Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Anybody feeling so dizzy and lightheaded ? Also I feel so weak all the time . I feel bad because I am not spending any good quality time with my toddler except lying on the couch . Every time I am standing especially if I stand for longer period of time on one place I feel so dizzy I am afraid I am going to pass out . I drink a lot of water and I eat reguraly healthy melas . I am not standing up fast . It kinda sucks because I feel like I can't do anything and can't go nowhere ... I would just sleep all day :(

Well my scan went really well and I've officially "graduated" to my OB. :happydance: The little peanut is now measuring 5 days ahead (it was 3 days ahead) and the heartbeat is good and strong at 179 bpm. I had wondered if that was too high, but according to google that is just a sign of an active baby.

I am really anxious to find out the sex as soon as possible! I enjoy it when other people are team yellow, but I am way too impatient. I am itching to buy baby clothes and settle on a name.

Jo, I hope your private scan goes well!! I know you must be anxious to tell everyone. I've only told my closest family. I'm waiting to get past all the NT screening to make a formal announcement.

Boothh, oh no, hope your nausea is easing. I hope I don't vomit this time around. I only did it twice last time around and also after smelling something foul!

SaraEmily, hope your scan goes well! I can't wait to hear about it.

That's awesome :happydance:

Everybody is having scans and had already appointments and my first ( paperwork ) appointment is in 3 weeks :cry:
Why is every day 48 hours before I can hear the HB and calm down :shrug:

ProudMamma, I feel dizzy or lightheaded from time to time. I think I read it's because of the increased blood flow when pregnant or something like that. It was my first symptom when I was pregnant with dd.

The time before the first scan really does drag on! It will be nice when we're far enough along to hear the heartbeat on doppler.

For me it feels like I am dizzy all the time :shrug:
I should probably start checking my blood pressure .
I also feel like I gained 20 pounds but I am 4 pounds lighter , I don't understand it ... When I loom in a mirror I look like a whale :haha: and I weigh 20 pounds less than when I was pregnant the first time and I felt good about myself back then :shrug:
May be it's because now I know what to expect ... Huge boobies, huge belly , swollen feet and hands etc :D
Or may be I am expecting a girl because I have heard if you having a girl she is taking the beauty from mommy so that way mommy doesn't look that good during pregnancy ...:shrug:

Congrats Cali! That's great everything is going well!

Iv been feeling the dizzy and lightheaded thing too, I had it really bad with teddy to the point I couldn't walk round a shop without having to run back out and sit down! Or sit in the middle of the aisle at the supermarket!

I'm running warm I think too, I feel so warm all the time!

Congrats Cali! That's great everything is going well!

Iv been feeling the dizzy and lightheaded thing too, I had it really bad with teddy to the point I couldn't walk round a shop without having to run back out and sit down! Or sit in the middle of the aisle at the supermarket!

I'm running warm I think too, I feel so warm all the time!

That's exactly how I feel :dohh:
I don't even wanna go anywhere because walking makes it worse and I would need breaks all the time :haha:
And I am also thirsty all the time but already have full stomach and also drinking water makes me kinda sick if it makes sense :shrug:
I remember having it with my son .
Also I am not hungry at all. But if I don't eat like every two hours I feel like i am dying :haha:
Isn't pregnancy wonderful :thumbup::dohh::haha:

Helllllllo
CONGRATS to everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could share there experiences with me. What do you guys think.

My last cycle was on August 20th. I am irregular, but for the last few weeks (maybe 3). I been experience increased hunger, very dry throat, stuffy nose (comes and goes), the inside of my nose smells metallic also metallic taste in the back of my throat, gushiness of clear discharge (feels like period started) , brown discharge also, pains in Pelvic area, increased bowel movements (loose stool), and sick feeling to stomach. One negative pregnancy test. Waiting for my OB appointment in November.

Helllllllo
CONGRATS to everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could share there experiences with me. What do you guys think.

My last cycle was on August 20th. I am irregular, but for the last few weeks (maybe 3). I been experience increased hunger, very dry throat, stuffy nose (comes and goes), the inside of my nose smells metallic also metallic taste in the back of my throat, gushiness of clear discharge (feels like period started) , brown discharge also, pains in Pelvic area, increased bowel movements (loose stool), and sick feeling to stomach. One negative pregnancy test. Waiting for my OB appointment in November.

Hi, those are all good signs .
I knew I was pregnant every time few days after conception . I have also irregular periods but I knew anyway . wait few days and try to test again . Buy those tests that tell you even few days before expected period .
Good luck :hugs:

ProudMamma, I am scared to even step on the scale, so you are good to even be checking. I'm sure you just feel bloated and don't look anywhere near as big as you feel. I hope the old wives tales are true and you get a girl! I have no idea what I'm having. If I had to guess, I'd guess boy because we only dtd once in a two week period, which fell late on the day of ovulation. That's supposed to increase the chances of a boy, although we weren't trying to do that. It would be nice to have a boy to have one of each.

Boothh, I'm hot all the time too!

Sorry they rescheduled your scan SarahEmily. I would be so mad! I wonder if you could get a beta done so you wouldn't have to be in limbo for so long.

USA girls ...
If Halloween is Thursday this year . Do the kids go trick or treating Thursday or during the weekend ?

Helllllllo
CONGRATS to everyone!

I knew I was pregnant every time few days after conception . I have also irregular periods but I knew anyway . wait few days and try to test again . Buy those tests that tell you even few days before expected period .

Thank you for the luck! Okay I am hoping that this is it! We have been trying for so long and my irregular periods have been a big problem!!
How did you know?

ProudMamma, I am scared to even step on the scale, so you are good to even be checking. I'm sure you just feel bloated and don't look anywhere near as big as you feel. I hope the old wives tales are true and you get a girl! I have no idea what I'm having. If I had to guess, I'd guess boy because we only dtd once in a two week period, which fell late on the day of ovulation. That's supposed to increase the chances of a boy, although we weren't trying to do that. It would be nice to have a boy to have one of each.

Boothh, I'm hot all the time too!

Sorry they rescheduled your scan SarahEmily. I would be so mad! I wonder if you could get a beta done so you wouldn't have to be in limbo for so long.

Cali : yes that would be awesome to have a girl . I couldn't wait and even bought going home outfit and beautiful blanket :blush: it was for great prize and I saved the recipe for a case :haha:
OH is sure it's a girl , he said he was concentrating :haha:
We Dtd three and two days before ovulation . Or at least when I thought I would ovulated because my period were irregular for a long time . Only last 4 months was regular every 30 days . And I didn't use any ovulation kit or anything .
I am just gonna hope we got lucky :baby:
If not our son is going to have a brother which I think he is going to love more than having dolls and pink everywhere :haha:

I have to weight myself because I am staying home with my son and I am afraid I am gonna gain too much and it was very hard work to loose it the first time . Which happened just 2 months ago so I didn't even enjoyed my new body :haha:

Congrats Cali on your scan! :)

Sorry saraemily :( But the good news is the 24th is not too far away. I have to wait until the 31st which feels lifetimes away at the moment.

Sorry Lulu_mom, I haven't experienced most of the symptoms you mentioned. But it's different for everyone so can't judge based on that. Good luck, hope it turns out well for you!

Helllllllo
CONGRATS to everyone!

Thank you for the luck! Okay I am hoping that this is it! We have been trying for so long and my irregular periods have been a big problem!!
How did you know?

I always felt like completely different person :shrug:
It's hard to explain but I was right every time . And even when I was 14 days late one time I did not test because I just knew I am not pregnant and I was not :thumbup:
My boobs always get like 2 sizes bigger overnite , I am tired , have stronger smell and taste ( but it doesn't make me sick , just more sensitive ) and I just know :baby:
I hope everything goes well for you ! How long have you been trying ?

USA girls ...
If Halloween is Thursday this year . Do the kids go trick or treating Thursday or during the weekend ?

No one decorates or goes door to door in our neighborhood =( so we go to disneyland for their trick or treat party. I think it's more fun because hubby and I don't have to feel guilty about dressing up too lol :haha:

USA girls ...

No one decorates or goes door to door in our neighborhood =( so we go to disneyland for their trick or treat party. I think it's more fun because hubby and I don't have to feel guilty about dressing up too lol :haha:

That's awesome :happydance:
I bet it's waaaay better than trick or treat in neighborhood :thumbup::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->