Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

wow ibelieveitwil! That's fantastic news! You need to start posting pics of your scans. I love seeing twin scans, soo cute :)

I'm being an awful parent with a still in pjs even after school run teddy, who is eating wotsits and watching Disney jr while I lie on the couch feeling sorry for myself. First tri makes me a horrible parent and I feel guilty!!

Edward is currently sleeping thru' lunchtime - I have my scan after lunch and the surest way of keeping him quiet is choc chip cookies - looks like that will be his lunch! I feel guilty too but I can't face the battle to try and persuade him to eat anything remotely healthy out & about (he eats well in restaurants or the house but in the buggy he just flings stuff/ decorates unless it is biscuits basically) :shrug:

I have no idea how to post! Help :haha:
It's easy if you're on a computer. Just go to the advanced version of the post (button says "go advanced"), scroll to the bottom, under additional options there should be a "manage attachments" button. If you click that, it will take you to a place where you can choose a file (picture file) and upload it!

I'm horrible with giving directions so I hope that's clear :haha:

Technology and I don't mix...

here is the link :dohh:

https://s973.photobucket.com/user/ibelieve3/media/P1030066_zps3cf1f2bc.jpg.html

Technology and I don't mix...

here is the link :dohh:

https://s973.photobucket.com/user/ibelieve3/media/P1030066_zps3cf1f2bc.jpg.html

That works! lol. That's nice I bet you're excited for your next scan! See those beans progress!

Good luck on your scan today joeyjo! Can't wait for your update!

Ahww Ibelieve! How sweet! :)
Good luck joeyjo!!!

I have been so nervous recently after being so ill and at a+e for dehydration that I couldn't help but buy and POAS :haha: was so scared it was going to be faint but as dark as ever! :D yay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
I'm getting jealous of all these early scans lol

I napped with the boy for 3 hours and now we're doing the school and work pick ups lol

do you know if they're identical or fraternal? ooooh and will you be finding out before the birth if you're having two the same or one of each?

Thanks, Im also worried about the lack of symptoms but everyone is different I hope! They fraternal and as hard as it will be we will try and wait until the birth.

:yellow: is hard enough, i would just about burst with curiosity if i was :yellow: :yellow: :D gosh i'm so happy for youuuuuu!

I'm so excited for you Ibelieveitwil ! Such an amazing surprise! xx

Rubbish scan. :cry: only a gestational sac, no yolk sac let alone fetal pole or heartbeat. Doctor reckons only about 4 weeks. Personally I know my dates aren't that far off - I got the BFP 2 weeks ago! He said wait 2-3 weeks and go for a rescan which I will but I suspect it's a blighted ovum :cry:
Feel completed deflated, glad my folks are coming tonight and I'll end up telling them anyway but with a completely different slant. I knew I was being optimistic hoping for a heartbeat but I thought at least I'd see a fetal pole. :cry:

I might be a bit distant from this thread till I know what is going on :hugs: to you all :hugs:

Sorry joeyjo :hugs: hoping when you go back everything is there!! Fingers crossed for you don't give up hope xxx

Rubbish scan. :cry: only a gestational sac, no yolk sac let alone fetal pole or heartbeat. Doctor reckons only about 4 weeks. Personally I know my dates aren't that far off - I got the BFP 2 weeks ago! He said wait 2-3 weeks and go for a rescan which I will but I suspect it's a blighted ovum :cry:
Feel completed deflated, glad my folks are coming tonight and I'll end up telling them anyway but with a completely different slant. I knew I was being optimistic hoping for a heartbeat but I thought at least I'd see a fetal pole. :cry:

I might be a bit distant from this thread till I know what is going on :hugs: to you all :hugs:

Try not to worry too much! It is very normal at 4/5 weeks to not see much of anything. :hugs:

Hello ladies! I would love to join :)
I had a scan Thursday (18th) and we got to see our rainbow and a perfect heartbeat!
The ultrasound technician didn't give me an actual due date, instead told me a handful of growth numbers, so I should know for sure this Thursday when I see my midwife.

Based off the scan I am due June 4th/5th!
I shared with friends and family that I am pregnant however I am very cautious as we got pregnant about 2 weeks, 2.5 weeks after delivering our son, Elijah stillbirth.

Attachments

• 1237476_10201567100086755_629762802_o.jpg
    1237476_10201567100086755_629762802_o.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 1381452_10201654326827369_619514925_n.jpg
    1381452_10201654326827369_619514925_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 1391686_10201654515392083_821607313_n.jpg
    1391686_10201654515392083_821607313_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8

:cry: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->