hard. I try and have 2 crackers with vegemite as soon as I wake up but this morning just getting through one was so difficult.

Yay!! I can't wait for my scan the more I hear you girls' stories :happydance: I'll update your due date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->