Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I am so sorry to hear all the bad news :hugs:
Hope everything turns out great :flower:
It makes me now even more scared and paranoid about hearing my baby's HB especially since I have to wait till 12 weeks which is sooo far away :wacko:

Im also super lucky with no pregnancy symptoms and after my early scan I am expecting twins! I cant believe it :yipee:

Congrats ibelieve! :)

joeyjo and MissyLissy - I really hope it's just too early and your follow up scans bring some good news. I will be keeping you both in my thoughts. Xx :hugs: :hugs:

Radiance - massive congrats Hun! I'm also due around 4th June :) Xx

Booth - sorry to hear about your panic attack Hun :hugs: that was nice of your neighbour to help you out. I hope your feeling better xx

Threads gone rather quiet after the not so good news :( hope everyone is ok!

Hi Jennifer! I'm hereeeee :headspin:

So do you ladies like the new look of the website? I do! It looks 'girlier' to me :kiss:

I'm laying on my lounge again and ds is outside with his uncle. I had a massive craving for a chicken pie and chocolate milk from the bakery this morning so as soon as Riley woke up I put us in the car and went straight to the bakery. I got two pies :haha: and a large chocolate milk (500ml)

I only ate one pie. I think I got a little excited :rofl:

Cured my nausea though :thumbup:

Hellooooo haylee! :wave:

I also like the new layout!! :D

Where abouts are you in the world? I'm in the uk, it's nearly midnight and I can't sleep!! Been like this for the past few nights it's driving me mad! I feel about 35 weeks pregnant with how restless I am!

The new format is okay but will take some getting used to.

I crave things that I have never craved before in my life. The other day, I really wanted some fish sticks and not the restaurant quality fish sticks. I wanted the fish sticks from the frozen food section that we all ate as kids. Then another time I was craving ramen. I wish I were craving tastier treats!

Jennifer - I'm in Australia :) it's 10.10am on Tuesday. I've Benin having trouble sleeping the last few nights. I'm already using my pregnancy pillow to sleep with. Hope you can sleep soon x

Cali - I looked at fish fingers ( fish sticks) the other day and nearly got some. So random, I haven't eaten or thought about them since I was a kid either :haha:

Bet it's a lot warmer in Aus right now isn't it!

I think I'm going to get a long sausage pillow, I had one with lily and it was a god send!

I've been so good at avoiding carbs, and tonight I just caved and had a lot of snacker crackers. Feeling SO guilty :cry:

Definitely warming up over here, it's going to be a hot summer!

I got my pregnancy pillows from target, I guess you could call them sausage shape :haha: I have two because it was buy one pillow get another for $1 :blush:

Rainbow - I'm all about carbs today! I'm feeling guilty too, but if this is my one naughty day of the week then that should be okay :)

I'm in the states, Oregon to be exact. It's 10 at night here.

So sorry to all of you about the bad news.

I'm nauseous & tired. Ugh.

Pregnancy has been perfect (we saw baby and heartbeat already) then today I've had very faint pink blood when wiping (using the restroom) on and off. :cry: No pain, cramps or any "red flags" but of course I'm worried!!

Jojo, missylissy - so sorry to hear your scans weren't what you'd hoped. Fingers crossed your next scans show more positive and happy things!

Radiance - I'm sorry to hear that, any spotting is scary! Have you called your mw?

AFm - had a wonderful day at work, but feeling very sick today. Feeling apprehensive about my scan on Thursday - dh won't be coming because he'll be with ds but two of my friends will be...

Random qu but does anyone else get pins and needles in their feet and vajayjay area or is it just me??

Sorry missylissy and joeyjo. At this point it's super early for both of you and anything could happen. So don't be too down. We will all be thinking of you :hugs:

Welcome radiance :) and congrats. Sorry about your spotting but it sounds like the normal kind. Don't worry. But have it checked out. I will add your due date as June 4th tentatively until you get one officially :)

Rozzer: I haven't experienced that (yet) but it sounds like sciatica is acting up for you already. Hope you're not in too much pain :hugs:

Can't believe it guys! I am pregnant and my due date is june 30 2014. Congrats and good luck to all of you. :)

Pregnancy has been perfect (we saw baby and heartbeat already) then today I've had very faint pink blood when wiping (using the restroom) on and off. :cry: No pain, cramps or any "red flags" but of course I'm worried!!

My doctor said that its normal to have bleeding in early pregnancy as long as it is not accompanied by cramps or pain. The bleeding will usually start around the time of your period.

Don't stress I am sure its nothing

Haylee - lovely!! It's heavy rain and 9 degrees Celsius here! Brrrrrr

Radiance - so understandable that you're worried, FX it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Lovelyredrose - welcome and congrats :happydance:

In the States here. It's 3 am. I'm feeling pretty stinky which is why I'm up. I had a craving for garlic bread today (and I've been barely eating as of late) so my husband made us some. It was so satisfying at the time, but I fell asleep not too long after eating and woke up feeling like garbage :( Don't think I can eat another piece of garlic bread as long as I live :haha: It's hard to believe I craved it when the mere thought of it makes me feel all :sick: inside.

I have some chamomile steeping at the moment. Add in some raw honey and fresh squeezed ginger and I hope that makes me feel better. I was reading about the safety of herbal teas--particularly chamomile--and there is conflicting information out there. But I don't think one cup of tea is going to hurt. At least I hope not.

missylissy and joeyjo - give it time, it might just be too early yet. never lose hope!

boothh - give yourself a break, no-one will think any less of you (even if you did snap at them) once they find out you're expecting a new addition ;)

we had success in our house last night - bub ate from our dinner (rare, so i must be doing something right) then went to bed straight after his bath AND!!! (almost) STTN! up at half five, but had a small bottle and is still snoozing. that's 13 hours now, thinking of going through and waking him up tbh! oh, and as i type, i hear movement...

i still feel like shite though. i'm not eating enough, but i'm really really trying!!! i need to make more of an effort with the fluids for sure.

ibelieveitwill - ugh, sorry to hear that hun, but it must be reassuring at the same time, no? keep some biscuits on you to keep the edge off.

oh hey! that's the other thing! the ONLY food to completely take the nausea away? fracking chocolate, isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->