Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

ProudMamma, I am scared to even step on the scale, so you are good to even be checking. I'm sure you just feel bloated and don't look anywhere near as big as you feel. I hope the old wives tales are true and you get a girl! I have no idea what I'm having. If I had to guess, I'd guess boy because we only dtd once in a two week period, which fell late on the day of ovulation. That's supposed to increase the chances of a boy, although we weren't trying to do that. It would be nice to have a boy to have one of each.

Boothh, I'm hot all the time too!

Sorry they rescheduled your scan SarahEmily. I would be so mad! I wonder if you could get a beta done so you wouldn't have to be in limbo for so long.

Cali : yes that would be awesome to have a girl . I couldn't wait and even bought going home outfit and beautiful blanket :blush: it was for great prize and I saved the recipe for a case :haha:
OH is sure it's a girl , he said he was concentrating :haha:
We Dtd three and two days before ovulation . Or at least when I thought I would ovulated because my period were irregular for a long time . Only last 4 months was regular every 30 days . And I didn't use any ovulation kit or anything .
I am just gonna hope we got lucky :baby:
If not our son is going to have a brother which I think he is going to love more than having dolls and pink everywhere :haha:

I have to weight myself because I am staying home with my son and I am afraid I am gonna gain too much and it was very hard work to loose it the first time . Which happened just 2 months ago so I didn't even enjoyed my new body :haha:

Looks like you timed it just right!!! When we conceived dd, we dtd about 2 days before I ovulated. My dd is adamant that she wants a girl though. She's only 2.5 and keeps saying "I no want brother. I want a girl"!

I told myself I was going to be better this time with diet and exercise because it was so tough losing it all, but so far I'm on the same sorry path I was on last time. I've kind of curbed it somewhat but I know I'm eating way more than I need. I really admire how dedicated you are to watching your weight. You'll really appreciate it after the baby is here!

ProudMamma, I am scared to even step on the scale, so you are good to even be checking. I'm sure you just feel bloated and don't look anywhere near as big as you feel. I hope the old wives tales are true and you get a girl! I have no idea what I'm having. If I had to guess, I'd guess boy because we only dtd once in a two week period, which fell late on the day of ovulation. That's supposed to increase the chances of a boy, although we weren't trying to do that. It would be nice to have a boy to have one of each.

Boothh, I'm hot all the time too!

Sorry they rescheduled your scan SarahEmily. I would be so mad! I wonder if you could get a beta done so you wouldn't have to be in limbo for so long.

Cali : yes that would be awesome to have a girl . I couldn't wait and even bought going home outfit and beautiful blanket :blush: it was for great prize and I saved the recipe for a case :haha:
OH is sure it's a girl , he said he was concentrating :haha:
We Dtd three and two days before ovulation . Or at least when I thought I would ovulated because my period were irregular for a long time . Only last 4 months was regular every 30 days . And I didn't use any ovulation kit or anything .
I am just gonna hope we got lucky :baby:
If not our son is going to have a brother which I think he is going to love more than having dolls and pink everywhere :haha:

I have to weight myself because I am staying home with my son and I am afraid I am gonna gain too much and it was very hard work to loose it the first time . Which happened just 2 months ago so I didn't even enjoyed my new body :haha:

Looks like you timed it just right!!! When we conceived dd, we dtd about 2 days before I ovulated. My dd is adamant that she wants a girl though. She's only 2.5 and keeps saying "I no want brother. I want a girl"!

I told myself I was going to be better this time with diet and exercise because it was so tough losing it all, but so far I'm on the same sorry path I was on last time. I've kind of curbed it somewhat but I know I'm eating way more than I need. I really admire how dedicated you are to watching your weight. You'll really appreciate it after the baby is here!

Awww I remember I was lite that when my mom told me she is going to have a baby . When I saw my brother for the first time at the hospital I cried that he is ugly and I don't want him home :haha: but then I felt in love with him :baby:

Well, I hope we did it right then :thumbup:

I was also watching my weight the first time for about 4-5 month . I didn't gain a single pound :thumbup: but after that ... 10 pounds during Christmas time and it went on and on :haha: :shrug:
I just hope I am gonna stick with it this time . So far I am eating healthy and just here any there during weekend having some treat :happydance:
I also didn't gain that much with the first one but gained a lot during breast feeding :cry: and I mean a lot :wacko:

I'm in the UK but we'll be doing trick or treating on Thursday! I love halloween and most people in our area get involved! It was very busy last year! I can't wait x

I went on a mission to find Heinz tomato soup yesterday as I'd been thinking about it all week - I got it eventually but now the thought of it turns my stomach :rofl: :cry:

DS2 has had me awake for 2hours!!! So not gonna help with the exhaustion! Yawn

Hi ladies!

This thread certainly moves v fast. 100 odd posts since I was last here. :thumbup: We are team :yellow:, no preferred names yet - oh except Rhani, but I don't think we will use it... I get the dizzies too.

AFM - I've been busy so I haven't had much time to contribute the last few days. All is well! I'm so bloated and starting to wonder if I am already starting to show :wacko: this is #2 so I am expecting it to happen earlier but not 10 weeks earlier lol.

I'm not feeling as tired as I had been so that's a bonus :)

:dust:

I feel like that too haylee. It's just a bloat bump but I'm struggling to hide it! Have to change my outfit a few times each morning lol! x

Hi all, not been on here for a while now but welcome to newbies and hope everyone's ok :)

I haven't been well atall, I've had sickness and diarrhoea, I haven't been eating and I've lost 5.5lbs in 4 days due to it :( I feel so sad, i just need some advice and I'm sorry this will be TMI. Having going to the toilet so many times and wiping so many times, last night I wiped and there was speckles of blood on my tissue, it really worried me but having looked online it says it's normal if you have been suffering from diarrhea for a few days. Do I have anything to worry about?

Also I've eaten a few dry slices of toast here and there but I really can't stomach anything else, I've kept on top of my fluids though! Will the baby be ok?

Thank you in advance girls xx

Hi Jennifer,

I have had spotting the last 2-3 days...I didn't have it with ds and I'm not sure about the diarrhoea causing it but I would suggest calling your midwife and asking for a scan or to have your hcg levels taken.

My midwife referred me for bloods in Wed and they came back fine (12,500 at 5w2d) and if the spotting keeps up over the weekend she's going to refer me for another test on Monday, because I'll only be 6 weeks then and not far enough for a scan.

Good luck and I hope for you the bleeding is fine. It seems a lot of people have bleeding all through pregnancy and have happy, healthy babies. I hope that's the case for us xxx

Hi all, not been on here for a while now but welcome to newbies and hope everyone's ok :)

I haven't been well atall, I've had sickness and diarrhoea, I haven't been eating and I've lost 5.5lbs in 4 days due to it :( I feel so sad, i just need some advice and I'm sorry this will be TMI. Having going to the toilet so many times and wiping so many times, last night I wiped and there was speckles of blood on my tissue, it really worried me but having looked online it says it's normal if you have been suffering from diarrhea for a few days. Do I have anything to worry about?

Also I've eaten a few dry slices of toast here and there but I really can't stomach anything else, I've kept on top of my fluids though! Will the baby be ok?

Thank you in advance girls xx

I'm sure everything will be fine Hun :hugs: hope you're feeling better soon, if you're worried get yourself checked out xx

Thank you girls :hugs:
In myself I'm feeling abit better today but still having to run to the loo every now and again :blush:
If I'm no better by tomorrow I'm going to ring the midwife, just feel like I'll be pestering them over something that they probably find silly :( x

I am so sorry so many of you ladies are feeling ill...

I on the other hand don't have any symptoms besides some boob pain a few cramps, shouldn't I be feeling something by now?

Thank you girls :hugs:
In myself I'm feeling abit better today but still having to run to the loo every now and again :blush:
If I'm no better by tomorrow I'm going to ring the midwife, just feel like I'll be pestering them over something that they probably find silly :( x

I felt the same but they've been so good about all my calls and it's nice to talk to someone. As long as you're not calling at some ungodly hour, I'm sure it will be fine and they won't mind at all.

Best of luck xx

I am so sorry so many of you ladies are feeling ill...

I on the other hand don't have any symptoms besides some boob pain a few cramps, shouldn't I be feeling something by now?

I wouldn't worry atall, with my DD I had no symptoms what so ever, I didn't even have cramping or sore boobs. I was hoping this time round id be the same but unfortunately not :nope:

Don't worry if you don't have many symptoms or sickness, you're just one of the lucky ones! :D

WSS ^^
With my first pregnancy sickness didn't kick in til about 10 weeks and I had no symptoms until then!

Agreed with the other re lack of symptoms can be normal. I just had some tiredness with my first nothing else. With my second I had tiredness and an aversion to chocolate :cry: (& I ate loads but that was me making excuses & being a pig rather than true pregnancy caused hunger)

This time I am so nauseous its a nasty surprise!

I started Spatone today so hope it works! I started with one sachet but if I can tolerate it I'm going to up it to 2 sachets. Here's hoping!

I started Spatone today so hope it works! I started with one sachet but if I can tolerate it I'm going to up it to 2 sachets. Here's hoping!

Did you have to pay for it or did you manage to get iton prescription?

Did you have to pay for it or did you manage to get iton prescription?

I bought it because I won't see any one for another week or so, I will ask though but I thought in the mean time I might aswell try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->