Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

We'll be handing out candy on Thursday. I was thinking of taking dd trick or treating since she's 2.5 and kind of has an inkling of what it's all about, but I decided against it. She is scheduled to go to three halloween festivals where there will be candy and plus she is going through a phase where she doesn't want to walk anywhere. I don't want to be stuck in the middle of the neighborhood and then have to carry her all the way back home! She hates strollers so I don't even have that option.

jenniferannex, the spotting definitely sounds like it could be from the diarrhea. That was the first thing I thought of before I even read any further. I wouldn't feel bad at all about calling the doctor. I'm sure they get calls like that all the time.

Haylee, I looked at myself in the mirror and I think I am starting to show too. After a big dinner it looks like a proper round bump! They do say that you show earlier with #2. I can still hide it, but I think in a month or so it will be obvious.

I believeitwil, I hardly had any symptoms at all with dd. I was tired and that was my only real symptom. I also felt off but couldn't point to any reason why. It's totally normal.

My sickness has been MIA today... Praying it is gone for good!!!!! x

Really sick here today, having to lie on the sofa and try not to move too much :(

That was me yesterday. I was laying on the kitchen floor at one point lol

I'm dreading ms! Last pregnancy it kicked in just before 6 weeks so I just stuffed myself with a chip butty, it was lush 😊

Jennifer...ugh tummy bug on top of pregnancy...sounds horrific! Hope u can keep something down soon! Def ring the mw if ur worried, sure it's nothing at all but never feel bad for calling them x

Ok now I'm regretting the chip butty 😞

Sorry you're not feeling well jennifer :( Hope you get better soon.

But off to a similar TMI topic. Is anyone else super constipated? I've always been regular and was pretty regular through the start of my pregnancy but for the past few days, I've barely been going, having horrible intestinal cramps, and when I go it's not satisfying because it's measly pellety poop! Argh, getting so frustrated. I feel like I have a gigantic bump because of it.

Seems slightly less regular here but not uncomfortable!
The joys of pregnancy :haha:

I'm nauseous but constantly starving. It's such a stupid combination! lol x

Good morning girls!

Jennifer- I was the same with my daughter minus the diarrhea. I lost at least 5 pounds during the 1st trimester because for weeks on end I spent my day projectile vomiting (it kicked in around 7 weeks). It shouldn’t harm the baby because they still get nutrients from the yolk sack until the placenta fully forms later in first tri. I would think the blood is from your anus so no need to worry. Definitely call your doctor if you can’t keep anything down. They can prescribe some anti nausea medication. Have you tried using sea sick bands? With my daughter I pretty much lived on oranges during first tri because that is all I could keep down.

It is interesting to see how different our symptoms are from one person to the next.

AFM- so far I am mostly super exhausted and really nauseous with some dry heaving. I can still manage to get through work and complete my normal duties at home but just barely. I’ve added a nightly bathroom trip to my routine and have sore breasts from time to time. I'm super bloated so have broke out my belly band since I can barely button any of my pants.

Seems slightly less regular here but not uncomfortable!
The joys of pregnancy :haha:

I'm nauseous but constantly starving. It's such a stupid combination! lol x

:rofl: I'm right there with you. My stomach keeps growling and grumbling, and overall making a fuss. But there's not a single thing that I can think of that I want to eat right now. Everything sounds yucky :sick:

I'm feeling strangely good today..except for the frequent urination and tender breasts. I'm not sure if I should be suspicious or happy lol

Sorry you're not feeling well jennifer :( Hope you get better soon.

But off to a similar TMI topic. Is anyone else super constipated? I've always been regular and was pretty regular through the start of my pregnancy but for the past few days, I've barely been going, having horrible intestinal cramps, and when I go it's not satisfying because it's measly pellety poop! Argh, getting so frustrated. I feel like I have a gigantic bump because of it.

sorry you're not feeling well! we're all starting to sound like tired, nauseous, crampy messes :nope:

I'm not extremely constipated, but I have noticed that I go a lot less than usual. it used to be 1-2 times a day if I was eating healthy and keeping myself regular. now it seems to be just a tiny bit every day, or every other day. sometimes I'll just hang out on the toilet for a bit and try to convince myself to go! lol.

maybe call your OB/nurses line and ask what is safe to use to encourage yourself to go

As far as pains go, has anyone else had a little shooty pain behind their pubic bone? More towards the right side? My mum keeps saying ectopic and I need to go to the hospital, but it hardly ever happens, and I feel OK? x

As far as pains go, has anyone else had a little shooty pain behind their pubic bone? More towards the right side? My mum keeps saying ectopic and I need to go to the hospital, but it hardly ever happens, and I feel OK? x

Hmmm, that sounds like it could be a normal pregnancy pain. Do you have any other symptoms like spotting or pain in your shoulder? It sounds unlikely that it's ectopic just based on that weird pain but if you're in doubt, you should get checked. You could use it as an excuse to get an early scan!

I probably could, but after all the early scans with my other two I'm reluctant lol. My daughter wasn't even a fetal pole at 6 weeks, which drove me insane. I don't think there is anything wrong, I just happened to mention it to my mum and now she has planted the seed in my brain I'm totally over thinking it :( No pain in my shoulder, no bleeding, not even spotting x

I would probably just wait it out unless the pain got worse. Sounds like it's nothing.

Ah I feel really excited this time. I never enjoyed my pregnancy with my son, I worried the whole time as we had 3 miscarriages between my daughter and son. So I just kept expecting to lose him. I feel OK this time. Like everything will be fine. x

Had to take my first sickness tablet tonight. Iv felt awful all day and it's already too much! I feel like I'm on a boat!

LH iv had the odd sharpish shooty pain, usually when iv moved or twisted abit fast. Unless it's very frequent and gets worse I wouldn't worry too much. There's lots going on in that area xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->