Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

welcome new ladies! hoping- that's really great of you! I love it!

all I can eat is bagels :( haha. in the past 2 days I've had multiple bagels with cream cheese or almond butter. I also managed some hash browns that OH made.
I work at a co-op grocery store and every time I go past the deli and get a whiff of their food I want to gag. it usually smells so good! I did find some ginger chews and that helps for a while. there's also a ginger drink I found at the co-op that seemed to settle my stomach alright last night.

Another lazy pj ladie right here!! :haha:

Jacob at nursery today. Goes every Thurs which is suppose to my my gut house, have driving lesson, do ironing day.

All ive done is watch Criminal Minds & CSI

welcome new ladies! hoping- that's really great of you! I love it!

all I can eat is bagels :( haha. in the past 2 days I've had multiple bagels with cream cheese or almond butter. I also managed some hash browns that OH made.
I work at a co-op grocery store and every time I go past the deli and get a whiff of their food I want to gag. it usually smells so good! I did find some ginger chews and that helps for a while. there's also a ginger drink I found at the co-op that seemed to settle my stomach alright last night.

omg. bagels and butter and cream cheese. gimme. gimme and no-one gets hurt!

HASH BROWNS! NEED!

ugh. hungry.

Yaay LegoHouse! I got a 3+ last night! :happydance:

We won't the lottery on Saturday and yesterday! Only £25 each time but still hopefully this Saturday will be the jackpot ;) so think we will have Chinese food tonight with our winnings lol! X

Hello everyone!
My 1st OB appt went well yesterday. Due date is still June 9th and my 8 week ultrasound has been scheduled for Oct 30th! Can't wait!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Like a bunch of you I'm pretty sure we are all set on finding out the gender at the 20 week scan! I would love for all of us to be surprised but I don't think any of us are that patient:dohh: With my daughter starting at her 13 week ultrasound I was begging the tech to give me a gender guess and I don't think this one will be any different:haha:

I have a scan this afternoon. Even though I haven't had any signs of anything being wrong, I STILL get nervous before each one.

I have a scan this afternoon. Even though I haven't had any signs of anything being wrong, I STILL get nervous before each one.

I know how you feel - I'm sure we all do. I'm already nervous for my 8 week scan in two weeks...Im sure all is well but you never know...anyway, good luck and I'm sure everything will be perfect! :hugs:

Good luck at your scan Cali! I'm the same but I suppose once you've been to scans and been told there's no heartbeat twice I don't think you really can be excited for early scans! They are just scary xx

So I metmy family doctor today (GP equivalent) and he has booked me into the system here so I should get an appt with the obstetrician at the local hosp in 4-5 weeks. He said if its much longer than that to go to the secretary in person at the dept and complain (dunno if my Spanish is up to that!)

I have always had early scans with DS1 I was at a high risk of ectopic due to previous ovarian surgery and unknown healing positions etc so had. Scan between 6-7 weeks.

Once I'd had a Child this risk was considered minimal as they had a lot more no re my healing etc.

DS2 I was having investigations due to not conceiving and actually had a scan at about 3weeks (just thick lining no evid of preg seen) and an ovarian mass follow up scan less than two weeks later (for ovary) showed baby with heartbeat but it couldn't be dated as was too small for their calibration that started at 5 weeks.

Not having an early scan is making me reluctant to tell my folks who are visiting next week and so I've booked a private scan for Monday; it's a bit early really 5+5 but I have seen a heartbeat before then and I'm also fairly sure I implanted early on as I had clear pregnancy nausea from 3+3 - fingers crossed I ghetto see something to tell my folks more definitively!

Glad you're into the system now Jo and excited for your scan!

Iv just had my first proper running to the loo to vomit experience. DH opened the fridge and I caught a whiff of tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filler. :sick:

Glad you're into the system now Jo and excited for your scan!

Iv just had my first proper running to the loo to vomit experience. DH opened the fridge and I caught a whiff of tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filler. :sick:

Thanks and :hugs: hope you don't suffer too badly this time.

I've only actually chucked up a few times but I am nauseous most of the time - although I just had quite a few crackers with pâté (pasteurised freshly opened jar, no liver!) and some cheese and natural yog.
Think I am craving dairy but my usual would be bowls of cereal with loads of milk and I can't really face cereal! Can't face ice cream either and cheese only appeals for a sho time period! But every time I eat dairy I feel like my body is saying thakyou!

Most if mine is good aversion at the moment though iv been enjoying strawberry soya milk and Philadelphia on toast the last couple of days. I really wanted tuna when I did the food shop and now the thought of it makes me feel ill.

I'm officially allowed to start my tablets as soon as I throw up but I think I'll wait and see how I am tomorrow. Hopefully I can manage without but today has been horrible. Xx

joeyjo- we're due the same day! And my first scan will be the day after yours :) I'll be excited to hear how yours went before I go for mine!

I'll be having my first scan in less than an hour! Sitting in the waiting room right now. Wish me luck!

Well my scan went really well and I've officially "graduated" to my OB. :happydance: The little peanut is now measuring 5 days ahead (it was 3 days ahead) and the heartbeat is good and strong at 179 bpm. I had wondered if that was too high, but according to google that is just a sign of an active baby.

I am really anxious to find out the sex as soon as possible! I enjoy it when other people are team yellow, but I am way too impatient. I am itching to buy baby clothes and settle on a name.

Jo, I hope your private scan goes well!! I know you must be anxious to tell everyone. I've only told my closest family. I'm waiting to get past all the NT screening to make a formal announcement.

Boothh, oh no, hope your nausea is easing. I hope I don't vomit this time around. I only did it twice last time around and also after smelling something foul!

SaraEmily, hope your scan goes well! I can't wait to hear about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->