Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'd like to join. My due date should be June 4.

I have an early scan coming up next Monday and I'm sooooo nervous. This is my second child and I had forgotten how nerve wracking the first tri can be!

soo true!! NERVE WRACKING!!!

I think I spoke too soon. Starting yesterday I had my first episode of dry heaves and continued nausea throughout the day, triggered mostly by smells. Unfortunately the smell is primarily that associated with the elderly, and I work with the elderly. Today I am waking up with some significant nausea and dry heaves again. Let the fun begin :thumbup:

Oh ladies.. I woke up with terrible cramps last night. It wasn't my ovaries, but directly in the middle. I went to the bathroom and thankfully no blood. Maybe I just need to poo. Hopefully it's just poo pains!I feel just fine now and I think they only lasted for 5 minutes or so. But man oh man it hurts so bad! Of course I spent the morning googling miscarriage symptoms. Blah!

Am I the only one worried about NOT cramping? I cramped for like a day and then nothing. With my last pregnancy I felt like my period was coming until I was 6 weeks, so this is a lot different. My boobs also aren't nearly as sore.

Am I the only one worried about NOT cramping? I cramped for like a day and then nothing. With my last pregnancy I felt like my period was coming until I was 6 weeks, so this is a lot different. My boobs also aren't nearly as sore.

I cramped like that with my first pregnancy too, but this one I've had no cramping at all. That is one symptom I really don't miss!

Don't worry though. You are still very early on and I'm sure your symptoms will come on strong any day now.

I worry whether I'm cramping or not! lol.

Just the day before yesterday I was thinking to myself, I don't feel anything, something must be wrong.

Then yesterday I got a couple of cramps, and I'm like oh no I'm gonna lose this one.

I'm probably driving my poor DH crazy!

So you're definitely not alone ophelia. Though I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :thumbup:

So how are you ladies all feeling today? Still slow on the symptoms here. But I have a foggy brain all day long :wacko:

Anyway, have any of you ladies considered not having any s-e-x during the first trimester?

I hadn't even thought of it until my husband asked an acupuncturist what she could do for me as we were afraid of losing another bean and she said "no heavy lifting, and no sex during the first trimester". As well as recommend some chinese herbal medicine. I did some research, seems to be a difference of opinion. If you've never had a miscarriage, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if there was a problem with a previous pregnancy, some recommend to wait.

So we decided to wait. It's going to be a tough because our sex life has always been pretty active. I hope it's worth it :shrug:. I think it will at least give me some peace of mind. Because now that I've heard this, I don't think I'd enjoy doing the deed without the worry.

So how are you ladies all feeling today? Still slow on the symptoms here. But I have a foggy brain all day long :wacko:

Anyway, have any of you ladies considered not having any s-e-x during the first trimester?

I hadn't even thought of it until my husband asked an acupuncturist what she could do for me as we were afraid of losing another bean and she said "no heavy lifting, and no sex during the first trimester". As well as recommend some chinese herbal medicine. I did some research, seems to be a difference of opinion. If you've never had a miscarriage, it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if there was a problem with a previous pregnancy, some recommend to wait.

So we decided to wait. It's going to be a tough because our sex life has always been pretty active. I hope it's worth it :shrug:. I think it will at least give me some peace of mind. Because now that I've heard this, I don't think I'd enjoy doing the deed without the worry.

Meeee! lol I have read so many places, though, that if you don't have issues with the cervix, etc, then it should be ok. I am so confused. :shrug:

I think I spoke too soon. Starting yesterday I had my first episode of dry heaves and continued nausea throughout the day, triggered mostly by smells. Unfortunately the smell is primarily that associated with the elderly, and I work with the elderly. Today I am waking up with some significant nausea and dry heaves again. Let the fun begin :thumbup:

:hugs: ok I know you'll think I'm weird but I've never experienced morning sickness. I want to just so I know everything is going ok! I know!!! CRAZY!!!!:haha:

Hi ladies! I just found out this morning, I'm going for my confirmation this Friday. I should be due around June 13 or so!

Welcome Luximummy and Mangoes! Big Congrats ladies :happydance:

Meeee! lol I have read so many places, though, that if you don't have issues with the cervix, etc, then it should be ok. I am so confused. :shrug:

I'm sure that it is all ok. But I'm feeling extra paranoid with this pregnancy. I don't want to tempt fate. I don't recommend that you ladies follow suit with my crazy :haha:

Yup, I worry about cramping. I usually sneak to the bathroom to make sure it's not AF. And then I worry if I've had no cramping for a while and check to make sure my boobs are still sore. Hahah. Paranoid all around.

We've dtd a couple times already since finding out, and as far as I know we don't plan on waiting, unless we are told otherwise by the doctor.

Yup, I worry about cramping. I usually sneak to the bathroom to make sure it's not AF. And then I worry if I've had no cramping for a while and check to make sure my boobs are still sore. Hahah. Paranoid all around.

We've dtd a couple times already since finding out, and as far as I know we don't plan on waiting, unless we are told otherwise by the doctor.

When are you seeing the doctor?

I've been dealing with nausea & dry heaving all day.

I'm feeling ok, bad heartburn has appeared out of no where though!! Grrr! And cramping like AF is coming, hate that! But apart from that I'm good!

I'm the same about DTD until after 12 weeks as it worries me too! With my first pregnancy i was so much more laid back about everything, but this time I'm a worrier! Just can't wait until the 12 week scan! Got my first app with doctor tomorrow morning. I can't even remember what it is they do though?!

June 9th! :)
Congratulations!!! :flower:
Hi ladies! I just found out this morning, I'm going for my confirmation this Friday. I should be due around June 13 or so!
Congratulations :happydance:

Jennifer- glad I'm not the only worrier!

Good luck in your appointment. From my recollection from June this yr with my last unsuccessful pregnancy: they just take a urine sample, and when that's positive, a blood sample. They ask all kinds of questions about family medical history. I hadn't had my pap in a while so they did that too. A little poking around to feel your uterus. Nothing too fun or interesting when it's too early to see anything on the scan :/

Hi ladies! I’d really love to join! I’m going by ovulation because I O’d on CD20, so that makes me due around 10th of June! :flower:

I got my BFP on 10DPO and the line got darker and darker every day, almost identical to yours confuzion!

Has anyone had blood work? My beta HCG was 120 on 13DPO. I’m still pretty nervous though because my last beta HCG that ended in mc was only 54 at 17DPO. The doc is pretty happy because it’s now double what it was at its best last time so it’s making me feel pretty positive, but still very cautious! I’m going for another blood test next week to make sure they’re rising.

No real symptoms for me yet, just exhaustion in the afternoons.

We’ve told close family and really close friends. Basically we told the people that I would want around me if it ended in mc again.

I’m really hoping it works out this time! My sister is 11 weeks so it would be a dream come true to go through it all together. We have been trying for 11 months.

I feel on top of the world at the moment! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"