Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

All of my symptoms seem to come out at night. I wake up feeling just fine, and as the day progresses, I get more nauseous, fatigues, and my breasts get tinglier. I know morning sickness is not just limited to morning but this evening-only thing is weirding me out.

Although, to be honest, I definitely prefer it to mornings. At least this way, I can be nauseous at home, and in the comfort of my pajamas.

Well my scan went well and we got to see our perfect little blob and the heart is beating at 124bpm!! :happydance:

My due date changed to 13th June 2014.

Sooooooooo relieved!!!

But arghh, ms is still killing me! Trying to keep something little in my stomach at all time, but it's so hard. I try and have 2 crackers with vegemite as soon as I wake up but this morning just getting through one was so difficult.

Yaaaay that's great :happydance:
I have heard if the hearth beat is bellow 140 it's a girl :baby:

Wow, that is interesting! The Chinese gender predictor says a girl too. And my sister is 13 weeks and she just found out she’s having a boy, and my morning sickness is worse than hers was so she thinks it’s because I’m having a girl.

So my money goes on girl – too many signs to ignore! Yay! :happydance: (although DH really wants a boy!)

Wow, that is interesting! The Chinese gender predictor says a girl too. And my sister is 13 weeks and she just found out she’s having a boy, and my morning sickness is worse than hers was so she thinks it’s because I’m having a girl.

So my money goes on girl – too many signs to ignore! Yay! :happydance: (although DH really wants a boy!)

I don't know with the morning sickness because I know you are suppose to be more sick with boy . But I was not but not even my friend with her daughter :shrug: so I don't know with this one :haha:
You never know . I have a son and we are hoping for a girl :baby: . I feel exactly the same as with DS but I did research and found out that the same symptoms doesn't mean same gender baby . :shrug::haha:
Of course the health of the baby is the most important but oops it gender would be awesome :)
I guess we have to wait for u/s . I am 16 weeks on December 23 rd so I am hoping to find out than and open and envelope on Christmas :baby:

Congrats on your scan JerseyRose

Welcome Hoping:) how lovely! xx

My symptoms with my boys were totally opposite! We were so shocked to find out Ted was a boy because we were convinced!

Am I the only one that one to keep the gender a surprise? x

I'm soooo tired, I actually feel like crying. I'm lying in bed trying to wake up abit but DH leaves for work in about 2 minutes and I have to get up and get the boys ready for the school run :( I'm feeling so sorry for myself lol x

We're still undecided on whether we're going to find out this time. I think I will probably give in x

I thought the thread had gone quiet and only now I've noticed I must of unsubscribed! :dohh: :dohh:

Congrats and welcome new sunflowers :)

I need to catch up but have to run, just wanted to say hello and all is well and I'll catch up later xx

My symptoms with my boys were totally opposite! We were so shocked to find out Ted was a boy because we were convinced!

I'm soooo tired, I actually feel like crying. I'm lying in bed trying to wake up abit but DH leaves for work in about 2 minutes and I have to get up and get the boys ready for the school run :( I'm feeling so sorry for myself lol x

We're thinking about not finding out bit my friends tells me that would be very selfish of us! hehe. At the moment I like the idea of a surprise but I'm very impatient and also nosy so when the time comes we'll probably end up finding out.

Hi everyone!:flower: I would love to join this thread. I am due June 2nd:thumbup:

Background... I have a wonderful daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. She is our Rainbow baby after several miscarriages and we just love her to pieces.:cloud9: I am now currently pregnant as a gestational surrogate (not my egg so no genetic connection to me or my DH)for a lovely gay couple. We only plan on having one of our own but I missed being pregnant and felt helping another family would be a perfect way to give back.

This journey has been a roller coaster with super low betas that only barely doubled or didn't at all. We were all so relieved to see a little heart pumping aways yesterday at our ultrasound. The baby is measuring about a week behind but has a strong heart beat at 127 bpm so the doctors are pleased and the parents are over the moon!:cloud9:

What a wonderful and selfless act from you anf your husband! :hugs: <3 xx

Well my scan went well and we got to see our perfect little blob and the heart is beating at 124bpm!! :happydance:

My due date changed to 13th June 2014.

Sooooooooo relieved!!!

But arghh, ms is still killing me! Trying to keep something little in my stomach at all time, but it's so hard. I try and have 2 crackers with vegemite as soon as I wake up but this morning just getting through one was so difficult.

Yaaaay that's great :happydance:
I have heard if the hearth beat is bellow 140 it's a girl :baby:

I heard that too and he heartrate was below that..my baby is definately a boy! Chinese genders said girl too lol xx

We're thinking about not finding out bit my friends tells me that would be very selfish of us! hehe. At the moment I like the idea of a surprise but I'm very impatient and also nosy so when the time comes we'll probably end up finding out.

So not selfish!! We stayed strong to team :yellow: and it was a wonderful experience! It was made so my OH was the first to tell me what we had and was so wonderful. Going yellow again this time! Hard to stay strong tho on scan days lol x

We found out with both our boys so thought for the last baby we would have a surprise! I know I'll be tempted on scans but it will be worth it to find out at the end! I'm really looking forward to it x

I really considered staying team yellow for about a day but then decided I'm going to pay to find out at 13 weeks lol. I'm SO ready to find out, there's no way I can wait that long.

But for those who have more patience than I do, I bet that's an amazing experience finding out at the birth. I wish I could hold out that long.

My midwife was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago. I really need a wee but I know the minute I sit down to go she's going to knock on the door lol

I stayed team yellow with my first two but think I might find out this time - if only to manage my mums hopes of a granddaughter! If I do find out I won't tell many people though I dOnt think

I'm having a moment of feeling sorry for myself. I feel bad, my house is an absolute bombsite. Couldn't even be bothered to dress teddy this morning! Just chucked him in the ring sling in his pjs. I'm just sat here too tired to move while he's pulled my curtains down in the living room and sprinkled bits of toast everywhere. When is it naptime!?

This is our first and I am really hoping to stay team yellow until the end... although the option of having as many scans as we want (or as many as we can pay for) will make it super hard not to find out.

For "now" I will say I don't want to know!

Midwife has been, she put me back 2 days on my EDD but she said I was 5 weeks 4 days so I dunno..... She said just to wait for my scan as, as I'm breastfeeding ovulation can happen at any time.

I've also agreed to be a case study for a student midwife. Because of my miscarriage history, and being on aspirin, and needing part-consultant led care, and needing extra scans and stuff apparently I'm interesting lol x

I'm having a moment of feeling sorry for myself. I feel bad, my house is an absolute bombsite. Couldn't even be bothered to dress teddy this morning! Just chucked him in the ring sling in his pjs. I'm just sat here too tired to move while he's pulled my curtains down in the living room and sprinkled bits of toast everywhere. When is it naptime!?

ah-ha! knew i couldn't be the only one whose toddler made confetti out of food!

we're having a PJ day too, as his sleep hasn't recovered from cutting a molar earlier in the week.

i desperately need to throw up though. did yesterday and i felt better for AGES, and today i'm just guuuuuuuuuh...

we found out with the troll at the 20w scan, this time we're booked for a private scan at 15+6 to find out if we're :blue: or :pink: :) the Y-chromosome is so strong in DH's family i'm resigned to (but would love!!!) another boy, so if we are :pink: i think i'll be bouncing off the walls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->